I'm a Dinosaur

Hangover and Cuddles

Alex was drunk. Ok no that was understatement, he was shit faced and he knew he was going to pay for it tomorrow, pfft hangover cuddles.

Despite his intoxication he managed to drag his sorry arse over to Jack who had had only a third of what Alex had managed to consume and was laughing at his boyfriends attempts at walking. Seriously this stuff was comedy gold.

"Jaacckkkyyy' Alex whined after falling on his arse for the 5th time.

"What Lex" Jack grinned.

"Help" Alex said with a pout, his arms out stretched. Jack raised his eyebrows and giggled when Alex widened his eyes and made a pathetic whimpering sound, wobbling his lip. He heaved himself off the sofa, stepped over Rian who was fucked out on the floor laying in Zacks lap with Zack's arm around him, which he took a picture of of course.

"I told you not to drink that much Lex" Jack said with a grin and leaned down, grabbing his boyfriend under his arms and lifting him up, allowing him to lean against his shoulder as he dragged him to the bunks and shoved him into his, he was not fighting Alex into a top bunk, fuck that shit.

He stripped off his shirt and his jeans, leaving him in a tight pair of boxers. He climbed in next to Alex and managed to drag his boyfriends clothes off him, ignoring his boyfriends obsessive giggling and wiggling eyebrows. Once they were comfortably unclothed he gathered Alex into his arms and pulled the quilt over them both, grabbing Bubblypoof from the bottom end of the bed.

"Thank you" Alex mumbled into his chest and stuffing Bubblypoof by his chest.

"For what?" Jack asked, running his hands through Alex's hair.

"Just being here for me, I don't know what I would of done without you, you make everything better"

"Remember you'd always have Zack and Rian"

"Jack do you really think I could get through the anxiety without you? Everytime I run offstage I just want to curl up and cry and never come back out. But your there, your always there, something I can cry to and not be judged"

"I love you Alex, I have for so so long, you mean everything to me baby, I couldn't live without you. Now sleep baby, your gunna have a killer hangover tomorrow"

Alex smiled and kissed Jacks chest before cuddling into his arm and allowing himself some sleep.

--------NEXT MORNING-------

Jack was awoken by groaning that came from somewhere near his stomach (no not that sort minds out of the gutter). He looked down to see Alex with his head buried into his side.

"Hangover Lex"

"No"

"Really?"

"I have the mother fucking hulk banging on the pain centre of my fucking brain"

"Breakfast and tablets?"

He was answered with a groan.

Jack grinned and pulled himself out of their bunk and tugged on some trousers. He walked into the kitchen area and grabbed some paracetamol and a bottle of water.

"Here drink this and take these"

He watched as Alex managed to swallow the tablets and then crawled back into the bunk, Alex immediately attaching himself to Jacks side.

Jacks hand slowly made its way up Alex's back and slipped into his hair, massaging in slow circles, a groan of appreciation from his boyfriend telling him he was doing it right. Soon Alex had fallen back to sleep and Jack followed, but not before up loading the photo of the cuddling Rian and Zack to every social media sight he was registered to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaand anotther Jalex fic updated and finished. If you like my writing style then look out for my next Jalex fic which will be smutty smuut