Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Deal Making And Confusion

Gabriel placed two of his fingers of my forehead. We were back in the motel room. Gabriel propped his feet on the table. “I know you want to talk to me. So ask away.”

“Why am I here?”

“Next.”

“What?” I roared.

“I’m not answering it.” He smiled.

I sat down in the chair opposite him. “Okay. What is with the dead version of me?”

“Tragic I know.”

My eye twitched. “Why did she die?”

“She wanted to die on her own terms.”

“How did she die?”

“She hired a hit man to kill her.”

My stomach knotted. “What’s the catch to me being here?”

Gabriel paced the floor before placing his hands on my shoulders. “There isn’t a catch per say. All you have to do is play your part. Don’t change the story, don’t try to save people that must die. And you don’t have to go back home.” He placed a kiss on my jawline. I squirmed as his lips went lower down my neck.

“Stop it.”

Gabriel didn’t respond. He nipped at my ear lope. “We both know damn well that you don’t want me to stop.” He breathed against my skin. He bit down on my neck. I knotted my fingers in his hair and tugged. He growled as his lips tore themselves away from my skin. “Let’s make a deal.” Gabriel kissed my cheek.

“What does it involve? My soul?

“No.” He straightened up. “It only involves a kiss. After the terms are discussed.”

“I thought angels didn’t make deals?”

“Not the same way demons do; but we still make them. But very rarely are they made.”

I sighed. “What are your terms?”

“No changing the story. No saving people. No giving away anything. No more trying to see what is the same in this universe and in your universe. No making deals with demons or other angels. Play your role as the ultimate savior, Omnis Lux. Is there anything you would like to add?”

I thought for a moment. “Sam, Cas, and Dean don’t get hurt. At all. No killing them for the pure pleasure. And no more tricks.”

Gabriel looked taken aback. “Deal.” He pulled me up. He pulled my face upwards towards his. His lips met mine and it was pure bliss. I didn’t want it to end. But it did. I sighed in disappointment. Gabriel smiled. “You want more don’t you?” I looked down. I nodded. Gabriel placed his lips against mine again. He pulled away and placed a kiss against my forehead. “This was a wonderful talk Abbiigail. If you every need me or just want me,” he smiled. “All you have to do is press your seal and call my name.”

I sat up. I was back in the motel room. “Are you okay Abbii?” Dean looked concerned.

“Yeah. Just confused.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“What happened back there?”

“I honestly don’t know. Where’s Sam?”

“He’s with Cas. They’re looking for Gabriel.”

“I talked to him.”

“What is his plan then?”

I looked down at my hands. “I can’t tell you. I can’t tell anyone. He made me promise not to.”

Dean looked at me skeptically. “Just break it. What’s the worst thing that will happen? He smites you?”

“Dean I can’t just break it. I signed a contract with him.” There was no way that I was going to tell him that I made a deal. “It’s signed in blood.”

“Are you fucking stupid? Why the hell would you go and do a thing like that?” Dean grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

“Because it’s my fucking life!” I pushed him away. “Stop treating me like I’m so stupid little kid!”

“Then how am I supposed to treat you when you are a stupid little kid?” I slapped him before heading towards the door. He grabbed my arm. “Sorry princess. You’re not allowed to be alone anymore.”

“Why because you got me killed?”

“I didn’t do shit.”

“Exactly.”

“Regardless you’re still not going anywhere alone.”

“Then let go of me.”

Dean brushed my hair aside. “How the fuck do you have a hickey?” I looked in the mirror. Damn you Gabriel. Dean’s handprint was starting to show through my makeup. I pulled my hair over my cheek. Dean brushed it back. He laid his hand on the outline. It was a perfect fit. Dean looked like he was about to cry. But he blinked and walked away. “Do you want to go and get some food?”

He confused the fuck out of me. “Sure.” One minute he hated me and then the next he genuinely cared about me. I shook my head as I followed Dean outside.

***

I felt like I was on a date. And let’s just say it was a really weird date. I picked at the salad I had ordered. Suddenly I didn’t feel hungry. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget this entire day. “Do you feel okay Abbii?” I jumped as Sam sat down next to me.

“Sammy were you aware that Abbii has a hickey?”

“What are you implying Dean?”

Dean looked at Sam. “Do you know how it got there?”

“Are you implying that I gave it to her?”

“I never said that. But if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.”

“Can we leave now?” They both looked at me in surprise. “I really just want to sleep right now.”

“Yeah.” Dean threw money on the table before we walked out. Dean went to bring the car around.

“Abbii how did you get a hand shaped bruise on your cheek?” I looked down. Sam bent down to my level. “It’s okay. You can tell me.”

“I got it before we left for Athens. We had a fight and he got mad and slapped me.”

“Dean?”

“Yes.”

Sam hugged me. “Does he know?”

“Yeah.”

Sam released me right as Dean pulled up. It had started to rain. I stared as the raindrops hit the glass. It was a short drive back to the motel. I looked up at the sky. “Are you fucking happy now?” I screamed. Lightning cracked.

Sam drug me into the room. He forced me into the shower. I pulled on some pajamas and crawled into our bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to make sense of my deal with Gabriel and Dean’s bipolar mood swings towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT! 10 Subscribers!
These make me very happy.