Status: This is my first Fan fiction. Yu Yu Hakusho is my favorite anime, but it doesn't belong to me.

Dæmon Friends

A dæmon, bad but true

'Well, that was really creepy.' Iruya said, looking at Shuichi's back. 'I don't think I've creept him out.'

To skip everything, just to save time,
Iruya went to her room. She did not dress herself in house clothes yet. Instead, she threw her bag on her bed, proving NOBODY that she hates to study.

'Great. What am I gonna tell Mom now? "Oh look mom. I failed! HAHAHAH!" Wow. Just wow. Who was the man who madeㅡ Oh just shut up school.' she said, talking to nobody but not mentally-challenged.

Iruya's fail didn't care for her, though. She loves to study, but a different subject. I meanㅡ not English, not Biology, nor Space, but a subject.
You couldn't lesson it, it's not from the Myths, it's different.
I mean different.
AS IN DIFFEREEEENNTT!!!
It's about Dæmons.
Her "favorite subject," which she says not the "Most Boring Subject."
Strange girl, right?
A minute later, she left her house which doesn't bother her mom. She dressed in her "Daily-Outfit-Just-Not-House-And-Home" clothes. Let's say, "Adventure Clothes." LOL.
She also wore her gloves, from her wrists up to the whole palms.

'First thing I'll do, find dæmons, which is hard, but I don't care, ha!' she exclaimed, she was excited for her own adventure.

'Waitㅡ' she stopped walking.

'Shuichi?' she asked herself. She saw Shuichi walking. 'What's he
doing here?'

Iruya saw someone walking with him. A small man with a tall, black hair. He was wearing a black robe with a white scarf around his neck.

'Great. Who's that guy, anyway?' she thought, sneaking Shuichi and the small man.

'I'd better go. They're not even dㅡ'

'Kurama.' the strange, unknown man said. 'I feel like someone's following us. A spy?' he said, looking up at Shuichi.

'A spy? It's the Human Realm. I'm pretty sure nobody's spying on us.' Shuichi said, putting his hands in his pockets.

'Kurama?' Iruya thought. 'Who's Kurama?'

Iruya heard about Kurama, a dæmon, but she haven't read about him yet.
Just as she turned around, the small guy (sort of) "teleported" infront of her.
*Note: I don't know what's a term for "using his human-speed infront of her," so I apologize if I used the wrong term.*

'What theㅡ'

'Hey Kurama! I was right. A human spy. Ahahaha!' the man laughed.

'Kurama?' Iruya asked, looking at the man.

'Guess what Kurama? The human's stupid!' he continued.

'Quit calling me human.' Iruya said.

'Never. Human.'

'Shut up.'

Shuichi looked at the "human spy" the man was talking about, and when he saw Iruya, he got surprised.

'Iruya? What are you doing here?' Shuichi asked.

The black-haired man interrupted the question.

'Waitㅡ You know this human?'

Shuichi nodded. 'We crossed the street together this afternoon.'

'Well, why didn't you say so?' the man asked.

'If you didn't say "human spy," I should've known!'

Iruya looked at them fighting over the "human," and she finally made them stop.

'Guys, guysㅡ Stop. Quit acting like babies! You're all grown-up!' she said to Shuichi and the mysterious man.

'Oh,' the man chuckled. 'When I was a baby I didn't act like that, ha!'

Shuichi looked at Iruya looking at the man. 'He's Hiei.' he introduced the man to her. 'He might be small like what you think, but he's fierce.'

'That's right, human!' Hiei said.

'Stop calling me human! I have a name!' Iruya shouted, but not looking at him.

Shuichi tried to make Hiei say Iruya's name. 'Hiei. This is Iruya. She's a human, soㅡ'

'Oh, you're also calling me human!' Iruya said, irritated.

Hiei and Shuichi looked at each other, and then at her.

'Should we tell the truth?' Hiei asked Shuichi.

'I think so.' Shuichi said, looking at the ground.

'What truth?' Iruya said, looking at them. 'What? Are you dæmons?'

Shuichi and Hiei looked at her all of a sudden.
Dæmons.
Hiei looked really surprised, and his eyes were wide.

'Great. Just great. Who's Kurama, anyway, huh? You know what, things get creepier and creepier since I met you Shuichi!' she continued while pointing at Shuichi.

'Fine, you want the truth?' Hiei shouted at Iruya. 'We're dæmons! He's Kurama! And we steal treasures!'
Iruya looked surprised, but she didn't look scared.

'Dæmons, huh...' Iruya whispered. 'W-w-wait... Dæmons?! You're dæmons?' she said excitedly.

Shuichi/ Kurama and Hiei looked at each other. The question in their faces showed: She didn't looked surprised?

'What?' Iruya said.

'You're not surprised we're dæmons?' Kurama asked Iruya.

'No. Of course not. That's the reason why I met you.' she said, pointing at Hiei.

Hiei looked irritated as if he was going to explode. He grabbed Iruya's gloves and removed it from her.

'Why did you take my gloves?' Iruya asked Hiei, but she was not angry.

'Show us who you are.' Hiei said.

Iruya's eyes were wide, because she doesn't know what he was talking about.

'Look Hiei, I don't know what you're talking about? No, seriously.' Iruya said to Hiei.

Kurama looked at Iruya and Hiei's eyes. Iruya had worried eyes while Hiei had angry and serious eyes.

'Stop Hiei. She does not know, you can't do anything about it.' Kurama said.

'What do I not know and what do I need to know? Justㅡ please. Tell me guys. It's fine. I won't tell anybody. Pinkie promise.' Iruya said, with her hands together.

Kurama observed her orange hair. Iruya's eyes were hazel brown, but it was a mixed with yellow.

'Strange. I haven't seen people with orange hairs lately.' Kurama said, looking serious at her.

'What?' Iruya asked. She held her hair and looked at it, and it didn't seemed wrong. 'What's wrong with my orange hair?'

'Nothing's wrong.' Hiei interrupted Kurama. 'It's just that your hair looked strange. That's all.'

'And the eyes.' Kurama continued. 'Your eyes are yellow-brown, is it?' he asked.

'No, no. My eyes are brown. Hazel brown.' Iruya said.

Kurama and Hiel looked at each other. It looks like they had the same thinking. Hiei looked at Iruya while Kurama turned around and think.

Hiei touched Iruya's orange hair.

'This is strange Kurama.' he said.

Iruya slapped Hiei's hand from her hair and grabbed her gloves from his hands.

'Don't do that. Can somebody please kill me now?' Iruya said, putting her gloves on.

Hiei looked at her and turned around.

'Well, just so you know. If you were a dæmon, that'll be okay. I mean, 'causeㅡ Waitㅡ We just only met today.' he said, with his hands on his back. 'Because you see, if you were me, I'll won't tell anybody except other dæmons that I was a dæmon.'

'You're making me confused Hiei.' Iruya said. She looked at Kurama and he was still thinking.

'Do you deal with guys?' Hiei asked.

Iruya looked at him like she was going to slap him. 'Are you crazy? I never dealed with guys. I punch guys, not deal with them.'

'You slap guys?' Hiei asked.

'Uh, no. Punch. I said punch, not slap. Slaps are for girly-girls. Ugh. Sissies.'

Kurama turned around. He has plans with a final descision.

'That's it!' he said. 'Iruya, come with us to the Dæmon world.'

'Dæmon World?' she asked.

'Yes. Didn't you dream about this? Going to the Dæmon World?' Kurama said, hoping she would come with them.

'Yeah, but how about the Human World?'

Hiei looked at her with a sad look in his face. He knew she couldn't come.

'You couldn't come with us, right? You want to stay here. It's okay, we'll come back at the right time. Come on Kurama.'

Iruya looked at them leaving, and she looked said. It was the first time that she had Dæmon Friends.

'Please don't turn your back on me. And don't leave me here. But I know the exact proper time guys. I'll finally understand. And if you leave and come again, I will be right here.'

Hiei and Kurama turned away from her and vanished, just like that.

Iruya wanted to cry, but girls like her don't cry. She wiped her tears from her yellow-brown eyes.

'See you guys later then,' she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's Chapter 2! I've made it longer already!
I published Chapter 3.
But anyway, Thank You!!
(BY THE WAY, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR POSTING REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS)