Status: hope its not completely shit, dont know where im really going with this but keep reading and you'll find out! :D

I'm Sorry For The Way I Treated You

Chapter 2

As I walk into my first class everyone stares, great this couldnt get much worse I thought to myself as a walk over to the teacher with my head down. I could feel everyones eyes boring into my back and I knew they were all judging me.
"Hello dear, you must be the new student Kellin. Am I right?" the teacher looks up from her desk at my presence and I simply nod in response.
"Ok then, welcome to English" she says with a smile and turns towards the class "Good morning everyone! This is our new student Kellin, I hope you all treat him well and welcome him to our school" her announcement is met with snickers but she chooses to ignore them.
"Kellin you'll be sitting with vic as all the other seats are taken" She turns back to the class
"Vic raise your hand"

A hand goes up and I look at who I have to sit next to for the rest of the year and my stomach drops. No. This can't be real. Vic, hes the boy who I bumped into in the corridoor and now I have to sit next to him every day! He smirks at me as I make my way over to my seat and sit down reluctantly with my eyes glued to the desk, to scared to look at him.
"Hello again Kellin, this oughta be fun" I jump at Vics words , I can hear the smirk in his voice and I know hes going to make my life a living hell.

The class goes relativly well except from the random insults shot my way and Vics loud laugh of encouragement every time they do which only makes the insults more creative and cruel. As soon as the bell goes I literally jump out of my seat, bag in hand, and run out the door. I dont want to risk him catching up to me and have a repeat of eariler. Luckily I get to my next period safely, if not a little early, and am relieved to find hes not in this class. The rest of the day goes pretty smooth, I race off after each class before the halls can fill in order to avoid Vic and I spend break and lunch in the bathroom to avoid humiliation in the dinning halls, i'v been in this situation before, I know there routine to ruining my life and I plan on avoiding it at all costs. I get it enough at home, and who knows? They might just get bored and forget about it. But i'm smarter than that and I know this will never end. It never does.

The final bell goes signalling the end of school and I sigh in relief, it couldnt have come sooner. I make my way to my locker avoiding the main halls, cant be to careful, I dont want to risk bumping into anyone at the last minute, i'v been pretty successful so far today. I reach my locker and put my school books in and lock it making my way to the exit quickly. Just before I reach the doors, however, I am pulled to the side and into an empty classroom. I immediatly start to panic and I feel an anxiety attack coming on.

"You'v been avoiding me" a familiar voice snarls, one i'v been dreading all day. Its Vic.
"N-no i havent" I curse my self for stuttering.
"Yes you have" he smirks "and I dont appretiate it much, i'v missed you, faggot" he mocks, something about the insult causes anger and adrenaline to course through me and I ball my hands into fists shoveing him away, my fear vanishing immediatly.
"No" i shout outraged
He looks at me obviously surprised by my sudden outburst but his shocked face soon turns to one of anger.

(-A little violence, not much, just a warning-)

"Dont tell me what to do faggot, I warned you, maybe I was too nice, maybe I need to teach you a lesson" He takes a step towards me but i'm too angry to care and I take a swing, my fist connecting with his jaw causing a satisfing crunch as his head whips to the side from the impact of my punch. All my pent up anger from everything, school, my dad, my mum leaving me. Everything. was funnelled into that punch and I felt so much better once I finally let it out. Like a weight had finally been lifted off my shoulders. I looked over at him, anger flashing in his eyes as he straightened up causing all my previous fear to hit me like a wave. Shit, what have i done. I'v just made things a hell of a lot worse.
"Stay away from me" I whisper as I turn and run out the door before he can react.

(-Warning, more violence, if you dont want to read what happens is kellins dad is angry that hes late and beats him until he passes out. Sorry-)

I didnt stop there, I ran across the parking lot, across the street all the way home. I ran through my door and slammed it shut letting out a shaky breath and resting my head against the door. My peace was soon interupted though by my dads voice as he stumbled into the hall.
"Kellin!"he yelled causing my blood to curdle as I realise the incident with Vic had made me late. I was going to pay for that.

"Why are you late faggot?" he slurred causing, me to wince at the nickname as he stumbled towards me obviously drunk in a beer stained white vest and jeans.
Suddenly I felt a blow to the face as his fist connected to my jaw and I held back a cry knowing it would only make things worse.
"Pay some respect boy! Answer your father when he asks you a question" he spat.

"I-i'm sorry sir, I was at the park" I lied, mentally kicking myself for stuttering and showing a sign of weakness.
"At t-the p-park you say?" He mimicked and threw his head back with a laugh.
"Your weak" he shouted in my ear "Your pathetic, no wonder your mum left. You'v ruined my life! Its all your fault!"
He was right, it was my fault, why else would she just get up and leave, abandoning me with this monster. But I knew it wasnt just me, I knew what he did to her, before he moved onto me. I would stay awake in my room crying not able to sleep, her muffled cries and pleas as he beat her til she was unconcious, too much of a cosard to hepl her. not that it would do any good. Anger surged through me at the memory and I turned to look my father dead in the eye.

"Maybe" I said through gritted teeth "But she also left because your a monster and beat the shit out of her every night. This is your fault!" my voice rising to a shout at the last part. I immediatly regretted my words though as I saw a flash of anger in his dark eyes. Why couldnt I keep my mouth shut? He punched me, this time in the stomach, then again and again until I fell to my knees and curled up on the floor. He then kicked me repeatedly in the stomach as I yelped each time his boot connected with my ribs.

"Please, no, please, stop" I begged him between sobs. But he didnt, the kicks just got harder as he took his anger out on me, until I heard a loud crack as a sharp pain shot through my ribs. I screamed as my whole body went hot then deadly cold. My vision blurred and everything faded into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading! I'll update soon I promise. What do you thinks gonna happen? Ooooh the suspense :)
by the way i have alot of studing to do as i have a load of exams when i get back to school next week so i dont know if i will be able to update the rest of this week or next but i'll make it up to you guys i promise. stay tuned its about to get exciting!