Status: Updates every month on the 15th!

Radices

Chapter 1 - Begin

Black emptiness is all that existed. There was only space and stars. It wasn't until the stars collided and fused together that life began. The stars fused together and formed a magical body. The male body had hair as black as the darkness that concealed him, skin as pale as the stars which surrounded him, and eyes that were as blue as the far off nebulas. This male looked around at the floating orbs of light. He fell in love with the stars and craved that the lights remain with him for as long as he is to live. The man then waited among the stars, hoping another collision would come which forms a life just like his.
As he waited, time began to form around the living creature. It was drawn to the man who could live forever with the lights and never age. Time had named this man “Tempus” and allowed the man to control time at will. The man who waited, waited no longer. He sped up time and watched the lights dance around him. It was magical, musical, and filled with life. The stars collide once more in the fast foreword of time and created a second life. This life was different. This life gained looks similar to Tempus, yet had hair as white as the stars, and eyes as gray as a faded light. This man was given the power to create just as much as, if not more than, the stars could create. The stars which Tempus had loved so much decided to name the second living being “Totum Omnia.” Tempus, both curious and cautious, approached this Totum.
Since these men were made of the same materials, they had decided they would be brothers, Tempus being the older brother of the two. With that, they collaborated. They easily decided to make a world within this realm where they will rule over all life. This world would be called Terra. However, Totum had decided that time would affect these life forms. Life would evolve, grow old, and die, things these powerful brothers could not.
After the world was created, Totum filled it with living organisms, each filled with a bit of stardust, or what is known as a soul. Totum and Tempus rejoiced over their creation, but they knew they needed more. A place to call home and a world which would hold the souls of the dead until they are reincarnated. Totum then created two dimensions which Terra would live between. Caelum is the dimension which the brothers would live for an eternity. Castles would be made for each man to live in peacefully. The third dimension which would hold the souls of the dead will be called Infernus.
Together, these godly brothers forge a story worthy of being passed down, generation to generation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading this. I have gone through a lot of work to start this and I've been counting down the days until it was time that this chapter was posted! I'm very excited to finally be posting Radices. It's been something I've been planning for a while now!
If you have any comments, please don't hesitate! Also, please recommend and subscribe! It would mean a whole bunch!