Status: working on it

WTF-I'm Addicted to Jalex

1.

I promise I'm willing to someday complete this but I'm a fucking lazy person, so deal with it. And also, I'm sorry if grammar and spelling suck (they probably won't though ;D)
This being said, let's start at the beginning:

Alex sat in the back of All Time Low's tour bus on a comfortable sofa. He was all alone and therefore bored as fuck. The others had gone out earlier to party, but Flyzik (yeah I know, he's not with them anymore but I like him) made him stay on the bus because of the slight cold he had. "What you need is rest, not reckless partying" he had said before leaving. His fellow band members shot him sympathetic looks, as they also left the bus, Jack blowing a kiss in his direction, laughing. Since this was such a normal thing to happen, no one thought anything of it.
Alex sighed deeply. He felt perfectly fine, his nose was just running a bit and he cursed Matt and his strict rules. While he didn't want to get up, he also didn't want to do nothing anymore, so he decided to get his laptop from his bunk and ended up just staying there, lying down. He logged onto twitter, but there was nothing interesting to be found. He scrolled through tumblr a bit, laughing at people posting about 'Jalex'. It was really hilarious. "Well", he thought, "we do it to entertain the fans and I can't blame them if they believe it, we're really putting effort into our stage-gay act". He remembered the time when his own mom thought Jalex was real and she called him to ask how long it had been going on for, after she had seen an interview with them. Alex thought it was quite funny and also ridiculous, since Jack was his best friend, nothing less but nothing more.
He decided to read some Jalex fanfiction to pass his time, he knew of its existence but had avoided it until now. But he was really interested to find out what people were writing about him and Jack, especially since most of those authors were fans and he loved his fans sincerely.
He typed 'Jalex fanfiction' into google and clicked onto a random result, that was on a site called 'Wattpad', of which he had never heared before. He shrugged to himself, starting to read the first chapter. It was about him being a high school student who was new in Baltimore and a bit of a loner, stumbling into Jack, the intimidating, attractive emo-kid and falling in love with him immediately.
Alex chuckled, remembering the first time he had met Jack in real life, which was a boring encounter in sports class. But if the fans wanted something cheesy, they would get it, if they had to invent it themselves.
Smiling to himself, he read on. The story goes on with Alex somehow becoming friends with Jack, them getting closer and closer, until they both discover they have feelings for each other. Then there is the inevitable inner struggle, they are afraid to lose their friendship, but in the end they admit their feelings towards each other and kiss and happily ever after.
Alex thought it was cheesy as fuck, but had to admit that he liked it because it was kind of a cute love story and though it was totally out of character and nothing like the real Jack and Alex, he found himself enjoying the entertainment in form of reading. He wanted more of it, so he scrolled down a list of more Jalex fanfiction, noticing a couple of interesting looking stories, which he wanted to read. He was in for a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
/So... I'm not so confident about my grammar and spelling anymore but I don't care. What do you think so far?
Stay tuned for the next chapter, in which Alex will read more fanfiction. It will probably take me a while to update. Or maybe it won't. Or maybe it will!
I doubt anyone will read this at all. So... see ya, I guess