Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Someone's In Here With Us

“Oww. Motherfucker that fucking hurt.” I groaned and held my head. I looked around the dingy motel floor I was laying on. Laying on a bed was a silver laptop. Two duffle bags lay in the floor. They were both filled with clothes and guns. “Ah fuck.”

The unmistakable sound of a key being put in the door filled my ears. “Damnit Sammy. Hurry the hell up.”

“I’m trying Dean.” I glanced around quickly and dove under the bed closest to the door. Easier escape access. The door swung open and revealed two pairs of boots covered in mud. I edged myself closer to the door.

“Sammy wait.” He picked up a bobby pin. “Someone’s in here with us.”

I silently cursed. Both the pairs of shoes headed to the back of the hotel room cautiously. It was now or never. I slowly slid myself out from under the bed. Their backs were turned to me. I kept my eyes on them as I backed towards the door. It was fucking locked. I had to turn my back but I couldn’t bring myself to. I turned sideways and flipped the lock. I pulled the door open. “Don’t move.”

I turned around. Holy shit. Sam and Dean Winchester were aiming their guns at me. Sam and Dean Winchester! I swore out loud before running. I ran as fast as I could from the motel and the Winchesters. That was until I hit a fence. I turned around. Sam was gaining ground on me. Fast. I groaned and hoisted myself over the fence. I grunted as my feet hit the pavement. Sam slammed himself into the fence. And he growled at me. Samuel Winchester just growled at me? Ummmm…… okay? I waved before starting to run away. If Sam was behind me where was Dean at? I glanced behind me before I slammed into another body. I fell backwards to the pavement and the body pinned me to the ground. I opened my eyes and looked into a pair of big, green anger filled eyes. Wait no scratch that. Anger filled Rapunzel eyes. Dean Winchester. The Dean Winchester.

M Y - I D E A L - W E I G H T - I S - J E N S O N - A C K L E S - O N - T O P - O F - M E.

Seriously brain? That’s what you think? I’m actually in the story. Like in Changing Channels. I just have to play my part. I guess.

Sam bound my wrists while Dean straddled me. I silently thanked God that I was female and that I couldn’t get a boner. Cause that would be really really really REALLY awkward.

I was forcibly drug back to the dingy motel. Dean guarded me as Sam went outside to the impala. Sam came back in carrying another duffle bag. He pulled out a long iron chain. Sam chained me to a chair which just happened to be over a devil's trap. Dean stared into my eyes as he approached me. "How did you know we were here? How did you get inside?"

Ah fuck. I'm screwed. Because even I, Abbiigail Rene Reynolds, do not know the answers to those questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is really short. The chapters will get longer as the story progresses. It's rated R (I think) for eventual sexy time. In the impala.