Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Guarded. I'm Guarded?

"Look I have no idea where I even am at. I have no idea why am even here. And I most definitely have no idea how or even why I wound up in your motel room." Sam splashed my face with water holy water. I opened my mouth and spit the disgusting tasting water that had entered my mouth. "For the billionth time. I AM NOT A MOTHERFUCKING DEMON! And don't you even fucking try to cram salt down my throat." Sam placed the bag of salt back down on the table.

Dean turned to Sam. "Get Cas." Sam nodded and left the room. He returned moments later with Castiel.

Cas placed his face right by Dean's. "Do you always tie your girlfriends up?"

"I don't even fucking like him!" I screamed.

"I don't even fucking know who she is. And Cas we've talked about this. Personal space."

"Oh. Sorry." Castiel took a step back. I growled and struggled against the chain that was holding me to the chair. Cas took a step towards me. He grabbed my left wrist. "Sam untie her. NOW!" He roared.

"What the hell Cas? She's our hostage prisoner person."

"Dean she's guarded."

"By who?"

"I don't know Dean. I just don't know. But she has the mark of protection from an archangel."

Dean pulled Cas to the side. Sam unchained me. "Sorry. We just have to take precautions."

"I know." I touched my hand to his anti possession seal. "I know why Samm- Sam." That was close. I almost just called Sam Sammy.

"May I?" He nodded towards my wrist. I blushed slightly and nodded. He picked up my wrist and intently studied the golden design that currently adorned my wrist. "This wasn't here when I first tied you up. Was it?"

"Not that I know of." Sam released my hand as I stood up. I straightened my clothes .

Cas grabbed my wrist and stared at the design. "I think I know who it is." And without another word he disappeared.

"I still don't trust you."

"I don't fucking trust you either. Fucking asshole."

Dean dug through the duffle bag Sam had brought in a couple of hours ago, before they started their torture. He pulled out a pair of silver handcuffs. Oh shiny. I shook my head as Dean latched the handcuff to my wrist. He latched the other side to the bed post.

"Dean is this really necessary?"

"She tried running away once; she'll try it again."

"Dean this is ridiculous. You can't just chain her up like a prisoner."

Dean shot a look at Sam. Sam immediately shut his mouth.

They both left the room. Dean shot me one last dirty look before he locked the motel room door behind him. I heard the impala engine roar to life and them tear out of the parking lot. I laid back on the bed and started to count the tiles on the ceiling.

"Dean." I screamed as Cas popped back in. "Where did Dean go?"

"I have no idea. He kinda handcuffed me to the bed and left with Sam."

"I know who is guarding you."

"Well?" Cas stared at me curiously. He clearly didn't understand. "Who is it?"

"Gabriel."

"But didn't Lucifer kill him?"

"He did. That's the problem. He's alive again."

"How?"

"I don't know. I'm not supposed to even be in touch with heaven or even the Archangels." Castiel disappeared without another word.

I held my wrist up. The design was pretty. It was feminine. It was something that at first glance no one would really notice. It was probably something I would actually get inked onto my skin permanently.

I must have dozed off at some point because when the door was opened the second time the sky was dark outside. Dean tossed a bag of food at me. "Eat."

"What is it?"

"Taco Bell."

"Is it poisoned?" Dean glared at me. "Sam is it poisoned?"

"No. We just got it."

I stared at Dean as I slowly munched on my taco. "What?"

"It's kinda hard to eat handcuffed to the bed."

"Is not."

"Then trade me places. I would love to see you try and eat a two hand food with one hand because the other is handcuffed to the bed."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Nice try."

Damn I thought I really had him. "Can I at least take a shower."

Dean looked at Sam. "Uh. I guess."

Sam tossed one of his button up shirts at me. I held it up. It went to my knees. "Will that work?"

I nodded. I opened the door to the bathroom. As I went to shut it Dean stuck his foot in the door. "I don't think so Princess."

"First off my name is Abbii. Secondly, what the hell?"

"You're not allowed to be alone."

"So I can't even take a shower in peace?"

Dean smiled. "Nope."

There had to be some way to get rid of him. "Can I have a razor then?"

"For what?"

I looked at him. "Seriously? Are you really that clueless?" Dean raised his eyebrows. "Oh my God. To shave, you moron. Where the hell is your mind at?"

Dean momentarily left the bathroom before returning with a greenish blue razor. "Thank God Sam thought of getting this. He tossed shampoo and conditioner and body wash at me. I looked at him in amazement. "Well are you going to take a shower or not?"

"You're in here." Dean rolled his eyes. "I'm a minor. It's like illegal for you too see me naked. It's called child pornography."

Dean picked me up and put me in the shower. He pulled the curtain back. "Get undressed and give me your clothes."

"Why?"

"Because you have to wear them tomorrow. We have to go and get you clothes. Since I can't get rid of you or I'll get angel smited."

I complied and peeled my clothes off and handed to Dean. I heard the door open and then close. I turned the shower on and let the hot water run over my skin. I tried to scrub the events of the past 24 hours out of my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's early. YAY!