Status: Just wanna make my fans happy.

Marcel Styles

Secrets, secrets are no fun.

I trace patterns on Marcel's skin. He breathes deeply as I do, and I giggle softly. Marcel groans. "That should be illegal," he murmurs. I look at him, confused. "That certain feeling of joy," he tells me. I nod, and rest my cheek back on his chest. He hums, and I giggle again, though not as soft. Marcel right out laughs.

"Marcel?" I whisper, nervous to ask my question. Marcel senses my discomfort. "Yeah?" He answers. "Was that your... First time?" I ask. When he doesn't say anything, I know the answer. "It wasn't." Marcel sighs as I sit up, and pull on a hoodie. I stand, and walk downstairs, trying to hide my tears. Why the hell am I upset? I should've known... Actually, I never would've guessed... I wonder who it was...? I sigh, and shake my head.

To get away for a while, I go down to the basement. I sit on the couch down here, and try to end the unnecessary tears. Seriously, why the hell am I crying? I mean seriously?

I hear footsteps upstairs, but I never told Marcel about the basement, so he doesn't know about it. I keep quiet, wanting to be alone.

I always wanted my first time to be with a guy I loved, and who's first time was then, too... Does that make sense? I guess my tears are because he never told me... But, hey... None of my business, I'm only his girlfriend. Aren't I? (Hear the sarcasm?)

Marcel starts to call for me, but I ignore him. I don't want him to see me cry again today, and for something so stupid.

When I've finally calmed myself down, I go upstairs, to see Marcel. He's beside himself, on the floor, holding his head, sobbing. I immediately run to to him. "Marcel!" I screech. He looks up at me, and I fall to my knees next to him. I pull him to me, and he rests his head on my chest. He continues to cry, and I continue to coo to him. I start crying after about ten minutes of this. I've started to rock us, trying to soothe him. Finally, he's calmed down. He keeps his head against my chest, and whispers, "I thought you'd left me. I couldn't find you anywhere... Why were you so upset?" I sigh. "That was my first time, Marcel," I tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short, I ran outta ideas. Keep reading, my lovelies! Oh, and hint for next chapter; Marcel has another secret... Will he tell Sydney? It'll be in Marcel's P.O.V.