Status: It's, like, 11:16. Not exactly my first story, but my first on mibba.com. Wish me luck!

Adopted by Jayy Von Monroe

School. Yay?

(Sydney)

"No." I cross my arms over my currently barley covered chest. Jayy groans, throwing his head back. "Sydney. Yes," he growls, looking me dead in the eye. I shake my head, standing my ground and loosing the battle.

Jayy groans again. "Dahvie!" He yells, and the cute chubby boy runs down the stairs, in his boxers only. Yeah, it's only, like, two in the morning, and I'm refusing to go to school tomorrow... But watch Dahvie agree with me!

"She should go to school, right?" Jayy asks his best friend. Dahvie looks at me, then Jayy, back and forth. "Yes," he says finally. I screech, and run upstairs.

"This is complete bullshit!" I scream, slamming and locking my door. "Watch your language!" Jayy yells, jiggling and pounding on my door. "Go get fucked!" I scream. "Language!" Jayy screams back, pounding even harder. I hear Dahvie's soft voice.

"Jayy, let her be home schooled. I can do it, or we can hire someone," he says. "I second Dahvie!" I yell. "Shush!" Jayy hisses. I throw my door open. "Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" I scream, and run downstairs, out the door, and down the street. All I have on is my sports bra, and short shorts. My feet are bare.

"Sydney!" Dahvie's voice yells. I run to the park about a block away from the house, and to the huge oak tree. I sit beneath it, my body shaking.

"Sydney!" Dahvie yells again, but he doesn't see me.

"Hi," a voice says. I look up to see a really cute boy. He has black and ice blue hair, and crystal blue eyes. He has piercings like Jayy's, minus the gages in his ears. He's wearing black skinny jeans and no shirt. I feel my eyes rake his abs, and he chuckles, holding his hand out. I take it, and he pulls me up effortlessly. "I'm Alex, by the way," he says, wrapping an arm around my waist, and leading me to the swings.

He sits on one, and pulls me so I'm astride him on the swing. I giggle. "Sydney," I tell him. He smirks, rubbing circles on my thighs with his thumbs. I smirk back, but jerk a little as his lips slam into mine. He kisses me, hard, and I know my lips will be swollen. I pull away; I can't get Dahvie off my mind. I like him too much, wether he knows it or not.

I'm about to get off Alex's lap, but he holds me back, and once again slams his lips to mine. I let out a squeamish squeal, and try to get away, my hands pushing against his chest. He has one hand on my back, the other on the back of my head.

Suddenly, I hear an angry shout. Alex releases me, and I jump back, crawling away from him, my eyes wide. I hear Dahvie yelling at him, and hear the sound of his fist against Alex's lip. I see the boy running away, and hear Dahvie's footsteps up to me. I close my eyes, and feel the tears on my cheeks.

"Syd!" Dahvie cries, and pulls me into his lap. I straddle him, and sob into his neck. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left, Dahvie, I'm sorry! I don't hate Jayy, I love him, he's my dad now! I'm sorry!" I sob. Dahvie rubs my back soothingly. "I know, sweetie, I know," he tells me. I shake my head, lean back, and stare at his lips. Finally, I lean in, and kiss him. When he freezes and doesn't respond, I leap back, and back away. Again, my eyes are wide... Like Dahvie's. I screech in anger at myself, and run back home.

(Dahvie)

She keeps crying about how sorry she is, how wrong she was, trying to explain. I coo to her, but she shakes her head, and leans back. She stares at my lips, before leaning in and kissing me. I freeze, thinking about how much I want her. She realizes I'm not responding, and jumps back. Her eyes are once again wide, like mine. She screeches in anger, and runs in the direction of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, kinda short. But dramatic. What do u thinks gonna happen with Alex? Wait... Am I giving u a clue? (;
Keep reading, my lovelies!