Status: working on it

WTF-I'm Addicted to Jalex

2.

First of all, I'm so sorry that I took so incredibly long, but I told you, I am lazy. I don't even have a legitimate excuse... Oh, I had to pass my driver's license test-thingy, what do you call it? Doesn't matter, I did great :D So I guess that counts and since that's done I'll have more time now (:
Please excuse any possible mistakes, I'm just a German girl typing on my phone. On with the story

The next morning, Alex is startled awake by someone shaking his arm. It's Jack, who chuckles, saying "wake up, sleeping beauty, I made breakfast". This situation reminds Alex of one of the many fanfictions he has read last night. He sits up groggily in his bunk, he went to sleep even later than the rest of the guys, who were out partying, but he was quiet when they came back and had his curtain drawn shut, so they don't know he got less sleep than them and mistake his tired looks for him still being sick. Jack is still standing there, looking at him and he is glad that his laptop is closed because it's laying next to him, with the last jalex story still open. That would have been awkward to explain.
Sighing, Alex gets up and follows Jack to the 'dining area' of the bus, where two bowls of cereal and cups of coffee are set up.
"You call this 'making breakfast', Jacky?", Alex asks teasingly.
"I was just trying to be nice. Next time you'll get nothing, asshole", Jack replies halfheartedly.
"Hey, you have to be nice to me, I'm sick!", Alex pouts.
"Aww, come here", Jack grins, opening his arms wide, "I'll kiss it better", and Alex can't resist his best friend's hug. They embrace each other, Jack kissing Alex's hair softly, asking him if he feels any better now. Alex just nods, chuckling, he really does feel better. When Jack is around, he can just be carefree and completely himself. He has always felt this way and is very grateful for his best friend.
It's amazing that they are in a famous band and tour the world together. Jack and Alex - Alex and Jack, the bestest of friends, the way it's meant to be. Even though in the back of his head, Alex is aware that they could be so much more. Because after reading a few jalex stories he has to admit that the concept of jalex at least is not as ridiculous as he imagined it to be.
And remembering his banter with Jack from just moments ago, he has to give his fans some credit, for they seem to know what's going on, even if in real life there are no romantic feelings involved. Yet...
Alex let's go of Jack, thinking 'What the fuck is wrong with me!? Reading those stories is obviously not healthy'.
He's still tired and decides to go back to his bunk, where he sees his laptop and can't help but open it and continue to read. He once again gets sucked into the world of jalex romance and fangirl dreams and he actually enjoys it. It's not too far from reality and an interesting outside view on himself and his relationship with Jack. And so the time flies by , while Alex spends his day reading.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda short, sorry. And sorry again for making you wait.
Next time- hopefully sooner- we'll have a closer look into Alex's mind while he reads. Feedback would be much appreciated.