Green Eternity: With You

Run

Jeph’s POV

Time had passed, seconds? Minutes? Hours? Years? I had no clue.
What I did know though was that Scarlett, wow, she was something. We pulled apart and looked around giddy as can be.
Everyone else was in embrace, Quinn and Freya still kissing, everyone seemingly happy with the people they went into the New Year kissing.
A loud bang sounded from the house, everyone turned around.
The music stopped and shouts could be heard. One voice louder than the rest.
“EVERYBODY RUN!”
We all looked around in a confused daze. I was still holding onto Scarlett’s hips, I could feel her quiver as people poured out of the house, running for their lives.
It was like watching a dam’s walls break; people were falling out of windows and running out the doors, all running in our direction.
The first people to reach us barely stopped
“Drug bust”
And off they went.
Akearin muttered a few words under his breath, I didn’t realise he was standing next to me, never ceases to freak the shit out of me.
“Bull-fucking-shit” Akearin turned to me.
“Jeph, do you trust me?”
Scarlett stepped back from me, trying not to get knocked over by the people still running past.
“Yes, of course I do!”
I was confused.
“Run”
“Pardon?”
“Jeph,”
Akearin turned around to look at the house, people were screaming, five people emerged from the house, canvassing the area.
“RUN!”
Akearin grabbed Scarlett then Freya, dragging them off in the opposite direction.
Quinn appeared by my side, eyes wide with fright.
“Happy fucking new years” he muttered.
“Jeph!”
Scarlett grasped onto my hand,
“Jeph, don’t leave me”
Fright seeped into her eyes as Akearin pulled her away.
I ran after her, but she was disappearing too fast into the mass of people.
“Scarlett!”
Two strong hands grabbed me and pulled me backwards, not knowing if I’d ever see her again, Quinn and I ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm?

commentssss xx