Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

I'll Keep You, Your Dirty Little Secret.

I flopped down into the bed, exhausted. Sam, Dean, and me had spent the entire morning looking for some girl that Dean had been with yesterday morning. "Are you sure she exists Dean?"

Dean glared at me. "YES! She had to have done it. That fucking bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "And what makes you think she did it purposely? Maybe she was forced to or maybe she just got mixed up in the wrong group of people and they influenced her poorly. Did you ever think of that?"

"Shut up. No one even asked you."

"Dean, Abbii could be onto something. What if this girl is like Gary?"

Gary. Season 5. Episode 12. Swap Meat. I ran through the episode in my head. In Massachusetts, seventeen year-old nerd Gary uses witchcraft to swap bodies with Sam. Gary has lots of fun with the sexy Crystal and following Dean, who is hunting the witch Maggie Briggs. Meanwhile, Sam is trapped in the body of the teenager and trying to find out how Gary had succeeded in the black magic, and also trying to communicate with Dean. When Sam meets Gary's friends Trevor and Nora, he discovers that the intention of the teenagers that are playing a deadly game with the witchcraft. "Who's Gary?"

"No one that matters to you." Dean muttered.

"Do you really want to start acting like that to me Dean? After all I do know your dirty little secrets."

"I'll be back soon." Dean slammed the door behind him.

Sam rolled his eyes. "I'll go get him."

"No Sam, I got this."

"Okay. But give him a few minutes to cool down. Someone might get hurt." I nodded.

When I finally went outside Dean was laying on the hood of the impala. A case of beer rested beside him. 2 of the bottles were already empty and the one in his hand was almost empty. "Am I allowed to sit with you or will you push me off?" Dean scooted over without a word. "Why are you so mad that I know your dirty little secret?"

"I'm not mad about it." He popped the top off another bottle of beer.

"So are you uncomfortable about it then?"

"No."

"Dean every time you get near me you tense up."

"It's not. Never mind." Dean cut himself off. "It doesn't matter."

I crawled into his lap. "Dean everything, every person matters. Regardless of how small and insignificant it may seem to you, it still matters." Dean's calloused hands rested on my thighs.

"It still doesn't matter Abbii." Dean sighed as he sat up. I grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Yes it does!"

"Why does it matter to you so much?"

I wanted to put my hands around his neck and squeeze until Dean stopped breathing. "Because I know it's about me!"

Dean's ears reddened. "No it's not."

"Dean I'm not as stupid as I look. I know whatever it is involves me someone." Dean opened his mouth but shut it. He grabbed another beer and took a drink. I sighed and pulled on his shirt.

"Look I'm not trying to get naked Abbii."

Seriously. God he was such a dork. "Pay attention to me then."

"You wouldn't like my attention."

"Try me." I smirked.

Dean didn't respond. He attached his lips to my neck. I raked my nails across the back of his neck. "Damnit." He pulled away as his phone went off. "What Sam?" Silence. "Okay we'll be right up."

"What's going on?"

"Sam found something." Dean slid off the hood and took off running. The empty bottles clattered to the pavement. Sam had to have found something pretty good if Dean was running. I ran after Dean.

"What's going on?" I asked breathlessly.

"I found the girl. I went to get some ice and she was talking to some guy. She's staying here."

"Then let's go question her."

"Seriously? You two are just alike." Sam pointed at me and Dean.

"No we're not!" Me and Dean screamed at Sam.

"Could have fooled me." He muttered.

"So I take it that you are planning on confronting her tomorrow." Sam nodded. "Well I'm taking a shower then."

Dean followed me to the bathroom like a lost puppy. He rubbed the back of his neck. "About earlier...."

"Dean it's fine. I swear."

"Do you want to sleep in my bed with me tonight?"

"Let me get this straight, you, Dean Winchester, want me to sleep in the same bed as you." Dean blushed and looked down. He nodded. I wrapped my arms around his middle and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Do you really even need to ask?"

Dean smiled. "But seriously if you tell anyone that I'm being nice to you I will kill you."

"Same here Winchester."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Dance cause I got Cassie back! And to make up for the lack of updates there will probably be alot in the coming days. Once I get done with work and class for the week, of course.

And thank you guys so much for putting up with the slight hiatus.

Oh and yes we get to see a softer side of Dean. And Abbii.