Status: Past midnight... Shoot me! Not literally.

Dreaming About You

Watch It!

(Jayy)

Hurry hurry hurry! I tell myself. Jeffree is going to fuh-reak! I told him I'd be at the club in five: I'm, like, seven minutes away! I pull out my phone, and text Jeff:

*Hey, gonna be couple mins late, man, sorry!*

As I look up, I bump into a girl. She has multi-colored hair; base color black, with strands of pink, blue, green, etc. She looks up at me with beautiful green/hazel eyes. Her lips are coral colored, and full. Her skin is paler, and she's just beautiful. She comes up to my shoulder. At first she looks scared, then she sees my face, and the fear turns to anger. "Watch it," she hisses, and continues. I watch her.

Suddenly, she answers her phone.

"Hey, Kas. What?! But I just-! Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Okay, on my way," she says, hangs up, and groans. She doubles back, and heads the way she came. As she passes me, she looks at me, scoffs, and heads towards the club I'm going to.

[Like, an hour later.]

I'm talking to Jeff, when a girl walks onto the stage. She has copper colored hair, pale skin, and greenish brown eyes.

"So, we have a special guest here! Well, other than me." That earns laughs, from me too.

"Please, welcome my best friend, and special guest, ScarFang." The crowd cheers loudly, so I know she's been here before.

I'm shocked when the girl from earlier walks on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know, it's short, but hopefully the others won't be! Keep reading, my lovelies!