Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Shopping Trip From Hell.

When I finished my shower Dean was leaning against the sink. "Can I have a towel?" Dean looked up at me. I sighed. "Please?" Dean complied and tossed a towel at me. "Can I have Sam's shirt now?" Dean tossed it at me. "Thanks." I mumbled. I pulled it over my head before stepping out of the shower. I quickly dried my hair and tossed the towel in Dean's face before stepping out. Dean followed behind me with a severely angry look on his face. Dean once again latched the handcuffs to my wrist. But instead of latching the other end to the bed, he latched it to his left wrist. "What the hell is this for?"

"Precautions."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Dean didn't respond. He drug me over to the bed. "Is this because I'm the closest to the door?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't it be much simpler to put me on the other side of the room on the bed?"

Dean opened his mouth before shutting it. "Just go to sleep." Dean shut the light off. I struggled to pull the blankets over my body.

Sam fell asleep first. Then Dean was next. I couldn't fall asleep on account of the fact that my wrist was being pulled each and every direction by a much stronger than me man. Who I must add is really really really fucking hot looking with no shirt on. I shook my head to rid the thoughts from my head. Dean was a fucking dick. Kinda like Zachariah. But like 20 times worse. If that was even possible.

By the time Sam got up at the fucking break of dawn, I still had yet to fall asleep. My hand was currently resting on Dean's stomach. His seriously sexy as fuck stomach. I rolled my eyes. At least these comments weren't coming out loud.

"Abbii? Are you awake?" I lifted my head to look at Sam. He crept over to the bed and unlocked my side of the handcuff. I rubbed my right wrist. A bruise was already starting to form. Sam picked me up and set my in his once occupied bed. He pulled the blankets over me. "I'm guessing you didn't sleep much if you even did sleep. Dean won't wake up for a few more hours." Sam planted a kiss on my forehead before sitting at the table with his laptop. Every so often Sam would glance up at me. But it didn't bother me. At least until I fell asleep.

***

"Sam what the hell?"

"Dean you're basically torturing her! Her wrist is bruised and she didn't even sleep while she was chained to you!" Dean didn't answer. The motel door slammed and the impala engine roared to life. "How much did you hear?"

I sat up. "Not much. Just that last part." Sam tossed a blue plaid shirt and a grayish white t-shirt at me. "What's this for?"

"Whenever Dean stops being a pissy little bitch and comes back, we're taking you shopping. You'll need some clothes." Sam walked over to the bed and placed my clothes from the previous day beside me. "Here I washed these for you." Sam blushed.

"Thanks." Sam left the motel room. I quickly pulled on the clothes Sam had given me. I pulled my AC/DC converse on before opening the door. Across the parking lot Sam and Dean stood arguing by the impala. I knew Sam had grabbed a key before he left. I locked the door and slowly made my way over to them. As I neared them Cas appeared beside me. "Oh my God. Do you have to do that?" I stared at him.

"Sorry. I need to talk to you though."

"What?"

"It is Gabriel that's protecting you. But no one knows why." Cas pressed his hands to my ribs. I staggered backwards a few steps back.

"What the hell was that?"

"Enochian sigils. Now no angel can find you." I stared in wonder at him. I shook my head and walked over to Dean and Sam. Cas followed closely behind me. "Sam I need your help."

Dean looked at Cas. "You can't have him. He has to take that," he gestured to me. "Manifestation of evil clothes shopping."

"I assure you she is evil in no way." Dean rolled his eyes. He slammed the impala door shut behind him. Sam gently shoved me in the passenger seat. I scooted as close to the door as possible.

"Don't you even fucking try running."

"Just how fucking stupid do you think I am?"

Dean responded by turning up the volume on the Metallica tape that was playing. I bit my lip to keep from humming along. I crossed my legs and my foot bounced up and down out of nervous habit. I don't remember most of the drive. I spent it hiding behind my bangs staring at Dean and looked out the window before he could catch me staring.

We pulled up to a secluded mall. "Is this place even still open?"

Dean glared. "Yes. But since it's MONDAY and like 10:30 AM, no one is really here. The shops are open though." I pushed open the door of the impala. Dean looked at me angrily when I shut the door a bit too hard. I followed Mr. Grumpy Gills into the mall. I could tell by the look on his face that he didn't want to be here let alone with me. I started to walk ahead of Dean trying to put some distance between us. "Sorry Princess but you've got to stay beside me."

"Not going to lie this looks kinda creepy. I look like a minor and you just look old."

"I am not old!"

"How old are you?"

"32."

"Exactly. Compared to me being 17. That's really old."

"I don't think it's creepy since people will either think I'm your dad or uncle."

"Or sugar daddy." Dean glared at me again. I ignored it and stepped into Hot Topic.

After a good hour or so and a good $200 spent we Dean stepped out carrying several bags. I sped up to keep pace with him. "What's wrong Mr. Grumpy Gills?"

Dean's faced twitched slightly. "He thought I was your boyfriend."

I drug Dean through Macys, Spencers, Kohls, and JcPenney. To say the slightest he was probably thinking that this was the shopping trip from hell. Oops. He told me to buy a shit ton of clothes, pajamas, shoes, makeup, and any other girly shit I might ever need. "One last store." I smiled.

Dean groaned. "Thank God." I wound up spending almost $350 on Mac and Sephora makeup. But in the words of Dean this was the last time he was going to use those credit cards anyways so go crazy. As we walked out of the mall Dean shoved half of the bags into my arms. "I am not carrying anymore of these."

"But you're still carrying some." Dean shot me a death glare. I quietly followed him back to his baby. Which I might add is a pretty fucking awesome car.

After we got back to the motel I drug in all the bags by myself. I dumped them all in the corner and started to put them in the duffle bag that I Dean had bought. Wait no that Mr. Geoff Raimi had bought. I still didn't feel comfortable with the whole credit card scamming shit but considering the fact that Dean and me had basically spent around $1500 on the shopping trip from hell, it didn't bother me as bad. But it still bothered me.

***

"Where did all your shit go?" I pointed to the duffle bag and backpack that currently sat by the closet of the motel room. "There's no fucking way you fit all that shit in there." I rolled myself off the bed and dumped everything back onto the floor. Dean crosschecked the receipts and what was on the floor. One by one all the clothes disappeared into the duffle bag. All the makeup and hair stuff disappeared into the backpack. "Holy shit. That's fucking awesome." I smiled. Dean brushed the hair out of my eyes. He placed his forehead against mine. Dean's lips brushed against mine before he shoved himself away and sat back on the bed. He started flipping through the channels on the crappy television set that rested on the dresser. Acting like nothing had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today is a two-for-one deal! And also because I'm procrastinating studying and writing my paper for my Sociology 1110 class. Eh. It'll get done eventually.

COMMENT! Please? I would really love to know your thoughts.
And a very special thank you to Darth Vader for commenting your opinions! You're awesome!