Status: This is my first Fan fiction. Yu Yu Hakusho is my favorite anime, but it doesn't belong to me.

Dæmon Friends

The secret she never knew

(I apologize for useless scenes here. And this is the first I wrote a chapter with POVs..)

*Iruya's POV*
I rubbed my hazel brown eyes as I leave the library. I wrinkled my nose because of the dust in every book. I don't have asthma. Stop being offensive.
My eyes started to swell because I slept really late last night (RIGHT?). I started walking 'cause I'm going back home.
Food. FOOD. That's what my mind said.
When I reached the pedestrian, I was hoping no awkward scene might happen like the last time between me and Sh- oh wait, it's Kurama.
'Baaahh....' I sighed, in a relaxed tone. I cracked my knuckles, making it sound as if it were to break and fracture.
The light says "Go," but I didn't move a foot. I was thinking of something.
Wow. I'm so dumb.
When the green light's blinking, I knew I had to stop already. But guess what? I'M DUMB! I crossed the street!
Cars were moving towards me, but I didn't care. A driver honked at me to warn that I might die. (Seriously, when he honked, I thought it was signing or saying, "DIEEE!!")
But fortunately, I crossed already. Safe, like nothing happened. The cars on my back honked at me probably saying "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, KID?"
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
((IT'S KINDA BETTER IF YOU START HERE))
Iruya safely crossed the street, but it was kinda crazy, right? She started walking again.
5:37 in the afternoon, and she was feeling bored. She's way too close from her home. Iruya reached the door and the doorknob. She touched the knob and as usual, it was cold and smooth. She turned it and pushed the door against her. The living room wasn't messy anymore, making Iruya's eyes widen and her mouth opened in amazement.

'Impossible,' Iruya thought. 'Mom comes back by 8:00 PM. How come she cleaned this room while I was gone?' she scratched her cheek.

'Iru, is that you?' a voice came from her mother's bedroom.

'Uh, who's there?' she asked, her voice started to tremble.
'Mom never calls me Iru,' she thought.

Ring, ring! The telephone rang. Iruya stared at it.

'I'll get it!' she called.

Iruya walked near the telephone. 'Hello?' she answered.

'Hey, kid.' a familiar voice from the telephone said.

'Excuse me, who 'ya calling a kid?' Iruya shouted angrily.

*Hiei's POV*
'Hey kid.' I said, with the thing in my hand. It was an odd-shape. Kurama explained to me about it. What a shame, we had to go back to his house and use the "telephone" just to "contact" Iruya.
Wanna know why? Long story.

'Excuse me, who 'ya calling a kid?' Iruya shouted at me. Seriously?

'Hey, hey. It's me. Hiei.' I told her.

'What, huh? Back? Back from the dead, from the meeting?' she said.

I clicked my tongue. What. An. Idiot.

'Okay, fine. You lost my patience. Meet meㅡ'

'STUPID! Where's Sayuri? I'm gonna kill you if you hurt her! Where is- Just give the phone to her!'

'Sayuri's not here, idiot.' I said. I couldn't hold it anymore. 'Meet me at your school.'

'What? Heㅡ'

I put the thing down. Sheesh.
What. An Idiot.

But anyway, where's Sayuri?
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
When the telephone clicked, Iruya's eyes were filled with temper for Hiei. 'Who's he even calling an idiot? Huh.' she said.

'Honey,' Iruya's mom went down the stairs. 'Are you going somewhere? Who was on the phone?'
Strange. Iruya's mom never spoke in this way. And even dress that way. Could it be an illusion beast?

'No one, mom. Just a friend of mine. And yes, I'm going somewhere. To him.' she held her knapsack.

'That didn't sound right, dear. A "he"?' her mom crossed her arms and started walking to her. 'Stay with me.'

'That didn't seem right.. She said "stay with me"? Sheesh, what's wrong with her? I better dial Hiei or Kurama immediately...' Iruya thought.

'Um, I'll just- call my friend then...'

*Kurama's POV*
The telephone rang. I was talking with Hiei about Gouki, so that meant we're busy.

'Go answer it, Sayuri.' I told my little sister, Sayuri. She was back from taking a stroll outside the house.

Sayuri grinned. 'Why do I need to do it! Sheesh.'

'Hello? This is Sayuri Minamino, speaking. How may I help you?' Sayuri said. I could hear a familiar voice behind the telephone.

'Hey Iruya! How are 'ya? Well no, waitㅡ He did? Oh. Okay. Who's Kurama?' Sayuri said.

I froze at the word, "Kurama."

'Ooo... Here's Shuichi.' Sayuri reached the telephone at me. 'Shuichi, it's for you. Iruya. Your girlfriend.'

'Stop it, Sayuri. She's not my girlfriend, okay? Hello?'

'Kurama! I need some help here.' Iruya mumbled.

'Waitㅡ Why? What happened?' I asked. Then I heard strange voices. Was it her mom?

'Didn't Hiei told you that he called me to make me go to my school?'

'Yeah, yeah. He did. Why?'

'I couldn't go. My "mom" wouldn't budge.'

'You told us your mom hates you.'

*Okay, okay, TBH, I forgot to write in Chapter 2 Iruya told the two that her Mom hates her*

'Yeah, she do, and today after I went from the library, I got home, and the room wasn't messy. And she sounded really strange, too. ' Iruya started to sound scared.

'Hey, are you okay?' I sounded as if I was her boyfriend. 'Let me go to your house so I can get you.'

'Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go get me here!' she said, hurrying. 'Mom's trying toㅡ'

Click!

'Hello, hello? Iruya?'

'So, what happened?' Sayuri smiled in an evil way, as if she were to plan something between me and Iruya. 'Iruya's in trouble, was she?' Sayuri looked at Hiei.

'What are you looking at, red-head?' Hiei said. He looked at me. 'What now, Kurama?'

My eyes widened. 'Um,' I said, scared and careful. 'Who's Kurama?' I put down the telephone.

'Oh, right.' Hiei realizes. 'Shuichi...'

'Ya know, you guys are acting.... A little strange today. Including Iruya.' Sayuri wondered.

I froze. If Sayuri knew something about it, we're done.

'You know Sayuri, you are a smart kid.' Hiei distracted her. He walked closer to her and pinched her cheeks.

Waitㅡ how did he know that?

'Psst!' I called for Hiei. 'Sayuri, dial Iruya again.' I told her. Sayuri nodded and reached for the telephone. Hiei walked close to me.

'Okay, Hiei. You have something to explain?' I told him, crossing my arms.

'What?' Hiei stared at me, like my question never bothered him.

I cleared my throat.
'How did you know that "technique"? The one you did to Sayuri? Pinching her cheeks?' I asked him. I let go of my crossed arms, so I could concentrate.

'Pfft. I got it from Iruya.'

I guess Sayuri was listening, because her eyes were as wide as mine.
There was silent in the room.

'Well, anyway, we have to go to Iruya.' Hiei said.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
*Iruya's POV*
'Mom, mom! What are you?' I shouted at my mom. She was trying to reach the knife.
'What are you doing?!' I began to tremble.

'Trying to kill you, WHAT ELSE?' she said. Mom started to sound like a monster.
((BTW, just imagine Gollum's voice))

WHAT? "Kill" me?!

'Mom, are you crazy?!' I shouted. I put my arms in the air, shaking.

She finally reached the knife and grabbed it. I put my arms down again, helplessly.

'Die, CHILD!' My mom pointed the knife to me. She held the knife in the air and I know that when she put it down forcibly, I'm dead.

I shouted for help. My eyes closed, I looked away. And I knew I am going to die. The next thing I knew, I touched her in the wrist.

Her voice stopped, and I couldn't hear any breath, except mine. I faced my mom and opened my eyes.

I gasped.

My mom was electrified. She was frozen, yet her eyes were still laid on me.

I stared at the eyes. It was really scary.
Tears started to shed in my eyes again.

'Iruya, Iruya!' I heard Kurams's voice outside. I looked at the window with a tear falling from my cheeks.

I let go of her wrist.

I couldn't shout for the answer.
What have I done?

Did I...

Electrify my mom?
Could it be that....

Questions filled in my mind.
Every strange things I could imagine pictured in my mind.
....
...
..
.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for Chapter 4!
Thanks to:-
~@TBPFelton, for letting me use Sayuri!
~And my best friend who said this chapter was "awesome!". I showed him this chapter before I uploaded it.

Thank you!

By the way, I'm transferring this story to WattPad. Which means I'm not going to continue the Chapter 5 here. Title's still the same. D you wanna read the continuation if you have an account?