The Babysitter

Chapter 07

Image
_____________________________________________

Ava pulled away from his lips and smiled at the look on Billie’s face. “Should I not have done that?” Her smile was innocent, but her eyes danced and Billie sighed.

“I should go back to my room since you’re feeling better.” He rose, running a hand through his hair he shook his head. This was fucked up.

Ava stared at his back as he walked away.

Was he afraid of her?

She grinned wolfishly.

“Billie, wait!” He was already out in the hall and she had to hot foot it to catch up with him before he went inside his room. She bit her lip, putting a hand on his forearm she glanced up into his face and then back down and to the side. He looked wary. She bit back a grin—like fish in a barrel, boys were all the same. The carpet was scratchy under her bare feet and she wondered exactly how far she could push him. How much could she get away with before he fought back?

“What did you need, Ava?” He looked tired suddenly. Resigned to something that she didn’t feel like taking the time to understand.

“I just, well,” here she rolled her eyes and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. “Thanks. I mean, you’ve just been so great and all and I didn’t mean to upset you or anything, but-“

“I’m not stupid, Ava.” His eyes were hard. If he were honest with himself, this had been brewing for weeks. Ever since he’d come home to her playing with that damn dog. Or even earlier than that, that first day when she’d rung the freaking doorbell. It was Ava’s nature, that flirty defiance and when pushed it was his nature to push back.

“What?” She looked like total wide eyed innocence. A deer in the woods. He didn’t believe it for a second.

“Get inside, I’m not having this conversation in the hall.”

Ava narrowed her eyes, but did as he said. She reached up as she went, jerking the sloppy bun from her hair and tossing it over her shoulder. She hoped she smacked him in the face with the strands.

Billie’s room was actually a two room suite. She sat down on the large ottoman in the living area and waited, legs crossed at the ankle, hands behind her, lounging so her breasts were pressed against the tee shirt. He didn’t spare her a second glance as he stalked into the bedroom. She heard him rummaging around in there before coming back out again and standing over her on the ottoman. She waited. The smug smirk didn’t leave her face and Billie found it maddened him more than anything else she could have done.

“Get up.”

Ava rose slowly, a practiced move she stole from Marilyn, she knew what it looked like, like her entire body undulated one good time before she stood, looking up at him like she didn’t know he was fucking pissed off at her gall. In her bare feet he was taller than she was by a good three or four inches. It wasn’t much, but it was still strange to realize that he was bigger than she was. Ava’d always taken it for granted that he was short.

He stared down into her face for so long Ava wondered if she’d grown an extra set of lips or something. She opened her mouth to say something and he shook himself, making some kind of decision in his mind.

“You, my dear, have been asking for this for way to god-damn,” his voice was low, soft even. But it made her eyebrows rise. Before she could ask what he meant he’d slid onto the couch. Ava stared at him like he’d lost his mind.

“What are you-“

“I believe I told you to shut up, miss.” The couch was so close that his knees brushed her bare legs. Ava felt the first trickle of strange course through her. He was serious. She made a move to leave, tried to turn.

He grabbed her wrist and jerked. She fell against him, sprawled undignified across his lap. Ava tried to move and he held her down, she looked at him over her shoulder and glared. He stared down impassive. That impish face blank. She struggled. He held her fairly immobile with one hand while the other went to the hem of the tee shirt. For some reason the feel of his fingers on her skin where the line of the tee shirt was sent a shiver through her, her body breaking into spontaneous goose bumps.

“What’re you going to do?” She damned herself for the tremor in her voice as much as she damned him for doing this in the first place. But she wasn’t quite sure what ‘this’ was. And she was only now realizing the compromising situation she’d put herself in.

He flicked the tee shirt up around her waist casually. “I’m gonna do the same thing I’d do to any kid who’s been acting like you have.”

Ava felt completely vulnerable, open as she was to the darkened room, bare assed but for a thong. She felt the prick of tears at the humiliation of it all. She struggled harder. The hand on her back didn’t move, but his other hand did. The sound of a loud smack reverberated through the room like gunshot and her entire body jerked.

Billie stared down at her milk pale skin. A red hand print blossomed on her right cheek and he couldn’t help but feel some sense of satisfaction about it. She’d been begging him to do something since she first met him, probably not this, hell probably not anything sexual at all. But Ava was a girl who went out of her way to be over the top, she wanted someone to push her back. Well, he was finally fed up enough to shove.

He spanked her again. This time watching her skin as it jerked beneath his hand, then jumped back into place, the red this time was on the opposite cheek. Ava’s body was trembling in his lap now. She whimpered softly and he glanced at her, her cheek was pressed to the sofa cushion, her hair splayed across her face. Her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was a firm line. She was angry with him. It was just as well, really. He lifted his hand again.

Ava lay against the sofa in a state of absolute shock. He was spanking her! Neither of her parents had ever raised a hand to her before. And no one else had ever dared! She was angry. She seethed silently as he did it. Not quickly, like one would with a child, but slowly, contemplatively. He was angry, she could tell by the controlled jerks with which he did it. But that wasn’t all. It couldn’t be all.

She couldn’t help that her body jerked every time he did it. But her skin was becoming sensitized. The sting of his open palmed smacks coupled with the open air in the room was making her shiver. And the way he did it, smack then the briefest caress as his hand lifted, then smack and then the same, she bit her lip hard against another full body shiver.

She wouldn’t let him see that he got to her. She turned her head on the sofa cushion, her hair falling completely over her face so that she could let the first tear of humiliation fall. He wasn’t speaking. He was just doing what it was he was intent on doing. And it would be different if this were some demented kind of foreplay, but he was serious, he was spanking her because he felt she deserved to be spanked. Like she were one of his freaking kids or something.

Her entire ass felt like it was on fire. She bit her lip so she wouldn’t make another sound. She’d made a sound once. But no more, she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he got to her.

Billie’s hand was stinging. He’d welted her rear, marking her more than he’d planned to. He stopped, his hand on her warmed and reddened skin. He couldn’t see her face anymore, it was hidden beneath that cloud of hair. It took him a moment to realize he was caressing the skin under his palm. Her body jerked again, but this time he thought maybe it was from something else. His hand slid down to touch the unblemished skin of her inner thigh. Not a sound from Ava, though he noted that her upper body had gone unnaturally still.

Her legs had been clenched tight together while he’d spanked her, but they were more relaxed now and he slid his hand farther up. His thumb brushed her, hidden beneath the cotton of the thong and the pinkened flesh of her bottom broke into gooseflesh. Ava’s breath let out in a shaky sigh. So much for not making any noise, he thought with a smirk.

He removed his hand and it seemed to him that her lower body swayed backward, trying to find his hand again. He traced the black line of material that slid between her cheeks, knowing damn well he brushed her more sensitive places just to see her reaction. Ava’s upper body made a jerking movement and he waited to see if she’d struggle to get up. But she seemed to think better of it because she stopped just as quickly as she started. He hooked a finger in the elastic of the thong and matter-of-factly slid it downward. She didn’t stop him.

She was glistening in the moonlight. And that was the source of her shame.

Part of Ava hated him for it, but she’d enjoyed the spanking. And now he knew. She held her breath, waiting.

Billie dipped a finger, testing her. She shivered, feeling her body react to him. She wanted to yell at him, to tell him to stop. And to say nothing so that he wouldn’t stop. She’d never felt so… confused about desire before. Did she want him to keep doing what he was doing? Or go away and pretend they’d never met. His fingers toyed with her. Teased her. Opened her and slid inside then back out again.

She bit her lip so as not to cry out, but she couldn’t stop the way her body clenched. She didn’t know how long he played with her, only that she felt like a to-tight-coiled spring. And that any second she’d fly open.

He wet his lips, his hand that held her back sliding down her side and under the tee shirt. She lifted her upper body, shoving her face into her crossed arms and he used the excuse to fondle her breasts. Ava’s body jerked when he tugged the first nipple. The combined effects of his hand on her breasts and his hand between her legs was making her hard pressed to remember that she and her childish flirting was what started this.

She mentally berated herself while at the same time tried not to moan to loud. She tried to ignore the way her legs spread for him wantonly, the way she’d moved so that he could touch her else where. The way she was oh so willing to accommodate him when she should be fighting as hard as she could.

Billie’s fingers twisted inside her in just the right way and she went rigid then slack all at the same time. He made a sound that said he knew just what he discovered and started to play with this new area. She jerked again, sobbing air into her lungs. He was relentless. Some perverse part of him wanted to see how loudly he could make her come. He tried everything he knew and a few things he made up on the spur of the moment until she was writhing in his lap, her body begging him for something he wondered if she could even name.

When she finally came her muscles clenched around his fingers and her body wracked itself on his lap. She collapsed onto the sofa, suddenly languid.

He was silent.

Ava’s heart was racing, her breath was labored. There was something she should remember, something important. But she’d never… and with only… but he was… and she couldn’t even…

She was vaguely aware that he was putting the thong back into place. His fingers were restoring her. Gently encouraging her to get up, wiping the tears off her face, smoothing her hair back, his eyes were full of something that she couldn’t name. But then it was gone and he was just Billie again. Albeit a rather sobered Billie.

She was confused. Ava opened her mouth to speak, to ask him something important, but he shook his head.

“Go back to your room, Ava. Lock the door behind you.”

She fled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sooo i NEEDED to update lol..
I couldn't take it anymore haha
I feel good about this chapter =D
Thoughts?
Oh and i no longer have the "Fav ppl" list thingy..
some girl sent me a message sayin that i ripped her off..
I soooo did not!
so anyways Sorry for that guys..
Thanxx For Reading <3
xSkullyx
(I used the library's computer to update haha)