Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Prospect Apartments Part III

"Kat?" Jess called out. "Kat, I forgive you. I am so sorry about Andy." Jess closed the door behind her; she came inside and sat next to me on the opposite side of the bed. She knew I did not want to look at anybody right now, I was too embarrassed. Cori must have told Jess what happened because I knew she could not help me because she thought something else was going on. However, Jess could forgive me because I knew she cared.

"Kathryn, I warned you. He is gay isn't he? I'm so sorry that it got this far!" Jess asked me as I nodded; she sadly knew it all along. She is my best friend and I guess every best friend knows the truth. I sat up and tried to hold back my tears the best I could.

"Since you already know that he is gay, I will tell you what happened."

"You don't have to do that Kat…"

"Jess, I know you, I know you want to know."

"Fine, of course I want to know."

"When I first met Andy I've had the hugest crush on him, I still do up 'till this point. Today he told me he was gay and he said I had to hide it from people and go out with him, so I did. I still have feelings for him and it got to me as the afternoon went on. I couldn't control my emotions so I had to leave the EQuad Café today. I ran into Chad as I sat on the grass outside, I was so upset that I ended up kissing him. Cori caught us and thought I was cheating on Andy with Chad, but that isn't true!" I exclaimed, "Then I ran after Andy, Chad ran after me, and Cori ran after Chad to see what was going on. I caught up to Andy and he wouldn't even talk, look, or even listen to me. Now, I thought that was a little strange. I don't know what's wrong; Andy must be hiding something from me!"

"I don't even know why Andy is acting like that. That is really strange, the only thing it could be is that he wasn't acting and has actual feelings for you. However, he just told you he was gay, he came out to you," Jess said looking at my face. I just hoped he was acting and that it was all fake, that it never really happened. I told him straight up that this friendship was ending because of what happened then, but he did not say anything.

"Oh my god! What is going to happen tomorrow?"

"Do you even want to see Andy?" Jess asked me.

"I don't want to talk to him, I didn't do anything!"

"Well I'm expecting Andy to come to the double date with another girl just to piss you off. That's just how guys are," Jess assumed. It did make sense though; he probably would do something like that. However, I have never actually seen him that mad before.

"So, I have to bring another guy to make him mad?" I insisted because that would make him mad too. I already knew who I was going to pick to come to the movies with me, it was obvious. Andy was pissed at Chad right now so it would be reasonable to bring him.