I'm a Dinosaur

Rawr

Alex plopped himself down in Jacks lap with one simple word;

"Rawr"

"...the fuck?" Jack replied blinking

"Rawr" Alex repeated happily

"Alex. What even are you talking about?"

"I, Jack, am a very important creature" Alex said nodding his head.

Jack raised his eyebrow.

"I am a dinosaur" Alex said with a grin

Jack stared at his boyfriend..his 25 year old boyfriend..who was sat on his lap..being a dinosaur.

"Alex are you ok?" Jack asked slowly

"Yes why wouldn't I be?"

"Because your sat in my lap "rawr"ing at me"

"That's because I'm a dinosaur!" Alex said in exasperation, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Ok babe your a dinosaur" Jack said laughing. He kissed Alex on the forehead and brushed away some of his fringe. "Tell me one thing though..why are you a dinosaur?"

"Because dinosaurs are cool! And I can fly" Alex replied happily

"A flying dinosaur.."

"Eeeeexactly"

Jack laughed and hugged his boyfriend tighter before realising something, he picked Alex up and placed him on the sofa next to him. Alex whines and held his arms out but Jack shook his head.

"Alex I'll be back now"

Alex crossed his arms and sulked into the sofa but before he knew it Jack was back.

"You took foreeeeeveerrrrrr" Alex said dramatically, flopping onto Jacks lap. Jack giggled and placed something on Alex's chest.

"Ooh prezzies!!" Alex said excitedly. He ripped off the wrapping paper to find..

..a bubblegum pink..

..fluffy..

..unicorn.

Alex squealed and hugged it to him, ignoring Jacks hysterical laughter.

"You got me a unicorn!!!!" Alex squeaked, grinning happily

"Yes babe I got you a unicorn" Jack said, barely containing his laughter, "you need to name it"

"Ooohh...urm....uhhhh..howaaa boouttttt...bubblypoof"

Jack stared at him..taking in his serous expression..

And then he started laughing. He laughed so hard that he ended up knocking Alex off his lap who promply sulked with his..um..'Bubblypoof'

It only caused Jack to laugh even harder.

"You finished?" Alex said

Jack only weazed.

--------3 hrs later--------

Rian walked onto the bus and threw himself onto the couch, lepaing off the seat with a shout when he sat on something squidgy.

"The fuck?" He said holding the obnoxiously happy unicorn in his hand. The next thing he knew he was being knocked onto his back by a tall screaming person..

"DONT TOUCH BUBBLYPOOF"

Rian pulled himself up to see Jack stood by the bunk holding his sides, tears running down his face from laughter.

"Jack what did you do"

"I bought him a unicorn"

Rian looked over at Alex who was sat on the floor with the pink thing, rocking back and fore, cooing to it softly.

He sat back on the sofa, checking for any more overly happy animals, before groaning to himself when he picked up an elephant.

"Seriously" he said looking at Alex who grinned and held out his hand for said stuffed animal.

"Lally" he said happily

Rian could already tell this was going to be a long tour.