Status: Read me!

The Princess

Chapter One

Chapter 1
Sarasi
It was just an ordinary day at school, until...........BANG! Something blew up. Ah. It came from the science room. Nerds these days. Always trying to find the solution to the question, ‘’What will happen if I mix these two together?’’ I think I know the answer to that one. And I’m not even a nerd! The answer to that is: It blows up! Seriously, people should learn that when you mix two things together that are not balanced, the mixture blows up! Anyway, I head to my locker to get the things I need before lunch when......... he shows up. With his perfect blond hair, perfect teeth, perfect body (which is muscular, but not too muscular), and perfect everything! (I don’t know what color his eyes are. I’ve never gotten that close.) It’s not that I like him or anything. In fact, I kinda hate him.
It’s not just that he’s perfect, it’s that he does everything perfectly. Even his personality is perfect. Perfectness just gets under my skin. Even his name radiates perfect. And his name is Aster. In my opinion, I think that his name is cool. But I don’t think that he is cool. He thinks he is, but, whatever. He’s just annoying. [I think] He looks at the girls all the time during class instead of paying attention. I think he’s a troublemaker. I’m fine with him looking at girls as long as it isn’t me. Yuck!
He walks down the hallway oblivious to the looks the girls give him: some of them swooning, gazing after him like he’s theirs, and some even try to follow him, but their friends stop them. I’m the only girl that glares at him. I think it’s funny. I almost laugh out loud, but then I remember where I am and quiet down. He went to his locker, which is, unfortunately, two lockers down from me. I quickly gather my stuff, my Puffball Taming book; my Astral Training book; my special book no one knows about, it’s called Speaking to Astrals; (I already know how to, I just like reading the book.) and Harkey- The Study of Life. I shut my locker, spin around, and run right into Aster. My books and his went flying everywhere. I fell down and I think he did too. Before I blacked out, I noticed the color of his eyes. They were dark green.