Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Spring Break? Oh You Have Got To Be Kidding Me.

Dean hadn't talked to me at all since he found out that I had lied to him about the deal I had made with Gabriel. Cas opened his freaking mouth and said that I hadn't signed a contract in blood but instead had made a deal. He wouldn't even look at me. Unless he was chaining me to the bed so I wouldn't leave. Like seriously, where the hell would I be going? Sam and Cas would try to reason with him but he wouldn't listen.

"Pack all your shit up." Dean unlocked the handcuffs.

"Why? Are you going to abandon me somewhere?"

Dean paused. "I wish I could." He muttered.

"Dick. Where are we going?"

"Florida."

"What's in Florida?"

He got a lustful look in his green eyes. "Spring Break."

I flopped forward onto the bed and groaned. "You have got to be kidding me!"

Dean pulled me up by my hair. "Nope. Now come on. We're leaving in like 5 minutes." I shoved any of my things that were still out into my bags. I heaved them outside to the impala. Sam gave me a sympathetic look as he put my bags in the back. I laid down in the back seat. Dean banged on the window. "FEET DOWN." I rolled my eyes and mocked him but still complied. Dean handed me a bottle of water. "I didn't poison it." I unscrewed the cap and took a drink. It tasted funny. I screwed the lid back on.

The next thing I remember is waking up in a hotel room. I could hear loud music blasting from outside the room. There was an outfit laying on the bed beside me.

Abbii,
I dug this out for you. Sorry. I'm on the beach supervising a drunk Dean right now. Whenever you wake up just come down to the beach. Unless we're back and in which case the note won't even be here....
-Sam
p.s. I was completely against drugging you.


I sighed and pulled on the bikini. I slipped a room key into my pocket before I left the room. I followed the throngs of people toward the beach. It wasn't hard to find Dean. Or Sam. Sam kinda towered over everyone. Plus he was trying to control a clearly very intoxicated Dean. "SAM!"

Sam smiled when he saw me. "LET'S GO SOMEWHERE QUIETER!" I nodded and helped him drag Dean away from the stage.

"Abbii." Dean slurred. He motioned for me to come closer.

"Sam can you get some water? It'll help sober him up."

Sam nodded and left. "Abbii." Dean slurred again. "I love you." He pulled me close to him. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed. I was too weak to push him away. He smashed his lips to mine. I gasped in surprise. Dean took the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. "Since when did you have your tongue pierced?"

I slid out from Dean's grasp and sat him down. He grabbed onto my leg and slid his hand up my leg. "Dean stop it!"

"Why don't you love me?"

"Sam!" I screamed in absolute joy. "Will you please get your brother off me?"

Sam tossed me the water bottle and pulled Dean off me. Dean pulled me into his lap. I looked at Sam for help. "I think you just gotta go with it."

I handed the bottle to him. "Drink." He complied and when the bottle was empty he tossed it at Sam's head. Dean slipped his hand up my shorts.

"Don't try and play stupid with me. I know you want it from me." He breathed in my ear.

"Dean if you were sober you wouldn't be saying this to me and you know it." He laughed. I don't think he even just comprehended what I just said to him. "Sam will you help me up. I want to go swimming."

"I want to go too!"

"NO!" Sam and me yelled in unison.

"I think it might just be better if he went back to the room."

"Me too."

***

When Sam came back he had several scratches on his chest. "Dean scratched me when I handcuffed him. He won't shut up either!"

I laughed and rolled over. I could feel my skin starting to burn. It was worth it to be dry. "Do you realize that you've been gone for like ever."

"Drunk people are severely annoying. Especially when Dean wants to keep asking random people for their numbers."

"Is there a specific reason that we're down here?"

"The past few years there have been reports that people have gone missing. The witnesses reported seeing black smoke or people with completely black eyes. The police have never believed them because they were intoxicated. Or so the reports say."

"And here I thought it was because Dean was just horny."

Sam laughed. "He is. This isn't going to be fun. Especially when all he wants to do is drink down here."
♠ ♠ ♠
On a random note my college spring break is March 8 to March 17. Or in my case March 6 to March 17. And I turn 19 on the 7th. (: And I get a Supernatural cake and a My Little Pony balloon. So because of spring break and my bestest friend Sidney coming back to Ohio from Washington D.C. for her spring break updates will be random if even posted. And also updates will be a lot slower. Once or twice a week because I am now working two jobs plus going to college. And my best friend Wes is getting back into playing World of Warcraft so..... Goodbye social life! Wait I never had a social life.... Goodbye free time. But I will still update.

But enough excuses. I have like 12 subscribers!

And I started watching Supernatural from season 1. Jenson and Jared are so little and adorable! And those freckles on Jenson! And Jared's short hair! And loving Sammy makes you cursed. Mary died on November 2 and so did Jessica. 22 years apart mind you.