Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

I Hate You Too Dean Winchester.

When I actually woke up, I was greeted by the sound of Dean and Cas arguing. About me.

"Wait you're telling me that we have to protect her?"

"Death does not lie. If he says Abbii is Omnis Lux then Abbii is."

A bottle broke. "I don't want her anywhere near us! Can't you just hide her somewhere?"

Cas sighed. "No she is safest with you and Sam." Even without looking at Dean's face I could tell he was pissed off.

Sam rolled over and put his arm around me. He pressed his finger to his lips. He waited until Dean had crawled back into bed and fell asleep before he rose. I stretched my arms as I sat up. I grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. Sam followed me to the bathroom.

Sam turned his back to me while I changed. Sam sat quietly on his laptop while I did my hair and makeup. "What are you researching?" I wrapped a strand of hair around my brand curling wand.

"Nothing really. I'm just looking at some lore on angel markings."

"Have you found anything?"

"Nothing other than people who bare the marks are to be protected."

I nodded my head as I wrapped another strand of hair around. "Why doesn't Dean like me?"

Sam looked up at me. I had caught him off guard. "What do you mean?"

"You treat me like you actually like me and want to care. Dean just treats me like I'm a disease that he doesn't want to catch."

"It's one of his defense mechanisms."

I nodded as I wrapped another piece of hair around the wand.

**

"Where the hell have you two been!?!?" Dean screamed at me and Sam the moment we walked back in the door.

"We went to get something to eat. I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up. I brought you something though." Sam tossed a paper bag at Dean. He glared at me as he opened the bag.

"I didn't fucking touch it, so stop looking at me like that."

Sam looked at Dean but Dean had put his head down and was pretending to be absorbed in his food.

Sam shook his head. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath. It kinda sounded like "Stop being a dick."

I flopped onto the bed. I covered myself with the blankets. It was cold in here. Not like a ghost was there cold but like someone is being a dick and turned the temperature down to like 20 degrees.

Dean pulled the blankets off me. "Get up. We're leaving." I grumbled but complied. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my duffle bag. I followed Sam outside to the impala. Sam took my bags and put them in the trunk with his and Dean's. I climbed/was shoved into the backseat.

"Where are we going?"

"Athens, Ohio."

"Why?"

"People have been disappearing near the main Ohio University campus."

"Athens Lunatic Asylum." Dean slammed on the breaks. I lurched forward and hit the back of the front seat.

He turned around. "Explain."

"The Athens Insane Asylum is what makes Athens one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. In 1978 one of the female patients went missing. They didn't find her body until she had been missing for about a month and a half in 1979. She was found on the top floor of ward N. 20. The ward had been closed down for awhile. They used to use it for sick and infectious patients. Apparently when she was being looked for no one ever check ward N. 20. A maintenance man found her body. She had been dead for several weeks. The doctors said she had died of heart failure. But that wouldn't explain why she was naked, and basically mauled to death. She barely had any blood left in her body but that can probably be attributed to her bleeding out for several days. She still haunts the building and the floor where she died. A stain in the shape of a female body still remains on the floor."

Sam stared at me in pure amazement. "How, how do you know that?"

I shrugged. "I grew up in Athens. People were pretty big into the lore of the building. It closed down about 3 years before I was born."

***

By the time we got into Athens it was almost midnight. We had stopped at some diner along the way and ate. Sam had carried me inside the motel. I had partially woken up at that point. When I woke up after that Sam was asleep. Dean was no where to be found. I checked the bathroom. No Dean. I silently thanked God. I rummaged through my backpack and pulled out my lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

I quietly slipped outside and sat on the curb in front of the impala. Where ever Dean had gone he had gone on foot.

"You're underage."

I choked on the smoke that had filled my lungs. "You're an alcoholic. What's your point?"

"I am not."

"You may not be a typical alcoholic but you're still one." I stood up and took another drag.

Dean slammed my back into the brick wall. "You don't fucking know anything about me or what I've been through."

Oh sweetheart if only you knew. "First. Ouch. Second. You're right." I blew the smoke into his face. Dean backed away coughing. I threw what was left of my cancer stick into the parking lot.

Dean grabbed my arm roughly. I winced. "Don't you walk away from me."

"Look Dean. If I wasn't basically being forced to stay with you and Sam, I would have left a long time ago."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too Dean Winchester." Dean stared at me in confusion. Was that the first time a female had said those words to him? It must have been. Dean slapped me. I fell backwards to the pavement. Dean stormed off without another word. "Fucking douchebag."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited! I have 6 subscribers! Happy Dance!

Comment your opinions and thoughts!

Also the lore on the Athens Lunatic Asylum is partially correct. So here is the actual lore:
On Dec. 1, 1978, a female patient named Margaret Schilling disappeared from one of the active wards. On Jan.12, 1979, 42 days later, they found her lifeless body in the abandoned top floor of ward N. 20. The ward at the time, abandoned and closed down for years, was used for sick, infectious patients. A search was done when the women went missing, but apparently the only floor not checked was ward N. 20. A maintenance man found her body, lifeless, cold, and unclothed; she had been dead for several weeks. The official cause of death was heart failure, but why still remains a mystery. A stain in the shape of a human figure can still be seen on the floor where she died. It is said that her spirit can be seen peering from the window of the room in which she spent her final moments. People have also said to hear disembodied female voices, lights, shadow people and the sound of squeaking gurneys.