Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Good Morning Vietnam!

I rubbed my eyes as I tottered through the dark abandoned cabin. Sam sat at the table with his laptop while Dean rooted around in the fridge. Surprisingly for an abandoned cabin, all the appliances worked and they worked well. Which led me to believe that the cabin wasn't actually abandoned.

"Abbii is that a hickey on your neck?" My hand instinctively shot up the mark on my neck. Damn it Dean. Why did you have to mark me? Wait who was I kidding. Dean had marks all over his back. Dean shot a look at me before turning red and turning back to the fridge. Sam glanced between Dean and me. "Oh my god. You two didn't." I looked down and Dean started choking on the donut in his mouth. "Lucifer is after her and you two decide fucking is the best way to handle this? Unbelievable." Sam slammed his laptop shut and stormed out of the kitchen.

A pair of arms wrapped around me. "Don't worry about him. Lucifer still needs and wants Sam as his vessel. After Sam pushed him out, Lucifer got shoved back into his old vessel." Dean kissed my neck. I hissed as he pressed his lips into the broken capillary on my neck.

"Dean stop it. I hurt. No to mention I have so many bruises from you." I lifted up my shirt to reveal a trail of finger shaped bruises. Dean bent down and kissed each of them.

"I'm sorry baby." He muttered in between kisses. I pushed gently on his head. I felt him smile against my skin. "Are you getting bothered now?" I squirmed around. He chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Dean you heard Sam. We need to get Lucifer back in the box first."

He sighed. "You're right." He pulled me into a kiss. I shivered. "Are you cold?"

"No Dean. I'm just wearing a thermal shirt and jeans because it's hot." I rolled my eyes.

He shrugged out of his jacket and draped it over my shoulders.

"Dean. We need to speak." Cas was standing so close to me I could feel the heat radiating off him. "I need to speak to Sam as well."

"Cas we're not leaving Abbii alone."

He titled his head. "She won't be alone. She'll just be in another room."

"It's fine Dean. I'm actually kina tired again." I kissed his cheek before heading back towards our room. I didn't bother taking my shoes off. I just flopped onto the bed and greeted sleep with a warm welcome.

***

"Come on love. It's time to wake up." I groggily raise my head to look at the man shaking me gently awake. Oh for the love of Lucifer. The man standing behind Crowley smiled. Seriously? I leaned my head back against the tree I was propped up against. I was jerked upright and led over to a small metal spike. Crowley returned to the side of Lucifer. Lucifer tossed a match in my direction.

I scoffed. "Holy fire? Are you guys serious right now? I'M A HUMAN!" My shoulder burst into flames. The fire wasn't actually on me. It rested about half centimeter off Dean's jacket. Even though they weren't touching me I still panicked. I hastily blew on the flames. Lucifer laughed.

"Are you two quite done acting like children?" Crowley sounded annoyed. The flames instantly stopped.

"I has questions!" I screeched.

"Well what are you waiting for love?"

I choked. "I thought Lucifer wanted me dead. Why am I still alive?

"You're alive. For now."

"Is the apocalypse gonna happen again or something? Crowery and Luci working together."

Crowley's eyes flashed red before turning black as he strode through the flames. He wrapped his fingers around my throat. "What did you call me?" I attempted to claw at the hand clamped around my windpipe. I failed miserably. My hands wouldn't go past my chest.

"Crowley leave her alone. She'll be taken care of soon enough. Then you can torture her soul to your nonexistent hearts' content." Lucifer crossed his arms across his chest as he spoke. Crowley snarled before releasing his hold. His eyes quickly changed back to their normal shade of brown.

"Sorry about that love."

"No you're not." I wheezed out.

He smiled. "You're right. I'm not sorry at all."

Lucifer snapped his fingers at me. “That’ll shut her up for a while.” He chuckled before turning back to his work.

‘You’re pathetic Abiigail. Your own parents hid you away from the world. They never loved you.’

‘You just need to die. Just give up. Dean wouldn’t save you from this. He doesn’t even love you. He just used you.’

‘He just wanted another one night stand.’


“No! He’s different! He’s not like the others! I fell to my knees and clutched my head.

‘He’s not. He a guy! He’s just like the others.’

‘They don’t even like you. You think they care but they don’t. They would rather you be dead.’

‘Even your guardian angel won’t save you. He wants you to die. He hates you too.’

“They care about me!” I screeched as the voices grew louder and louder in my head.

“This is a rather lovely illusion Lucifer.”

Lucifer chuckled. “I know isn’t it?”

‘Just let them kill you. End this. End everything. Let it all end.’

‘Save yourself the pain. Don’t let them get killed because of you.’

‘Sam and Dean have more to live for than you. You’re worthless. You’re expendable.’


“You aren’t real! You’re just an illusion!”

‘And if you don’t let them kill you, we’ll haunt you until you do die.’

‘And we’ll make sure it’s not pretty or quick.’

‘Dean will kill you himself. He’ll hunt you down like the monster you are.’


“Please. Make them stop. I can’t take this anymore!” Tears started pouring out of my eyes. “Lucifer please. Stop.”

The voices in my head were starting to hurt me. My head pounded uncontrollably. I screwed my eyes shut. The fire in front of me flickered before extinguishing itself.

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" The sudden outburst from the fallen archangel made more tears spring forth from my eyes. “Are you going to come willingly Kitten?” I nodded. “I’m sorry what was that?”

“YES! Okay? I’ll go willingly. Just make it stop!” I sobbed grabbing onto his shirt. “You can kill me. Take my soul to hell. Just leave Dean and Sam alone!”

He chuckled. “Are you trying to make a deal with me?” I nodded. “You don’t get any years, or any days. I get your soul now. No saying goodbye. And I’ll leave the Winchesters alone. Okay?”

“Yes.” He pulled my face towards his. My eyes screwed shut. I didn’t want to see myself make a deal with the Devil.

“ABBII! NO!”
♠ ♠ ♠
First I just want to say that all of you are freaking amazing. Never in a million years would I have thought that some random idea I had in my head would turn into this. Over 70 readers, over 20 subscriptions, and 8 recommendations. I love you all in the best way possible.

So I watched the season 9 finale. And all I'm going to say is WTF? There is literally no way you can possibly emotionally prepare yourself for the episode. All my friends on WoW are screaming in TeamSpeak at me. "OMG. Stacie shut up about it! It's just a TV series!"
Matthew, Wesley, James, Cody. IT'S NOT JUST A FUCKING TV SHOW. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE. And my slight obsession. (: Just kidding I love you guys. But don't ever insult Supernatural or I might hurt you. ^-^
At least Tiffany understands me. And you guys too. Oh and Makayla. I mustest forget her.

Only 142 days until season 10.