Status: Past midnight... Shoot me! Not literally.

Dreaming About You

Meeting Jayy

('ScarFang'/Sydney)

I look up at Jayy, my heart racing. Just like before, like Jacob with Renesmee. Like I'm fucking imprinting on this guy I don't even know.

He holds his hand out. "Jayy," he says simply. I smirk, trying to rid myself of these feelings. I take his hand. "Sydney," I answer. He raises an eyebrow. "ScarFang is my stage name. It's my wolf name, so... Ya know," I murmur, and giggle as I take my hand from his. Jayy smiles widely when he hears the sound. "Yeah. Like Jayy Von is my stage name," he relates to me, and my heart skips a beat or ten. I feel my confusion. "Jayy Von Monroe from BOTDF," he explains to me. My jaw drops. I fucking sang one of his songs! "Is Dahvie here?" I ask, my heart picking up speed when Jayy pouts. "No. Jeffree is, though," he says, and grabs my hand. He guides me down to the bar, to where I see Jeffree with his pink hair.

"Jeff! I snagged her!" Jayy squeals, and hugs Jeff from behind. I hear the man's laughter as Jayy pulls away, and pulls my hand, so that I'm between Jeffree's legs. I hadn't even noticed that he'd turned.

Right off the bat, Jeff hugs me tightly. I hug back, laughing a bit. "Holy mother of shit. Jayy Von, and Jeffree Star! What the actual fuck!" I murmur. Jeffree releases me, and laughs. "A fan, huh?" His voice is SOOOO DEEP!!!

I laugh, too, and Jayy pulls me from Jeff, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Mine," he growls at Jeffree. I giggle again, and Jayy buries his face in my neck.

"Sydney!" Kas yells, coming up beside Jayy. She sees the way he's embracing me, and squeals. "Oh, Sydney! Finally, you have a guy!" I'm about to object, but Jayy interrupts. "Yep! Wait, finally?" He turns to me. "Yeah, last boyfriend was about a year and a half ago, and I hardly count him. He was a douche. It only lasted... What, ten minutes?" Jayy and Jeffree laugh. "No, I'm serious! The first date lasted ten minutes, then he decided to kiss some girl." They sober quickly, and Jayy's embrace tightens ever-so-slightly. I lean back into him, and tilt my lips towards his ear. He leans down so no one else hears.

"Are you asking me out, or were you joking?"

"Ah, my curious kitten. I was serious. You're mine," he answers. I smile, and kiss his cheek. This is gonna be a fun relationship. I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? Watcha lovelies think? Yeah, I know; she curses a lot when shocked, pissed, or very very happy...

ANYHOO! What do you guys think? Comment, please!
Keep reading, my lovelies!