Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Love Has No Age, No Limit; and No Death.

32 Days. 13 Hours. 4 Minutes. 43 Seconds.

"Abbii doing to his grave everyday isn't healthy." Sam stopped me at the front door.

32 Days. 13 Hours. 4 Minutes. 57 Seconds.

I glared up at him. Sam sighed. "You're going to go there even if I tell you that you can't aren't you?" I nodded. He sighed again and slipped the keys of the hook by the door. "Be careful." Sam bent down and kissed my forehead. Or at least attempted to. I flinched away.

I pulled open the door and the familiar overwhelming smell of Dean greeted my nostrils. Tears started to well up. I choked them back as I sat in the drivers seat. I pulled the seat forward until my feet reached the pedals. The comforting hum of the engine soothed my frayed nerves.

32 Days. 13 Hours. 5 Minutes. 35 Seconds.

The familiar sound of the engine filled my ears. Along with the soft sounds of the same tape that had been playing since Dean died. The one he had been listening to when he came to save me.

Without you in my life
I'd slowly wilt and die
But with you by my side
You're the reason I'm alive
But with you in my life
You're the reason I'm alive
But without you, without you...

Without you, my hope is small
Let me be me all along
You let the fires rage inside
Knowing someday I'd grow strong Without you, without you
A sailor lost at sea
Without you, woman
The world comes down on me


Sam stood in the doorframe still. His arms were crossed. I pulled away from the bunker without glancing back at him. Sam slammed the door.

"You still aren't talking are you?" I slammed on the brakes as Gabriel appeared beside me. I glared. "I'll take that as a no. Abbii you know this isn't healthy." I rolled my eyes and turned down an abandoned looking side road. It was overgrown with brush. Perfectly hidden from the rest of the world. "This isn't funny anymore." I ignored Gabriel and killed the engine.

32 Days. 13 Hours. 9 Minutes. 47 Seconds.

I heard of rush of wings as Gabriel left. I knelt beside Dean's makeshift headstone. It was a simple pile of rocks. As Sam put it "Something simple for a simple man." A tear ran down my face. "I love you." My hands slid off my lap and onto the dirt. "Et mors non est finis. Amor, et prævalebis: egredere, novasque exsuscitet vitas." Death is not the end. Love will prevail and bring new life.

I jumped as thunder cracked overhead. Storm clouds moved in and rain began to fall. The lightning flashed. The rain fell fast, completely soaking me within a couple minutes. I fiddled with the necklace that hung on my neck. The same necklace that adorned Dean's neck just over a month ago. Sam had gave it to me to wear because he believed that having something of Dean's with me at all times might help me cope. It didn't. I just made me miss Dean that much more.

The phone in my pocket vibrated. 1 new message from Sam Winchester. Abbii come back now. Before you get sick from the rain. Again.

32 Days. 14 Hours. 24 Minutes. 3 Seconds.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I stood up and brushed dirt off my knees. The dirt beneath my feet moved. A hand shot up and grabbed my ankle. I screamed as the man I had just been mourning crawled out of his grave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah. I've been busy. Sorry. 3 jobs plus summer classes. Friend drama. We don't have time for any of your blah, blah, blah.

Comment and subscribe.

96 Days till season 10.