Status: Guess who's back!

Supernatural Vortex of Doomy Doom. Wait, What?

Magic Isn't Really Real. Is It?

When me and Sam got back to the hotel Dean was passed out. I dug through my bag before I headed towards the bathroom. I pulled off my shirt. "Hi Abbii."

"Seriously Cas?"

"Sorry. Am I interrupting?"

I shook my head. "I was just going to scrub salt water off me. But since I can't be alone when I shower anymore you can stay." I closed the shower curtain and tossed the remainder of the clothes I was wearing on the floor. Cas made a sound of discomfort. "Cas you're fine. Now was there some special reason why you're here?"

"I have a warning for you." I dropped the shampoo bottle.

"About what."

"I wasn't told all of it. But you have to be careful. Something is supposed to happen while you're in Florida."

I pulled the curtain back but Cas had disappeared. "Seriously? Stupid angel." I muttered and finished my shower. As I walked out the bathroom I pulled my hoodie over my shoulders. Dean was staring at me intently. "What?"

"I'm cold. And hungry."

"I'm sorry? What am I supposed to do?"

"Let's go get food?"

"I don't have the key."

He pointed to the table. "Sam left it there." I silently cursed Sam. Wait, where was Sam?

"Where's Sam?"

Dean blinked. "With Cas."

"Why are they always together?" Dean shrugged as uncuffed him. Dean pulled my face roughly to his and kissed me. Yep he was definitely still drunk. I pushed him away. "Put some clothes on." Dean smiled and stumbled towards the bathroom. I rummaged through my bags until I found a pair of shoes. Dean stumbled out of the bathroom as soon as I was done tying my laces. "Are you going to act like this outside?" He looked at me questioningly. "You can't act drunk outside on the street or the cops will arrest you. And you probably shouldn't be arrested because of all your scams and impersonations." Dean didn't respond but slung his arm around my shoulder as we left the room.

I walked, Dean awkwardly stumbled while holding onto me for dear life it seemed, for a diner or something that served food. Every so often Dean would whisper things into my ears. They excited me when they shouldn't have. I shook my head every time. After about 20 minutes of aimlessly wandering we found a small diner.

“Uh Sweetheart how old are you?”

“I’m 17?”

“Isn’t he a bit old for you?” She gestured to Dean.

“What him?” I motioned to Dean. “He’s my brothers friend. He got trampled earlier so he can’t walk really. The doctor said he was just banged up and bruised. My brother is sleeping off all the alcohol he consumed earlier.”

She looked unsure but led us to a booth. Dean immediately dragged me into the same side as him. She placed the menus in front of us. “I’ll be back when ya’ll are ready to order. In the mean time can I get ya’ll any drinks?”

“Water for both of us.”

“Abbii, I love you.”

I tried to shrug Dean off. He grabbed my hand. There was a new ring on his left hand. He hadn’t been wearing it before. “Since when did you have this Dean.” I motioned towards the ring.

“I don’t know.” I slid it off. Dean immediately changed. “Why the hell are you sitting so close to me? Why am I touching you?”

Yep he was back to normal. “I’ll be back.”

“Where are you going?”

“I need some air.” I slipped out the door. I walked towards the side of the diner. The alleyway was empty and looked pretty bad. There was unknown liquid covering the surface of the pavement and the brick walls. I wrapped my fingers around my mark. “Gabriel. I need you.”

“I was beginning to think you didn’t love me anymore.”

“Not funny. What is this?” I held the ring out to him.

“It’s a ring.”

“And?”

“And nothing. It’s just a plain ring.”

“Then why was Dean acting all strange when he had it on?”

“Strange how?”

“He kept telling me he loved me and he kept kissing me. He even gave me a hickey.” I pulled my hair to the side.

Gabriel took the ring out of my hand and mumbled some strange words. A spark of light shot upwards. It was slightly pink. “Lust spell.”

“What’s that mean besides the obvious?”

“The attraction has to already be there. The spell just makes it more pronounced and the urges are uncontrollable. It removes any obstacles that would prevent the relationship in reality.” Gabriel winked before he disappeared with the ring.

I went back into the diner. Sam and Cas where sitting in the booth with Dean. Sam and Cas were also sitting on the same side. I grumbled as I sat by Dean. “Where in the hell are you two always running off to? I’m sick of being left with him!”

“We’ve been doing research.” Cas stared intently at me.

“Cas could you know, stop?”

“I’m sorry is it bothering you?”

“YES!” Cas dropped his gaze to his hands. “I don’t hate you or anything Cas. I just really don’t like people staring at me.” I punched Dean in the side.

“What was that for?”

I looked up at him innocently. “What?”

“Don’t play innocent with me.”

“But I didn’t do anything.”

“Bullshit.”

I smiled.

***

Dean was passed out on the bed. Sam was studying the ring that had been left on the table by Gabriel. “This was on him?”

I nodded. “Gabriel said it had a lust spell on it. And when I took it off the spell broke and any trace of it disappeared. He said some weird words and a pink burst of light shot up. He said it was a lust spell.”

Sam clicked away on his keyboard. “Eww. All that pops up is sex sites.”

I sat on Sam’s lap. Wikipedia. Lust spells. Okay love magic. “ Love magic is the attempt to bind the passions of another, or to capture them as a sex object through magical means rather than through direct activity.[1] It can be implemented in a variety of ways, such as written spells, dolls, charms, amulets, potions, or different rituals.
Love magic has been a subject in the practice of magic, and in literature and art, for many centuries. It has been traced to the Greco-Roman world, the Middle Ages in Europe, and to more recent times. It is used in the story of Heracles and Deianeira, also in Richard Wagner's opera Tristan and Isolde, Donizetti's The Elixir of Love (L'Elisir d'amore), andManuel de Falla's ballet El amor brujo (The magic of love)……….. While within the literature females dominate the witch world, some scholars believe that reality was much different. Matthew W. Dickie, a prominent magic scholar, argues that men were the main casters of love magic. Demographically they suggest that the largest age group that practiced love magic were younger men targeting young, unobtainable women. There are a variety of explanations for why the literary world contrasted reality in this area, but a common interpretation is that men were trying to subtract themselves from association. Magic was no place for a man, and thus in literature they portrayed themselves as such. That’s really all there is on the subject. Besides how to make lust spells. But Dean wouldn’t cast a lust spell would he?”

Sam shook his head. “Dean would never do something like that. He can get anyone he wants in bed. Someone else had to have done it. But the question is who?”

“Did he have it when you were at the beach?” Sam shook his head. “When you brought him back?” Sam shook his head again. “Then it must have happened while he was alone in here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
14 Subscribers!

And I'm 19 now! Only 2 more years and my friend can't call me a child. (: And spring break is super boring. So are taxes. Except for Young's Dairy and the Air Force Museum and Olive Garden.

And sorry to the people that read the chapter before it got deleted the first time. I don't know why or how it got posted. >.> Probably my 2 year old nephew. He was around my laptop....

And the information is actually from Wikipedia because all the really comes up when you Google lust spells is like sex sites. And sites that sell lust spell/tell you how to perform them.

So something absolutely terrible happened to me the other day. Castiel, my laptop, stopped turning on. He would try to boot up but then make 12 beeps and then shut off. So Cassie is getting shipped back to Dell. And hopefully they don't have to wipe his memory because I have so much stuff saved to it! And in about 2 weeks I'll get him back. So please bear with me and the probably nonexistent updates as I will be concerned about my Cassie and what Dell has to say about fixing him. This is literally how I feel right now.