Status: Active

Stream of Consciousness

04/20/14

I’m listening to music as I write this so hopefully I don’t get to distracted.

Song at the moment: “Mardy Burn” by Arctic Monkeys

I came back from Italy yesterday and I’m actually pretty sad. I loved it there. So much better than here in Chicago. Everything is so small and cute and colorful. Here in Chicago everything is big and gray. Where is the life? Oh well. I threw a coin in the Trevi Fountain so that means I’m going back one day! I can’t wait for that day to come. All we saw was Milan, Rome, and Florence. Next time I go hopefully I get to see Venice, Naples, and San Fili.

I’m upset. I can’t find the USB cord for my camera and my computer doesn’t have a memory card slot so I had no way of uploading my pictures to the computer. I walked to my dad’s work to put them on his computer (which contained a memory card slot) just for my flashdrive to be like, “lolz no room for your pictures.”

Song at the moment: “Session” by Linkin Park

So now I have to find a way to upload over 600 pictures to my computer somehow.

The AFI + Linkin Park + Thirty Seconds to Mars tour is soon and I have no idea if it is sold out. I hope not because I really want to go. Linkin Park guys. Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Oh yeah. On the plane ride to Italy I saw Saving Mr. Banks. Not as great as I thought it would be. Too slow for my taste. Then I watched Dallas Buyers Club. Also too slow for my taste. I have to say, though, the acting was beautiful.

Song at the moment: “Inside” by Moby

On the way back I watched The Book Thief. I read the book so I already knew the ending would be sad BUT HOLY SHIT GUYS I WAS SWIMMING IN MY TEARS! I kept having to make sure the teachers behind me weren’t watching. One got mad at me while we were in Rome because I got sunburn. Woops. Another movie I watched was Frozen. LET IT GO! LET IT GO! DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN? NO ONE EVER WANTS TO BUILD A SNOWMAN WITH ME!

Why did I choose to write for ten minutes? That’s way too long. I have more than two to go and I don’t know what to write.

I had to get signed out of some class for the Italy trip. After my physics teacher signed my permit she told me, “I’ll put the assignments online and you can do them while you’re there.” I laughed and walked away. Lolz. She actually thought I was going to do work.

So of course now that I’m back and school starts again tomorrow I rushed to do everything.

I’m going to watch Gravity soon! I’m hungry. My mom gave me this giant Reese’s peanut butter cup egg for Easter. I’m not disappointed.

Guys. I miss all the friends I met in Italy. Can I go back now? We were all crying when we were getting ready to leave.

A better song needs to come on. This one is too boring.

TIME’S UP BYE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolz. So much for updating this every day.