Status: Complete

I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams

Ferris Thompson Apartments Part III

"I've had something on my mind lately; it has bothered me for all this time I’ve known you. Cori and Jess keep telling me, they keep telling me you're gay. And I’m beginning to agree with them if I don’t get some answers; I have to know the truth!" I hesitated. I almost broken down while asking him because I liked him more than I had thought. I held it in because I was scared, I did not want him to break my heart. If he is gay I just wish he could have just told me without me having to ask him.

"I don't know how to say this Kathryn; I don't want to hurt you. I really, really like you Kathryn but I'm really into this guy right now," Andy explained, he looked down at me and frowned. He still managed to avoid my question.

"Andy you just could have told me about this guy," I told him. I really did not care if he is gay or bisexual; I just wished he did not lead me on like that. Everyone knew about my crush on Andy, so he had to know something. I know he probably was scared of losing me as a friend, although, however he deals with it will hurt me either way.

"I just couldn’t tell anyone, no one's supposed to know about him. If anyone finds out and my parents knew, they would send me away. I can trust you, can I? Just please don’t tell my parents!" Andy exclaimed why he could not tell me.

I understood now, I cannot tell anyone. "Just pretend with me. Be my girlfriend until I can find a way to tell them, we don’t have to stay together for long," Andy continued, he told me something he needed to do. I knew this was unfair, but he is my best friend and I have to help him no matter how much it hurts.

"I will, of course. But how far are we going to take this?"

"Far enough to show people that we are serious," Andy told me. He just did not think about how it would affect me, it will actually mean something to me. However, I am a good friend and I will do this for him.

"Well I better go tell the news. Jess and Cori are expecting me back, so see you later," I said. I looked up at him as we both hesitated and then hugged each other awkwardly.

"See you later!" Andy smiled. I watched as he walked past me, he waved at me and then he went back into the front doors of the apartment complex. Soon as I got to my apartment I opened the door seeing all of them, except for Andy who I just saw. I had no idea Mark and Zach followed the girls to our apartment.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. However, they both ignored me.

"So, what happened?" Cori whispered to me as I sat down next to her on our couch. She asked the question that she was dreading to know. I guess Mark and Zach did not know what was going on; they were talking to themselves on the couch.

"He isn’t gay! Andy told me he liked me, he asked me out," I lied whispering so no one else would hear us. I told her false information that Andy told me to say to them, all of them.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, KATHRYN IS GOING OUT WITH ANDY!" Jess shouted out very loudly to mostly the whole second floor, she overheard our conversation. Even though I was going to tell Jess later, without the guys in here, she just had to be her noisy self. I wanted the guys to find out by someone else, possibly from Andy himself.

"Wow, finally you guys go out," Zach said, he looked at me with both of his thumbs up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see the boy's outfits.

Click here to see the girl's outfits.

Fact #4: The Ferris Thompson apartments are located across the street from the main entrance of the Princeton University football stadium. The complex includes seven buildings constructed of brick in the 1940’s. There are 20 two-bedroom units, ten three-bedroom units and 20 one-car garages at the rear of the property.