Status: Just wanna make my fans happy.

Marcel Styles

Bruises and Battle-scars

(Marcel)

It's been, like, six hours since that problem happened. And, six hours of my own mini civil war. Tell her about my 'first time', or save her the gory details... Hmm... I'll save her the gory details... For now.

She seems to be deep in thought, too. All we've done after that certain half hour, is watch movie after movie; Toy Story 1-3, Love Actually, Twilight. Fun, right?... No, not really.

"Marcel?" Sydney bursts out before she can stop herself. I turn to her. "Sydney?" I prompt. "Who was your first time with?" She asks. I sigh. Knew she'd ask me that. "Er, a girl," I say, totally avoiding her point. "Marcel," Sydney whispers, crawling into my lap. I wrap my arms around her immediately, and she buries her face into my neck. "Tell me," she presses. I shake my head. "Please," she whispers. I sigh, knowing she'll find out sooner than later.

"K.C.," I tell her. She gasps, and leans back to look closely at me. "My best friend, K.C.?" She asks. I nod, and tears spring to my eyes as I think of what happened. Sydney positions herself, so that she's straddling me, and pulls my head to her chest again. The tears fall.

"What happened?" Sydney asks. "I-it was d-during the summer. She s-saw me, like h-how I was that first night. Sh-she liked me, but I didn't like her... I liked you. I t-told her, and she... R-ra-" I don't even get the word out before Sydney kisses me, cutting me off. "I'm so sorry," she whispers. I reach up to cup her cheeks, and notice the wet streaks. She's crying. "Dammit, Sydney, don't cry for me!" I hiss at her, and flip us over so that I'm trapping her beneath me.

"I just can't believe she'd be that much of a bitch!" She hisses, her lips at my throat. I groan as she finds my sweet spot. She bites down gently, and I moan louder. She giggles against my skin, making me go slightly harder than five seconds before.

I pick her up, and carry her to her room. I sit on the bed, with her astride me once again. She pulls off my shirt, and I pull off her hoodie. She has nothing underneath. She reaches down and fumbles with my jeans. I hold her hands still, place her on the bed, and stand. I slide off my jeans, but keep my tight Calvins on.

Sydney reaches forward to grab me through the fabric, but I catch her hand, and place it on my butterfly. "You inspired this one, ya know," I point out. She giggles again. "How?" She asks. "Every time I look at you, you'd give my stomach butterflies. Therefore, I got a tattoo of a butterfly on my stomach," I explain. Sydney looks at me with love, and pulls me down onto the bed with her.

I kiss her, and she smiles into it. I'm lying between her partly open legs, our chests aligned.

"I love you, Marcel," she whispers, pulling my lobe with her teeth. I smirk, and scape my teeth along her jaw. She shivers beneath me. "Marcel, you're a bit over dressed, donchathink?" Sydney whispers. I stand and pull my boxers off.

Sydney stands, and looks me in the eyes before kneeling.

An half hour later, Sydney lie wasted above me, soft snores escaping her coral colored lips. I kiss them gently, and see her wrist.

(Sydney)

All during this, I can think of two things; One: my best friend fucking raped him. Two: how hasn't he seen my scars? I mean, they're all over my arms! And yet, no comment...

I lay wasted over him, my soft breathing sounding like snores. I really couldn't care less. Marcel kisses my lips softly, and I smile. I feel him hold my wrist, and I know what's going to happen.

"Sydney," Marcel whispers. I open my eyes; he's staring in horror at my wrist. I wrench it from his grip, and sit up.

"How long ago?" He asks. I hesitate a bit. "Last summer," I tell him. When I first started noticing you, and K.C. found out. When she teased me so badly I cut. Deep.

"Why?" He asks. He forces me to look at him. "Sydney Marshall, goddammit, answer!" He hisses. I break down and start to sob. "It's my fault she did that to you! I had a crush on you, and she noticed! She was just probably trying to mess with me by getting with you, but you said no, so she... I'm sorry!" Marcel hugs me to him, cooing to me. "If I hadn't had let it be obvious enough for her to notice, that wouldn't have happened to you," I murmur, and I'm asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, lame ending... Well, what did you guys think?

Keep reading, lovelies!