Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Ferris Thompson Apartments Part II

"Hey babe! How you doin'?" I heard Mark laugh at Jess. In an effort to get away from Mark, Jess bumped into us interrupting my conversation with Andy. Mark always calls Jess babe just to tease her, he has had a crush on her since we all started school here at Princeton. Everyone knows that Mark is in love with Jess; however, she is too oblivious to realize it. Although, Mark being the dumb one told me not to say anything to her. I have always thought Jess kind of liked him too; they are so perfect for each other.

"Ew, go away you pervert!" Jess squealed as she ran and hid behind Cori. Mark was trying to tickle her stomach again, this was his usual routine.

"Mark, leave her alone," I told him rolling my eyes at him; he is such a big flirt. "You know she doesn't like people tickling her!" I continued, shaking my head at him.

"That's the point." Mark is so immature; his multicolored hair just proves my point. "Hey, let me have that!" Mark continued taking out her metal bobby pin, which had a skull at the end. When he put it into his hair it made his bangs stand straight up.

"Nice..." I said as we all laughed at him. Even though Mark was quite annoying at times we still loved him, he is just the funniest guy around. I just do not know why sometimes Jess acts like she hates him, he is so her type. It will be a miracle when these two finally get together.

"HEY, GIVE IT BACK!" Jess yelled as she ripped it out of his hair, pulling out some of his hair without caring. She just put it back in her hair almost in the same exact spot.

"AH, FUCK THAT HURT!" Mark cussed screaming out so loud that the whole campus could hear him, everyone near looked over at us. Even some students that walked by give us a dirty look, but Zach just gave them the middle finger.

"ZACH! What are you doing, do you want us to get into trouble?" Cori asked as she slapped his hand down, it looked like it hurt too. Cori is the ideal daughter and student, but she hangs around us. Her parents are strict and wealthy people that hardly ever see her because they work so much in New York City. Consequently, Cori has been raised by butlers and maids her whole life. Now she values domestic workers, she wishes her parents would treat them as equals.

"You are so mean to me!" Zach whimpered with his lip out.

"Hey Jess, can we go to our apartment?" I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Why?"

"Because I have a problem down south."


"Do you need a tampon? I have one in my purse; you can just pop it up there real quick. I can cover you," Jess said out loud as she laughed at me. I was so embarrassed, I looked around and everyone was laughing at me except for Andy. I began to walk away as Andy looked at me and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry" as he used the call me signal. I nodded over at him, I turned back around and I started heading for my apartment again. As I began down the backyard I heard Cori and Jess run off behind me to follow me to our apartment.

"I can't believe you said I was on my period in front of Andy!" I called out to Jess as she and Cori jogged up on both of my sides. Cori and Jess both knew I had a crush on Andy; they were after all my best girl friends. I know what you are thinking, I have no idea why I am even still friends with Jess either. She may get on my nerves; however, I still love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see the boy's outfits.

Click here to see the girl's outfits.

Fact #2: This week Mark has purple and blue highlights.