Status: This is my first Fan fiction. Yu Yu Hakusho is my favorite anime, but it doesn't belong to me.

Dæmon Friends

That creepy guy

'Shoot,' an orange-haired girl exclaimed, scratching her head. 'I'm dead meat.'

Iruya looked at the pop quiz, and it's a hard one. "Who was the man who made the first glasses?"

'Who was it anyway? I'm not interested in glass stuffs,' she whispered.

'You have a problem, Ms. Orazumi?' the teacher said.

'No, sir.'

Iruya was in 2nd year High School, and things hasn't gone any better. People bullied her 'cause she had orange hair. They said she was an alien.

'Who was the man,' Iruya rephrased. 'Great. More like who was the man who made a student fail because of his question. I'm dead. This is probably the first time I failed History.'

Iruya walked near the street, because she was going home, and classes were dismissed.
Things gone worse before this year though. Her mother was cruel, unlike fairy tales, the mom was cruel and "prince charming" saved her, NO.
Nothing saved her. Even a no one.

Iruya stayed on near a stoplight and waited for it to Go.
'Failed History pop quiz, what's next? English? Biology? Algebㅡ Oh wait I really failed that one.'

A red-haired man waited beside her, and he was also a student. No idea who, but we'll get to that later.
Green eyes, Iruya thought. I noticed that people with green eyes are aliens.
As the stoplight says Go, she looked at the man again, but he was gone. Iruya's eyes was wide, considering the event strange.

'Gee, that was strange,' she said to herself.
She crossed the street, and saw the guy again.
Iruya's eyes widen. Who was that man? Something's wrong.
She walked near the guy and said,
'Excuse me sir.'

The man looked at her and didn't seemed to be creepy. He had a charming smile with green eyes and a long, red hair.

'Yes?' he asked.

Iruya couldn't think of another word, because the man wasn't offensive, so she asked;
'Um, how'd you get here too fast than me?'

The guy looked at her like Iruya fell asleep. He made a small smile, and said,
'Do you have fever?' he joked. 'I was crossing the street with you. Didn't you notice?'
'No. I do not have fever. But I am pretty sure you didn't cross the

street with me. I do not tell lies, sir. And I'm not blind.

He looked at her with his face having lies. But he may not be lying. Maybe he was telling the truth?

'My name is Shuichi Minamino.' the guy introduced himself.

Iruya looked at him, but not staring at his hypnotizing green eyes, she was curious. Why would he go OUT of the topic?

'I'm Iruya. Iruya Orazumi. And guess whatㅡ THIS CONVERSATION
HAS ENDED!'

'Huh,' Shuichi exclaimed. 'Okay then, I-ru-ya. Case closed. Conversation ended, just like what you said. Okay, I have to go. Bye.'
Shuichi turned away from her and left, leaving Iruya in curiousity.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. But it's WORTH IT!
I'll try my best to make the 2nd chapter longer.
Thank you! :D