Status: hope its not completely shit, dont know where im really going with this but keep reading and you'll find out! :D

I'm Sorry For The Way I Treated You

Chapter 3

I opened my eyes to darkness, I felt stiff and I couldnt feel my legs. I was freezing cold and I racked my brain trying to remember what happened as I sat up on my elbows. I gasped as pain shot through my stomach and I fell back to the floor. Now I remember. I wince as I try to get up, gritting my teeth as to not make a sound in case my dad heard me.

I made it to the stairs, clutching to the banister for support as I dragged my numb legs up and along the hall until I reached my room and collapsed on the bed. I gasped at the impact as it sent yet another pain shooting through my ribs. I lay there in silence listening to the silence of the house. A single tear rolled down my cheek and I felt numb all over. Why me? What did I possibly do that was so bad that I deserved this
"Your weak" a voice in my head answered and I closed my eyes.
"I know" I whispered to the darkness.

I only slept for a few hours after that, everytime I moved the pain would be enough to wake me up with a gasp. It was now 6am and I knew that if I didnt get up then I would have hell to pay from my dad. I took a deep breath and sat up.
"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, it felt like someone was repeatedly stabbing me in the ribs and twisting it.
I hobbled over to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror. I guess my father had been careless, there was a big purple bruise above my jaw that was clearly visable.

I suddenly dreaded school more than normal. This was just going to draw attention to myself and the thought of that made me cringe. I take a deep breath and slowly lift up my shirt to reveal my chest. I gasp in shock, oh-no, my skin is covered in yellowy bruises which are starting to go blue and purple. The worst is on my ribs, I must have cracked them or something but it looked ugly.

I quickly pulled my shirt back down, disgusted with what I saw and turned away before taking off my shirt to change. I put on some simple black skinnies, an Falling in Reverse shirt and looked in the mirror. My there were bruises scattered up my arms which werent so bad, mostly from blocking kicks, but were definatly noticable. I went back to the bathroom, grabbed my hoody and pulled the hood up to try and cover the bruise on my face. You could still see it though so I tried to cover it with my hair.

I glanced over at the clock to see I was late so I grabbed my bag and quietly made my way out the house, which seemed to take forever considering how hard it was to walk.
By the time I got to school i'd missed first period, my ribs hurt like hell and I had to keep stopping to prevent from passing out from the pain. I could tell school was going to be fun. I walked through the school doors as people were heading to their second lessoons and I made my way over to my locker, head bent down.

I was caught by surprise when someone suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the toilets. I was then pushed up against the sink by my colar causing me to wince in pain and my hood to fall down. Vic.

He was about to say something when his eyes widdened in shock and he lowered his eyes to below my cheek. Oh. I ducked my head and scrambled with my hands in order to cover my face with my hair but he push them away.
"Who did this" he snarled. Why would he care? "Because I certainly didn't do it"
I just stared at him blackly, not sure what to say as I struggled to remember all of the excuses i'v ever used in the past.

"Tell me!" Vic shouted, pushing my against the basin. Hard. Causing me to yelp in pain from the pressure of his hands on my ribs.
"It shouldnt have hurt that much" he frowned, as he glanced down at his hold on my shirt next to my ribs. Hesitantly he let go and I was just frozen to the spot in fear. What was he doing? Before I could react he was reaching for the end of my shirt and started to yank it up.

I immediatly panicked and pulled it down but it was too late.
"Who did that" He said with an emotionless gaze, trying to mask his anger, looking intently into my eyes as if he'd find the answer there. I looked away feeling uncomfortable with his steady gaze. After a moments silence I looked back up to find he had moved closer. Alot closer. Once again I turned away feeling uncomfortable with the lack of distence between us, but it was mostly because of the sudden urge I had to kiss him. Which was NOT good.

He reached out a hand and carefully turned my face back towards him, his fingers lingering a second to long which just made me blush as he hastily removed his hand.
"Im sorry" he simply said. I looked at him, confused, what was he sorry for? My thoughts, however, were interupted by his lips on mine.

I just stood there. Eyes wide. Frozen to the spot with his lips pressed against mine. I literally could not process what was happening. He was kissing me? HE WAS KISSING ME! All of a sudden he quickly pulled away and ran out of the bathroom, leaving me just stood there leaning agianst the wash basin staring after him. I was dumbfound. Did that really just happen? I lightly traced my lips with my hands savouring the sweet taste of his lips on mine, I felt lonely without his body pressed up against mine. The bell for break woke me from my trance. Oh well, back to reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooo the drama! its kinda crappy so i might redo it but you guys have waited long anough for this, i wont take so long to update this time i promise. please comment what you think to the story so far xxxxxxxx
Thanks for reading and stay tuned theres more drama to come! SUBSCRIBEEEEE