Status: Work in progress. Also the first story I've let anybody read. Any and all comments welcomed

Embracing the Storm

The E~mail

The weeks following their mating were some of the best days of his life. It seemed like Deanna was always finding a reason to brush against him or touch him. They slept together ever night, and he was finding that Deanna was becoming insatiable. The more time they spent together the stronger he felt their connection become. Chase became more protective as they days went on and rarely took his eyes off of her. He enjoyed feeling like nothing could ruin their bond, but he had a constant nagging in the back of his mind that something was off. Hunching over his desk he rubbed his face. He hated going over the finances, but it had to be done. Since the arrival of Deanna he began neglecting this portion of his duties. Deanna was out, and he was happy for the chance to catch up on his work. Turning on his computer he opened his email, quickly opening the one marked URGENT that was sent from the Elders weeks ago.

To: MarcusRhodes@lycanpack.com , StephenNorton@lycanpack.com
CC: Multiple Recipients

Subject: Missing

Alphas,

It was brought to our attention that a Lycan went missing from a well known pack. The daughter of Marcus Rhodes and the fiancée of Stephen Norton has gone missing. We were told that she may have been forced to change her appearance and has been most likely taken North of her father‘s territory. Although she may not be recognized by the human look, her wolf form is much harder to hide. She takes the form of the snow white wolf, which is now almost completely extinct in our kind. If she is seen you must contact the Elders at once.
Stay safe and Protect your own

Elders

“Poor girl, but that's what the asshole gets. She’s probably in a lot better hand’s then his. What father let’s his daughter get engaged to Stephen Norton anyway? Chase deleted the email just as Deanna walked into his office.

“You busy?” She smiled at him, shutting the door and locking it.

Inhaling, he quickly jumped from his seat and pounced on her. Picking her and slamming her up against the wall. Nipping her neck and following them with kiss, he basked in her scent. Her heart rate was elevated, her breathing was getting choppy and her scent was pulling at his very core. She started her cycle.

“Dee if you don’t want this, stop me now.” Chase urged her, while ripping her shirt over her head.
Brushing her lips against his ear, she whispered the two words he was longing to hear. “Take me.”

Chase seemed to visibly grow larger, eyes turning almost black, as he ripped Deanna’s remaining clothes off. Crushing her mouth with his he made quick work of the rest of their clothes and entered her in one thrust. Deanna let out tiny whimpers, which seemed to drive Chase to go faster harder.
‘Mine! Mark her as yours! Let everyone know she belongs to us!’ Chase shook his head, ignoring his wolf. He refused to mark Deanna until they were joined. The temptation was hard to fight, so he concentrated more on sucking, nipping, and kissing her all over.
“Chase,” it came out as a whisper but was enough to send him over the edge. He could feel his release rushing into her, making their bond almost completely unbreakable. He smiled as he lowered them both to the floor.

“You are mind Deanna.”