Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Runaway

Dean insisted that we hang around in Florida until the Spring Break fever had died down. So basically I sat around in the hotel room for 4 days by myself. Cas, Sam, and Gabriel popped in every once in awhile to check on me. Dean wouldn't even speak to me. He was back to being normal. Or he was still pissed at me for stealing all the blankets and shoving his fat ass off the bed. He was starfishing in my defense. And taking up the entire bed.

Dean loaded my bag in the trunk without speaking to me. I kicked his foot. He glared. "Pay attention to me!" Dean rolled his eyes. I sighed. "I guess I'll just write on the back seat in Sharpie."

Dean grabbed my wrist. "I will fucking give you to Lucifer if you so much as go near Baby with a Sharpie." I smiled. "What the hell are you smiling for?"

"Because you're paying attention to me now." His jaw dropped. "Sweetie you're going to catch flies like that." I slipped out of his grasp and ran back inside to help Sam check for any forgotten objects.

"I don't think we've left anything. Do you want to check Abbii?" I shook my head. "Okay then. Let's go."

"Where are we going now?"

Sam shrugged. "We're going to Bobby's. He said he had a case for us. But he wouldn't tell us what it was." Sam held the impala door open for me.

"Can I just stay in Florida?"

Sam laughed. "Do you not remember watching River Monsters Unhooked and crying because the river is near where we are right now?"

I buckled myself in. "South Dakota it is!" Sam shook his head as he shut the door.

"I told you it would work." Dean smiled at Sam. "Play on people's fears."

I leaned forwards. "Like how yours is someone taking a Sharpie to Baby?"

Dean shoot me a look that silenced me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Don't make me bite it off." The engine roared to life and Dean sped off towards Singer's Auto Salvage Yard.

***

I grabbed onto the back of Dean's jacket as he walked towards the door. "Will you stop Abbii?"

I shook my head. "I'm scared."

"Scared? You're scared? The fearless Abbii is scared of meeting people?"

"Dean I'm an introvert. I have panic disorder and anxiety disorder. What more do you want from me?"

Dean brushed my fringe out of my face and kissed my forehead. "You'll be fine."

"Dean isn't she a bit young for you?"

"Funny Bobby. Real funny."

Bobby smiled. He wheeled himself away from the door and into the study. "You might want to put her in the living room or something."

Sam shook his head. "Abbii knows everything. She can hear it too."

Bobby sighed. "Michael's back."

"He's out of the cage?"

"He's not the only one. Lucifer is back too."

"Abbii leave. NOW!" Dean roared pointing to the door. When Dean got genuinely angry I didn't dare to defy him. I slid the door shut behind me and pressed my ear to the door. "What do you mean he's back?"

"Someone opened the box and let Michael and Lucifer out, idjit."

"That's impossible. You have to break so many seals to open it! And we would have noticed seals breaking!"

"CAS!" There was a quick flutter of wings. "Where are Michael and Lucifer?"

"I do not know." Cas responded. "I don't know Dean. But there has been talk. Michael and Lucifer are both back."

There was a loud thump against a wall. I think Dean punched the wall. Or he threw something at the wall. Footsteps approached the door. I scrambled away and sat on the couch. I pretended to pick at my chipping black nail polish. Dean grabbed my wrist and jerked me up. "You're leaving."

"What? Why am I leaving?"

"Because we have to hide you."

"Dean why do you have to hide me?" I fought against the much bigger man who was trying to shove me in the Impala.

"You heard Bobby, Lucifer and Michael are out of the box. They're free now. And you're in danger."

"I'm not getting in the car, forcibly or not, without you telling me everything." I crossed my arms.

Dean ran his hand through his hair. "I can't just do that Abbii."

"I guess I'll ask Gabriel." I stretched my fingers towards Gab's mark.

Dean grabbed my hand. "Look if I promise to tell you, will you just get in the car? I promise to explain while I'm driving." His eyes pleaded with me.

I sighed and sat down in the front seat." Dean slid in the other side. "Okay Winchester, spill your guts."

"Lucifer is after you. He wants to take your soul and drag you to hell so no one can be saved by you. Abbii you're supposed to be the one to save us all. And if you're in hell, you can't."

"So he wants me dead?"

Dean's grip on the steering wheel tightened. "Yes."

I placed my head in my hands and started to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
My life is still really crazy. Finals, working two jobs, and drama with coworkers who are still upset over something I said to her in 6th grade, 7 years ago. Oh the joys of living in a small town. >.>
I need a vacation from my life.

I can't wait for MatsuriCon! August can't come fast enough.

Oh but on a happier note: I was sitting in the library at my college because I was "stealing" wifi before my class started. Some of the Early Education Majors were hanging up artwork that kids they had worked with had made. One of the kids names was Mark Crowley. I almost lost it. The girl glared at me. I told her Mark Sheppard plays Crowley in Supernatural, which is like the only TV show I watch. Then she started laughing because she got it and she told me that she is like obsessed with Supernatural. And she hadn't connected the dots.