Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Image
(c) 2008-2010 madtwatter

Kathryn Brown attends Princeton University in New Jersey as a business major. She lives on campus with her best friends Cori Rendón and Jess Tyler. These girls are in a group of friends with Andy Player, Mark Tucker, and Zach Shaw.

Andy is known as the guy who has never dated a girl throughout Princeton, many say he's abstinent. However, Cori and Jess assume that maybe he's just gay. Jess and Mark are the one's that everyone knows, people love going to parties with them but hate having classes with them. Cori is the most intelligent and responsible one, the majority of students at Princeton have no idea who she is because she rarely parties outside of her collective group of friends. Zach on the other hand is very popular with girls throughout Princeton; he has dated and slept with many. These people are all whom Kathryn calls her best friends; she's known the majority of them since her freshman year at university. Kathryn is the one that keeps them well rounded and always together. However, her emotions and the lies she tells sometimes gets her into trouble. This time she decides to confront Andy about her feelings towards him.

DISCLAIMER:
This story was written when I was literally a preteen; I'm now a college student. I decided to revise this story and make it current on the issues of college life, friendship, relationships, and sexuality. I wanted to do this to let everyone know that if you're confused and struggling with your sexuality, please know you're not alone. You matter very much, please don't give up.