Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Protection

I grabbed a pair of pajamas out of my bag. I shot one last look at Dean before I entered the bathroom. When I shut the door Dean didn't stick his foot in the door. Part of me was glad that he was finally leaving me alone. But another part of me was upset that he was. I banged my head against the white tile that lined the shower. The hot water spewed over my skin as thoughts raced through my head. What had Dean been trying to do back there? My fingers ran themselves over my lips. I could feel his rough lips brushing against my soft lips. I shook my head. I hadn't even known the guy 48 hours!

I wish Sam was back. If only I had gone shopping with him. None of this would have happened. Dean wouldn't have almost kissed me and I wouldn't be so confused by him. Was his hatred for me just a cover up for how he really felt? Come on Abbii, it hasn't been 48 hours yet! I shut the water off and filled the tub with hot water and bubble bath. It was times like this where I was actually happy to only be 5'1''. I could still fit in the bath tub.

I sank down into the water in pure bliss. Black smoke wound it's way out of the shower head. Before I even had time to scream I was pulled under water by the mysterious smoke. I tried to grab the edge of the tub and pull myself out but to no avail. The next thing I knew was I was standing over my body. The black smoke had slouched my body of the edge of the tub. I walked through the wall. Dean was still sitting in the same position he had been when I left.

A girl appeared to my left. I screamed. "Don't worry I'm not here to reap you."

"You're a reaper?" She nodded. "But you're so young. And pretty."

She laughed. "Thank you Abbii. I'm Tessa."

I didn't feel the need to tell her my name since you clearly already knew it. "If you're not here to reap me then why are you here?"

"Because I have a message for you to tell Dean Winchester." Tessa slipped a piece of paper in my boot. "He'll understand it."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Tell him it's from Tessa and Death."

I nodded. Tessa disappeared.

"So how did today go?" Sam dropped his bag by the door.

"Okay. She got almost $1500 in clothes and girl stuff."

"Where is Abbii, Dean?"

"She's taking a shower."

"The showers not running though."

Dean and Sam rushed towards the door. The door was locked. They couldn't get in. Dean kicked the door in. Sam pulled my body out of the tub and started CPR. It wouldn't work. I was already dead. But if the reaper didn't reap me then I had to come back to life. Gabriel stood next to me.

"Why am I here?"

Gabriel chuckled. "It's part of my master plan." He pushed me back into my body.

I opened my eyes. I sat up and tried to cough up the water that remained in my lungs. Sam wrapped a towel around me. I looked up. When Dean caught my eye he turned around and slammed the bathroom door behind him.

Sam softly rubbed circles on my back. "What happened in here? And why does it smell like sulpher?"

"I was taking a bath and then black smoke came out of the shower head. It laughed before it pulled me under the water. And then I met a reaper."

Sam's eyes widened. "A reaper?"

I nodded. "Her name's Tessa."

Sam smiled. "Tessa's nice." Sam momentarily left. When he returned he carried a small black journal. "I don't really feel comfortable doing this but I have too. Exorcizamus te omnis immundus spritus, omnis santanica potestas, omnis incursion infernalis adversarii, omnis congregation et secta diabolica. Ergo, draco maledicte. Ut exxlesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." We exorcise you, every impure spirit, every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary, every congregations and diabolical sect. Thus, cursed demon that you church may serve Thee in security of liberty, we beseech Thee to hear us do. Nothing happened. "Well you're not possessed." Sam helped me get dressed. "What's this?" Sam ran his fingers over my back. I looked in the mirror.

"I so didn't have that before." Sam led me outside to Dean.

"Dean she didn't have this before did she?" Sam pulled up my sweatshirt.

"I don't think so. We need to find out what's going on and fast."

"Oh." I pulled my boot off and pulled the piece of paper Tessa had placed in it out. "Tessa said to give this to you."

Dean's eyes widened as he read the words scrawled in elegant script that covered the small slip of paper. I pulled off my other boot and crawled into Sam's bed. I pulled the blankets over my head.

***

I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up.

"Dean what did Tessa tell you?"

"Dear Dean,
You had better do a better job at protecting Abbiigail. It would be a shame to have to reap so a bright and vibrant soul. A soul that can stop anything. They call her Omnis Lux.
-Death"


"But what is Omnis Lux Sammy?"

"Light of All."

Whatever Dean was holding he promptly dropped onto the table. "That means we need to figure out Gabriel's plan and we need to get her a seal. Especially since she's already been attacked by a demon."

The room grew dark and Sam crawled into the bed. I rolled over to face the wall and tried to collect my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll! Haha. Really I'm just procrastinating.