You're Mine

Together

James’s pov
It was our 5th year together for ben and I, as usual I’m going to spoil the shit out of him.
As we ran off stage after the show we were covered in sweat as usual, at least we didn’t have a signing.

I went up behind ben and put my arms around his waist giving him a peck on the cheek “I missed you baby and you played so well tonight” I said as he twisted around to look me in the eyes, I swear his eyes are the most unique colour I have ever seen!
“James we were in the same stage? And you did well too.” He said.

I was really tire and just wanted to go to my bunk and crash but we were supposed to go to some party and to be honest I couldn’t be bothered going so I was just going to fake a sickie and watch movies.

As Danny and the rest of the crew left I grabbed out my laptop and plugged my headphones in, I scrolled through all my movies and chose cheaper by the dozen. Because I’ve seen it that much so it wouldn’t matter if I fell asleep.

It was about half way through it when someone knocked on the bus door so I went and opened it up to find my boyfriend topless and in his boxer briefs. My god it was a nice sight because his boxers were quite low hanging and well you get the point.
I opened the door letting him in. “ben why have you only got your boxers on?” I asked trying to remove my gaze from his lower reign “because it was a dare” he said crossing his arms pouting. I ran over and picked him up while kissing him. I carried him to his bed and grabbed him some fresh clothes. “Here babe put these on then you can snuggle up with me” I said chucking the clothes at him. He went over to the corner to change his boxers and came back with just the shorts on. Tease much!
We watched the movie snuggling close but ben fell asleep half way through it so I turned it off and decided to close my eyes.

I woke up sweaty and realised someone had left the heater on I went to move but ben was blocking me so I nudged him lightly when a noise escaped from his mouth. “jameeees…..” he moaned. That moan made me grow hard, just knowing that my boyfriend was dreaming about me doing something to his body made me aroused.

I shook him and he woke up rubbing his eyes “what the fuck James it’s like 3 in the morning, why did you wake me up?’ he said in a sexy sleepy voice. “Sorry babe but the heater got left on and it’s too hot could you turn it off for me?” I said sneaking a kiss from his lips. “If I have to bub” he said. As bent over to get out of the bunk I slapped his ass he turned around rather quickly and lent down to give me a kiss. “You little shit you’re going to get punished for that one tomorrow” he said in a seductive way making my dick go even harder.

---Bens pov---
I woke up to being wrapped in James arms. I gave him a kiss and quickly held my head. Great I’ve got a fucking hangover.
I got out of the bed and stretched my back with it cracking a few times, god I’m getting old. I went into the kitchen and pored myself some coffee. James came walking in and gave me a kiss. “Happy valentines James, I’m quickly going to have a shower” I said drinking the last bit of my coffee “happy valentines to you to benny, I need a shower too, but you go first” he said looking into my eyes smiling. “Did you know that scientist discovered that if two people who really love each other shower together they will save water?” I said with a smirk on my face “oh really now? I see what you did there! Come here you” he said.

I ran quickly to the shower and tuned it on while waiting for the water to go hot I took all my clothes off and James came in snaking his arms around my waist. “Babe can’t you wait till we are in the shower?” I said leaning back into him. “I want to hug you isn’t that okay?” he said while kissing my forehead.

I moved over feeling the water and hopped in and soon after James followed. To be honest I wanted him in me so bad but the shower was too small and plus it was Valentine’s Day so we could have sex later tonight which I was counting on anyway. We just stood there letting the water run down our bodies hugging and kissing. It was nice.

---Later that night---

---James pov---
After being on the phone with Danny and asking him and the rest of the band not to come back to the bus tonight because me and ben wanted to alone I quickly ran inside and got bens presents from my bunk and brought them into the kitchen and then grabbed his giant teddy and put it in his bunk for later.

He got back and had brought Chinese, yum! We sat down and ate. After we had dinner I picked the dishes and went and put them into the kitchen. I grabbed bens presents and went up behind him and dropped them into his lap.
“James! What are these?” he asked holding them up “your valentines presents duh” I said bending over to kiss him, I sat down next to him to watch him un-wrap them. “Omg you didn’t!” he said as he opened up the new phone charger case I had bought “no way!! A charger case, hot topic voucher, a guitar land voucher and a box of chocolates? Really babe this would’ve costed heaps” he said with a half-smile half sad face. “Ben you are worth all the money spent! There’s three more presents! Go check your bunk” I said kissing him and getting up to follow him. He walked into the bunk area and ripped back the curtains. “OMG! You got me a giant teddy!! Awww James!! Wait I didn’t give you my present” he said opening his draw and passing me a decent sized gift box wrapped in red paper. It weighed a lot.
I unwrapped the box then took the lid off only to see a brick. “What? I don’t get it? “I said giving him a puzzled look “lift the brick up dummy” he said smiling at me. I lifted the brick up to see of mice & men tickets with back stage passes. “Oh my fucking god!! Ben you didn’t have to!! I was going to….” I was cut off by him crashing his lips against mine. I pulled away “you still have two more presents babe” I said turning around to reach into my bunk. I tuned back around and gave to to him “uh yeah sorry I didn’t wrap that one” I said scratching the back of my head “babe this is seriously too much! I love it but you spend heaps of money on me!!” he said looking down at his feet. “Ben it’s our five year anniversary it’s a special one” I replied and hugged him I whispered into his ear “now for your last present”.

---Bens pov---

I chucked my stuff onto the bed and grabbed James around the waist. This was it I finally got to have him inside me!
He picked me up and pushed me against the door, this was it were where going to do it, going to go all the way.

We kept our mouths together. We were insuperable, our tongues danced away we were moving as one we pulled away only to catch our breathe. He moved his head slowly down my neck leaving little bite marks along the way until he reached my chest. He wanted my top off so he put me back on the ground and I pulled it off he placed his lips back against my skin continuing to go down to my boxer line he slowly pulled them down getting closer and closer to my dick which was becoming rather hard.

Our mouths connected again my hand slowly creeping up his top I pulled back and tugged at his top. He threw it on the ground and I went for his jeans. Grabbing the button and pulling down the zip I dragged down his pants and his boxers he kicked them off before joining me on the ben we laid on each other for a few moments just kissing and love biting when his hand slipped down toward my lower region. He rubbed firmly up against it making me instantly go hard, he grabbed some lube and prepared me ready for it otherwise it was going to hurt. He flipped me over and put some lube in his fingers. “Ready ben?” he asked as he slowly puts one finger then two then three It hurt like hell but it would be worth it.
Soon after pulling out he poured some lube into his dick and placed the tip at the start of my hole he slowly started to push in. I cringed and moaned James’s name. “Jameeess”

He slowly pushed all of it into me and thrusted, I yelped in pain”ouch James! Fuck, just keep going hit my spot move now!” he thrusted harder and harder “bennn ohhhhh” he screamed his voice making me want to kiss him, I could feel his dick rubbing against the walls of my ass and my god it felt good. I moaned quietly “no babe I want to hear you scream my name” he said as he pushed all his length has hard as he could until he had hit my spot “jammeeeeeees” I moaned loudly “that spot aga…..innnnn” “you like that baby? Should I keep going? He said “yeah you should harder and faster!” He grabbed my dick, tugging on it to his thrusts making it grow even harder, “babe I’m close” he said I felt him let it go inside me, the feeling rushed up my spine soon after I let it go all over his hand.

He slowly pulled out and laid his sweaty body next to mine. We just laid there hugging.
“How was that ben?” he asked me panting “I was expecting a little bit more dick in bum” I said with a huge smile on my face. “Oh really now?” He said kissing me and rolling on top of me. “Babe we better get cleaned up before the boys come back” I said with my hands slowly trailing down the sides of his perfect body. “Yeah did you know scientists discovered that…..?” I cut him off with a big kiss “yes babe we can shower together” I got up and his slapped my ass making me jump because it was still sore.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is my first time writing smut, personally i think i did a crappy job but whatever. if you want a one shot please request one :) happy reading