Status: hope its not completely shit, dont know where im really going with this but keep reading and you'll find out! :D

I'm Sorry For The Way I Treated You

Chapter 1

I lay staring at the ceiling in the dark, it was now 4am and I just couldnt sleep. Today is my first day at my new school and I dont want a repeat of my last school. Memories flood my mind but I push them back. I didnt want to think about that now. What if I get bullied? What if its hell all over again? I dont think I could live through that nightmare for a second time. All I have to do is lay low and be invisable then maybe they'll leave me alone, this is my last year so not long now till I can escape this hell hole. My alarm goes off interrupting me from my thoughts, guess i'v been lying here longer then I thought.

I sigh and get up walking over to my on suite and turn on the shower, stripping down and getting in when the waters hot. I sighed and closed my eyes letting the wtaer wash away the anxiety about the day ahead and feeling my muscles relax. Once clean I grab a towel wrapping it aorund my waist as I head into my room and over to the wardrobe picking out a pair of black skinnies, black bless the fall shirt and a red beanie to match my red TOMS. I want to make a good first impression. I proceed to get dressed and go over to my mirror fixing my tangled hair, groaning in fustraion as it continues to stick up anyway. After 5 minutes I sigh, it'll have to do I guess. I grab my bag, I-Pod and hoodie, quickly making my way to the door before my dad hears me. I close the door and turned onto the street with my earphones in blasting Of Mice and Men as I headed to school with my head down to avoid people, even though the street was empty. You cant be to careful I guess.

Twenty minutes later I walk into the school car park and take a deep breath, ok, her goes, I can do this. I pull my hood over my face and went inside as the bell went signalling first lessen. At least i'm not late, I hate it when everyone looks at you as you walk in to class late. I was busy focusing on being invisable and hurrying to class when I felt something push hard into my shoulder and my head snapped up as I was shoved to the side. The once loud halls went deadly quiet and i looked around confused as a circle formed around me. I turned back around and noticed a small hispanic boy around my height with shoulder length brown hair and angry looking mocha brown eyes. His eyes were beautiful then I realised,oh.... I must have bumped into him when I wasnt paying attention. I open my mouth to appologise when he interupted me.

"Pick them up" he ordered bluntly, staring right into my soul making me squirm uncomfortably. I looked sown to see his books in a pile at our feet.
"No, why should I pick them up" I answered a little pissed off, he was so fucking rude! I mean yeah i bumped into him but what the hell!
"I said" he spat "Pick them the fuck up faggot!" I stared at him in shock, what was his problem.
"No" i said simply, taking a step towards him, immediatly he grabbed my shirt and pushed me back against the locker knocking the air out of my lungs as the sharp metal of the locker dug into my back. I winced as he shoved me again harder

"Listen here you little faggot" he spat, venom dripping off his words
"I run this school, got it, and when I tell you to do something you do it" I felt tears sting my eyes and I dont know why, I had been through much worse and this wasnt exactly new to me. I guess i'd just really hoped this school would be different.
"Are you crying!" he mocked, a smirk forming on his lips
"I'll give you something to cry about" and before I could react his fist collided with my jaw and a tear ran down my face. He punched me again then aimed for my stomach causing me to double over and slide down the lockers, eyes squeezed shut.

He bent over and put his lips to my ear and whispered
"Your lucky I let you off so lightly, dont get in my way again. Till the next time faggot" he said the last word with utter desgust and I heard him walk away as the halls started to clear but I stayed there hunched agaist the lockers. Oh no, it really never does end does it, it doesnt matter where I go they always catch up to me. Maybe theres something wrong with me? There must be, I wipe the tears away and stand up feeling the sudden pain shooting through my chest from where he hit me. I stumble off to find my first class, so much for being on time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I wrote it the back of my english book during class as my friends were ignoring me. Surprise surprise, so yh :)