Status: I've got school tomorrow. (Eye roll) and then Friday, then I GET TO SEE MY COUSIN!!! Yay!

Jeffree's Daughter

In Love with Andy

(Sydney)

"Sydney!" My dad, Jeffree Star, calls to me. I sigh, and run down the stairs to where he sits, his pink hair in a ponytail, his eyelids purple, and his lips blue. I laugh. "Awesome look, daddy," I say sincerely. He wriggles his eyebrows. "I could do it to you," he tells me, not quite sensing the sincerity in my voice. I laugh again, and say, "Not a good look for me, daddy, sorry." My dad smiles, and stands. He has on hello kitty booty shorts, and his own t shirt on, with his, like, six inch heels. I smile. "Ashley's place?" I guess. He nods, and I bolt upstairs to get out of my 'lazy-day' outfit(sketchbook).

Once ready(outfit in sketchbook) I run back downstairs, my heart beating five hundred times a second. I'm going to see him. Andy Biersack, Front-Man for BVB... The love of my stupid life, the only light I see- must I go on?

"Ready, dad!" I call, running down the stairs. My dad laughs. "Excited, baby girl?" He asks, hugging me. I nod, and hug him back. We just stand there, hugging. "We really need to do this more." My dad laughs again, and releases me. He leads the way to the car, and we head off.

At Ashley's house, I jump out of the car, and run right inside. I don't have to knock. Ashley always gets annoyed when I do, so, yeah.

"I'M HERE!!" I yell, even though he's right there. He smiles and laughs, standing from his leather couch to come hug me. I hug him back, burying my face in his neck.

"Hey, Ash," I say. "Hi, Sydney," he answers. We release each other as Andy walks in. I cross my arms over my stomach as it rolls a little. I try for a smile, but can't manage. I hide my face by turning to CC. We hug for a long time. "Someone missed me," he says when I don't let go. I giggle, my stomach feeling better after breathing in his scent. He's like an older brother, same with all of BVB-apart from Andy- and BOTDF.

After hugging Jake and Jinxx, I'm kinda forced to look at Andy. I already feel my blush spread over my cheeks, and Andy sees it too, making it even redder. I hug him, and release him quickly. I can tell he's confused.

As my dad walks in, everyone but Andy and I go to greet him.... Great.

"Hey, can we talk?" He whispers in my ear. I nod, and he leads me to the pool area. Well, I'm glad I'm wearing my bikini under my clothes.

Andy strips to his swimsuit, and out of his black shirt. Oh, god... He jumps right in.

I strip off my shorts and crop top, and then kick off my flip flops. I go to the edge, sit, and dip my feet in. Andy swims up to me, and raises himself so that his arms are on the pavement, but he's still in the pool.

"What's up with you today? You're never like this... Did I do something wrong?" When I look at Andy's face, he looks so sad... I can feel the tears threatening when I see his eyes brimming with them. I sigh, and my lip shakes. "Andy..." I stop when my voice breaks. He looks up at me in concern as it does.

"Jesus, this sounds so damned cliche... But... It's not you, it's me... I'm sorry," I whisper. We're not dating. I love you, but you don't love me the same way, etc., etc.

Andy groans. "Sydney! C'mon, really?" He hisses. I hiss out a scoff, and stand, going back inside... After grabbing my shorts, so my father doesn't kill either me or Andy.

Inside, Ashley watches as I go to the kitchen, and ends up following me.

"Ok, what's going on?" He asks me as I get myself I sandwich. "I'm in love with Andy," I say nonchalantly. Ashley gapes at me. "What?" I ask. "Does he know?" He asks excitedly. I shake my head, and he runs to the pool area. My eyes go wide.

"ASHLEY-FUCKING-PURDY! DON'T YOU DARE!" I yell, running after him. When I reach the pool area, I see him talking to Andy. I feel my face fall as I see Andy's face... Shock.

I sigh, and just go back inside, then up to the guest bedroom where I stay when I'm here... Where I have my razor. I curse myself for leaving my shirt outside, but I have some I here, too.

One cut; Andyless. Two cuts; stupid. Three cuts; fat. I stop here, and watch the blood trickle down my arm. I go to the en suite bathroom, and lock the door before washing off my arm.

I hear a knock on the door, and curse to myself. "Sydney?" It's Andy. "Go away!" I shout. I try to clean the wound faster. I open the cabinet above the sink, and look for gauze and wrap. My thoughts; shitshitshitshitshitshit!

I finally find the items, and wrap my arm.

"Andy, can you get me my Jeffree shirt from my closet?" I call, and wince when my voice breaks. Andy doesn't answer, but I hear his footsteps. Finally, his hand raps on the wooden door. I crack it, and grab the shirt before pulling it over my bikini top.

When I exit the bathroom, Andy is still in my room. He sits on my bed, arms crossed.

"I smelled blood when you opened the door," he says. He's angry, I can tell you that much...

I scoff, and run my hand through my currently silverish-blueish-purplish hair, and look at the ground. "Yeah, because you care," I hiss. I whimper as Andy grabs my left arm.

"ANDY!!" I scream in pain. He stops, his blue eyes darker with worry. He doesn't have to look, he knows. "Why?" He growls in his deep voice, not letting go of my arm. I try to wrench it from his grip, but it hurts. "Andy, let go," I beg. I know my dad will be running up the stairs soon, and when he sees this... He won't be happy.

"Andy, my dad!" I hiss as I hear his heels on the stairs. Andy reluctantly releases me. I rub my arm where I cut, and keep the sleeve down.

My dad bursts into the room, his eyes dark. When he sees us standing and fully clothed, he relaxes, then tenses, immediately looking at my arm. I groan, and go to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door again.

"Sydney Star!" My dad yells, pounding on the door. "Screw off!" I yell back. I hear Ashley. "What happened?" "She cut again!" My dad hisses to him. "Screw you!" I scream, and collapse to the floor, shaking with sobs. I hear a new knock on the door. "Syd." I sigh. I can't resist him...

I stand and let Andy in, before slamming the door closed and locking it. I hear my dad groan.

I sit back down on the ground, shaking again. My knees are to my chest, my elbows resting on them as I lace my fingers together behind my neck. I start to sob.

"Hey," Andy coos, wrapping his arms around me. I turn to sob into his chest. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" I cry. Andy rubs his hands up and down my back soothingly. "It's okay, you're okay. You have, do, and will have me. Okay?" I nod, and the shaking goes down. "I'm sorry about what Ashley told you earlier," I murmur. Andy gasps. "No! Sydney, do not be sorry about that!" He tells me, his voice tight. He pulls back to look at me, then he kisses me. I kiss him back, and smile into it.

When he pulls back, it's because my dad is shouting at me. I shrink back from the door, staring at it.

"Sydney, please come out," he murmurs finally. I sigh shakily, stand, and open the door. My dad engulfs me in a hug. "Why?" He asks, his voice low and sad. I start to cry again, and hug him back. "You're never around anymore! You're always touring! And I thought that the one guy I like didn't like me... But now I think he does," I tell him. He pulls back, and raises a pink eyebrow. "Who is this di-?!" He starts. "Me," Andy interrupts. My dad studies him, before breaking out into a grin. "Welcome to the family, then, Andy! Well, if you do like Sydney..." My dad lets his voice trail off. Andy grins, too. "I do. I-I love her," he stutters, and rubs the back of his neck, glancing up at my dad's reaction. I do, too... My dad is smiling so widely, it looks like his face is about to break. He hugs Andy. "Welcome! I'll call Dahvie to arrange the wedding..." My dad murmurs, releasing Andy, and pressing his index finger to his purple lips.

Blushing, I hiss, "Dad! We're not even technically dating yet!" I hiss. Andy turns to me. "Sydney. Will you be my official girlfriend?" He asks. I giggle, and nod. He kisses my cheek, and hugs me. I hear my dad sigh, and his heels click out the door.

"I love you, too, Andy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Watcha think? If u like, comment. If u don't... Then go f#€k a duck!