Status: It's, like, 11:16. Not exactly my first story, but my first on mibba.com. Wish me luck!

Adopted by Jayy Von Monroe

Dahvie Has A Unicorn?... Shouldn't Have Asked...

(Sydney)

I sigh, looking up at the black ceiling. My back no longer hurts like it did in the orphanage from the crappy beds. But... One thought fills my mind; What are these feelings I have for Dahvie?

I get out my new iPad, and go to safari. I type in the search engine;

Dahvie Vanity fanfictions wattpad

I then go to images, and look at all the cover art. I see one, where the girl looks a lot like me right now; my hair is brown, my eyes are green. Like, normal green.

I click on it, and I'm on wattpad.com. I start reading.

(Dahvie)

I'm walking past Sydney's room when I hear her gasp, then squeal, then her iPad lock.

I knock, then walk in. Sydney is sitting on her bed, her knees against her chest, her hands to her lips as she gapes at the iPad.

"Sydney?" She looks at me, her currently green eyes shocked. I laugh at her expression, and pick up the iPad. "Password?" Sydney blushes, pulls the device from my hands, and types in the password. I see a D, a v, and an i followed by an e. My name?

"Here," she says. It's on the homescreen. I go to safari, and laugh. "Oh, Sydney! Fanfics? Really?" Then I notice; it's my fanfic. Well, one of them. Sydney's cheeks turn a deep burgundy color. "Er, well... I've read a couple before, of One Direction, but they weren't... Like that." I only have to read five words to know what she means. Dirty. Times a million and two. I laugh when I see the words 'Dahvie's unicorn'.

"What did it mean by that? 'Dahvie's unicorn'?" She asks. I laugh hard enough that I collapse onto the bed, and on Sydney's lap, as she had unfurled her long pale legs. Sydney blushes-again! She's so cute when she blushes! WAIT! What in the name of Jayy's BlowPops am I thinking? If Jayy knew. He'd kill me. Literally.- and laughs with me.

She suddenly pushes me off her bed, onto the floor. I'm about to ask why, when Jayy comes in. "Oh! Hey Dahv!" He smiles, not suspecting a thing. Semi-innocent Jayy has come to play. He's like freaking Christian Grey sometimes. Fifty Shades.

Anyway, I get up and leave the two to talk.

(Jayy)

"Hey, kiddo," I say, sitting next to my new daughter. He smiles, and hugs me. "Hey, daddy Jayy," she answers, and I kiss her head. "So, can I ask you something?" She asks. "'Course, baby girl," I answer. "So, I was reading something... What's up with Dahvie having a... Unicorn?" I stiffen and gasp. "What did you read!?" I gasp. "Erm, wattpad," she answers. I groan. "No more BOTDF on there. Kay, baby?" She nods, and I get up, walking to Dahvie's room. Wanna know why? When she said Dahvie's name, she blushed. She likes Dahvie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, if I change some stuff, it's because my stupid iPad is acting up on both mibba and wattpad, so I can't access certain chapters, including the first chapter for this. :/ I know, it sux, but I think we'll live, don't you?

Any hoo, I'm watching Burlesque, and Tess is singing her solo... Um... Last of Me, I think. So pretty!

So, what should Sydney do? Choose Dahvie, or meet someone new? Comment. And... Keep reading, my lovelies!

-SydneyVonMonroe (;