Status: This is my first Fan fiction. Yu Yu Hakusho is my favorite anime, but it doesn't belong to me.

Dæmon Friends

Who's she, a relative?

Iruya looked at the ground, and thought of her decision. She turned around and walked away. Although her face was cold with a little sweat on her forehead, inside, she was feeling pain, sorrow and worry. Iruya went back home, but when she opened the door, the living room was dark.

'Mooomm?' she called.

Iruya turned on the lights. The room was messy. 'Oh, Potatoes,' she said, slapping her head.
She removed all the newspapers and empty sodas in the sofa, but she didn't attempt to clean the whole room. Iruya lied down in the sofa and looked at the ceiling.

'Hiei, Kurama,' she said, closing her eyes. 'I hope you guys are the one to decide whenever I'll go with you. I'm all alone here, with my mom hanging out with her "lucky" boyfriend.'

(Author: I'll write Iruya's whole childhood soon, like a side story. :-)

When she finally closed her eyes, the picture became dark, and she didn't realize she was dreaming.
In her dream, she saw Kurama, tortured by a mysterious man. Kurama's blood were splattering on the floor, brutally. Iruya couldn't stand the sight, but she couldn't wake up. The next thing she knew, she saw Kurama, using a strange technique, and killed the guy.
Iruya finally woke up, but she wonders if it was the future, or a dream?
It was Saturday morning. Iruya changed her clothes, but not in her "Adventure Clothes." The living room was still messy, and she still didn't clean it up. Iruya looked at the picture frames of her and her mom. Iruya's eyes started to shed a tear again, but she remembered, the "Real Thing."

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.
Strange; It's impossible it was her mom. Whenever there was a date, her mom would come home the next day by 8:00 PM.
Iruya went near the door. The knocking became louder and louder.

'W-w-who's there...' Iruya asked, scared. No one answered.

The knocking stopped, but Iruya was still scared.

'Hello,' A gentle voice greeted. 'I'm Sayuri.'

Iruya's not scared anymore. But she was still wondering. 'Well, Ms. Saㅡ'

'No, no, no!' Sayuri interrupted. 'Don't call me Miss! Because I'm still in 2nd year and I'm 14 years old. Hehe.'

Iruya opened the door. 'What's your full name, Sayuri?' she asked.

'Sayuri Minamino. Why? I mean is there a problem?' she said, wondering.

'Minamino.. Waitㅡ Do you know Shuichi?' Iruya asked.

'Yeah, yeah. He's my brother.'

Iruya thought for a second. If Shuichi, or Kurama, is Sayuri's brother, then she must be a dæmon, too.

'Why'd you come here, anyway?' Iruya asked, looking all serious.

'Well, my bro, Shuichi, he told me to call you.' Sayuri answered. She was looking all cheerful, with her long, red hair, and just like her brother, with green eyes. Although Iruya and her were just the same height, Sayuri's a tiny inch tall.

I thought Kurama's in the Dæmon World, Iruya thought.

'Oh yeah. There's a strange man with him, too.' Sayuri said. 'Smaller than me. You got any idea who's he?'

Iruya knew who it was. Hiei. But is she even supposed to tell Sayuri?

'You know what I'm thinking,' Iruya said. She looked outside as if there was spying on them, although not really. 'Fine. I'll go with you.'

'Okay! Come on,' Sayuri grabbed pulled Iruya's hand. 'Shuichi's this way!'

(I guess we'll have to skip their "Way of Travelling")

Sayuri and Iruya finally arrived, but they're in someone's house. Probably the Minamino's? Sayuri opened the door and she entered. Iruya had a bad feeling, but Sayuri convinced her anyway.

'Hey Shuichi! Here's your girlfriend! Ha ha ha!' Sayuri shouted and joked.

Iruya looked at Sayuri as if she was in trouble. But it was a joke anyway.

'Sayuri,' she tugged her sleeves. 'I'm not his girlfriend. Don't make such jokes like that.'

'Pfft. Who cares.' Sayuri said. 'Oh look, there he is. Like a girl. You know, I'll give you guys "space".' she laughed.

Sayuri left.

'Hey Iruya.' Kurama greeted, while walking near her.

'Sayuri said you sorta, called me.' Iruya said, crossing her arms. Her eyes was frowning.

'Yes. I did.'

'Where's Hiei?' Iruya asked. She looked around the room. 'Do you guys even have a mom?'

Kurama looked down. His face was showing sadness.

'Oh, I see. Hospital?' she said.

'Y-yes... Nice guess. Anyway, the reason I called you here is becauseㅡ'

Hiei interrupted Kurama. 'Because we have some problem here.'

Iruya looked at Hiei.

'Oh. It's you. So, what's the "problem?"' she said, crossing her arms.

'I feel a "someone," following us. No no waitㅡ Spying.'

'Let me guess,' Iruya said, imitating the first time Hiei met her. ' "A Girl." Ha ha ha ha!' she laughed.

Hiei looked at Kurama. 'You got it wrong. Too bad.' he said.

Iruya put her arms down. A "he," right? So, who is he?
'Who cares. That's all? Okay I'm done here. Don't take me anymore to the Dæmon World.'

Hiei chuckled. 'Dæmon World?'

Kurama interrupted him. 'That's enough, Hiei. Sayuri might overhear us.'

Iruya looked at Kurama. 'W-waitㅡ She doesn't know? Ha, I mean really? Does she even know you're Kurama?'

'Ssshh!!' Kurama covered Iruya's mouth. He looked around.

'How ridiculous. Let her go, uh, "Shuichi." ' Hiei said.

Kurama let go. 'I apologize. Now we must go.'

'Waitㅡ Where are you going? Aren't you gonna say goodbye to Sayuri? She's your sibling, remember?' Iruya reminded him.

'It's better that she musn't know. Just don't tell her, okay?' Kurama said, then he left.

'Now that was... Awkward.'

Sayuri went to Iruya. 'Where's Shuichi?'

Iruya's eyes widened. What is she gonna tell, then?
'Uh.. Kur- I mean, Shuichi's uh.. He left with the man you said. But I had no idea where.'
Sayuri looked at Iruya. She might've thought Iruya's an alien, or is it because Iruya's a friend of Shuichi/Kurama?

'Well, you know what,' Sayuri scratched her right cheek, making Iruya widen her eyes. 'You look nice with my brother. Ha ha ha!'

Iruya's eyes went back to normal. This time, she looked bored even though she's not.
'You know what?' Iruya imitated Sayuri's voice. 'I'M OUTTA HERE.'

'Ow, come on, "pal," 'Sayuri rolled her eyes. 'I'm just trying to be nice :).'

'Maybe you've heard of the word "amateur?" 'Cause you're an amateur in attitude!' Iruya stared at Sayuri's green eyes and red hair.

*By the way @TBPFelton, if you thought I made Iruya angry at Sayuri, nope I didn't. XD*

Iruya left the Minamino's house and slammed the door behind her. She couldn't tell either she was feeling angry or what, but the most important thing is; Hope she didn't make Sayuri upset.

'Okay. Anywayㅡ where's Kurama and Hiei?' Iruya asked herself. But instead, she slapped her head because of her stupidness and dumbness.
'Kurama's a dæmon, Hiei's dæmon, Sayuri (might be) dæmon, who am I, a jerk? Hell, I'm stupid as a rock.'

Iruya caught the glipmse of the Minamino's house, and looked at it for a sec, and left.

On the way back home, Iruya's arms were crossed and she was looking at the ground. She passed the green park, the huge schools and public schools, but her face was still the same. It's not about Sayuri, Kurama and Hiei, but something

*Author: I guess even I couldn't tell what she's feeling or thinking. -laughs- Oh LOL. I'm dumb.*

Iruya stopped at a bookshop, probably a library. She didn't enter yet because she was still "scanning" inside it.
Books. Thousands of books.
Iruya turned the doorknob, she pushed the door carefully and a bell rang happily. She caught the librarian's smile and he (the librarian's a man :D) asked if he could help her in anything. Iruya said no thanks, and she walked around the library with books arranged properly in each bookshelf. She found a book, titled, "Dæmons of Ages." She took it out of the shelf carefully. Iruya sniffed the dust of the book and sneezed.
She opened the book, and she saw about seven out of thirty dæmons, all familiar to her.
As she was about to turn a page, the librarian said the book wasn't allowed to be read. Iruya gave the book back to him, and her face made a smile.

'I should probably go back home,' she thought. 'Although Mom's not yet there.'

She stood up and dusted the tiny bits of dirt in her pants. As she was about to touch the doorknob, a forcibly cough was heard from behind. Iruya turned
and it was the librarian.
'Yes?' she asked.

The librarian looked at her bright orange hair. He touched the lens of his glasses, making Iruya chuckle.

'Why are you interested in,' he asked, then he looked at the book she was reading a minute ago. 'Dæmons?'

Iruya looked at him and looked at the ground. She rubbed the toe of her shoes on the floor, as if she was thinking for a smart answer.
'I really liked it. That's why. If you want to ask why I like it, it's because my father once told me about dæmons. So I got interested about it.' she said, looking at him again.

'I see. Where's your father then?' he asked, once more.

'Divorced. With my mom. And I'm staying with her. But she's cruel.'

The man looked at her hazel-brown eyes turning to yellow-brown. It didn't seem to bother him, although he didn't know Iruya really had yellow-brown eyes, not hazel-brown.

'What a clever mutation. But you know, young lass, you are clever. I see it in you. You might be stupid like you think you are, but inside, you are smart.'

Iruya thought about it. She did not mind the "mutation" word.
'Thank you sir, but I must leave.'
She touched the doorknob.
'Thanks for calling me clever.'
Iruya turned the knob and pulled it. She waved her right hand at the librarian. She went outside and closed the door. Iruya had a large smile on her face.

*So yeah. I guess I studied overnight, so I'll stop at this point, K Bye. :D*
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished!
You might say it's boring, but Did You Know?
~The library scene was written by my seatmate, not me.
Anyway, Thank You!

(I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR POSTING REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS)

*Oh Yeah, by the way, I would like to thank the one who originally made Sayuri, cuz' it ain't really me. I only made Iruya in this story.*
*So yeah. Thank you TBPFelton18 for allowing me to put Sayuri. :D Credits to you.*