Green Eternity: With You

Wake up.

Jeph’s POV
Everything was black, my head had stopped working, I had no idea what had happened let alone what was happening. I was warm, something was covering me, was I asleep? Was it a dream?
I felt awfully groggy, maybe it was just a bad dream, yes a very bad dream. I heard footsteps approach, a door opened, the smell of coffee wafted in.
“Scarlett” I murmured.
I felt someone sit down on the bed beside me; I tried to open my eyes.
“No, dude, its Quinn”
I finally pried my eyes open and focused on Quinn. He looked very tired, happy though, very happy.
He held out a cup, I scooted to sit up in what I realised was a bed in a very untidy room.
“Where am I?” I frowned and took the cup.
Quinn launched into speech.
“You’re at Freya’s dude, after you blacked out in the forest I dragged you a little way before running into Akearin, then we carried you back to where we parked, Akearin said that we shouldn’t go home for a while after what happened last night, so he directed us here” Quinn paused to take a breath.
“Akearin said that he’ll meet us at the haunted house next week to explain everything, he advises we don’t go home at all and try to attract the least amount of attention possible, no shows, nothing. He also spoke to Freya and Scarlett, they can’t stay in their houses much longer either” He paused again, waiting for me to say something.
My head was spinning and everything was up in the air, I hated not understanding anything.
“What should we do then?” I sipped the Green Tea expecting Quinn to already have a plan.
“I’ve been talking to Bert and Dan, they don’t really believe me, but they decided to come along for the ride, you know how curious they are, well, Bert owns a house a little way out of town, it’s big enough for all of us, and hopefully safe enough. Akearin said all of our stuff will be there when we arrive in a few hours”
Quinn got up, walked out and returned with a towel.
“Try not to think about it” he threw it at me and skipped out.

After I got my act together I navigated my way to the bathroom, walking past the kitchen I saw Quinn and Freya cooking breakfast, laughing, hugging, kissing, woah.

So here I was, naked in someone else’s shower, trying to adjust the water temperature.
I sat down and let the water wash over me, closing my eyes for a second.
“Go”
The man, the hooded man stood in front of me, summoning another hooded figure away.
Shrill laughter filling my ears.

I opened my eyes, Quinn standing over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
yes?
no?
maybe?
^-^