Status: working on it

WTF-I'm Addicted to Jalex

3.

Sooorry! Inspiration hates me. Seemingly...

Alex was still on his laptop, even though it was yet again late in the night. It felt like he was in a bubble with only him and the stories he so eagerly read. He had just finished another one with a wonderful happy ending. They might be cheesy but he liked those very much. He always got to be with Jack in the end and these authors got at least one thing right: Jack is Alex's happiness and his rock through everything. They are really inseparable and though they don't have a romantic relationship, they act a lot like an old, married couple.
Alex didn't want to go to sleep just yet. He was tired but he wanted to keep on reading. He had stumbled across many stories now that had warnings of smut in their summaries but until now he hadn't read any of those. He was a bit scared to read a story with actual sex scenes of him and his best friend. The thought of it made him uneasy, though he didn't really know what exactly he feared about it. It wasn't like they had never drunkenly made out or once even got each other off in the shower. But that was long ago and it did make their friendship a little awkward. That awkwardness thankfully only lasted for a few days and after that they had laughed it off and never talked about it again. But still, those days were some of the worst in his entire life, he had really thought that this would be the end of their friendship. He wouldn't have been able to live with that. Jack is a constant in his life that he needs to stay sane.
He shook his head a bit, returning his attention to the list of unread stories on the screen before him. There were so many that seemed really interesting but most of them had a warning of smut. He debated with himself for a moment, before he decided to just click on one and check it out. If it was too bad, he could still stop and read something else instead.
He chose a oneshot because he didn't really feel up for a long chaptered fic. He was actually tired but he wanted to try this out now.
The story began pretty harmless with the both of them talking about old memories and then confessing their love for each other. It was so cheesy, Alex quietly chuckled to himself, thinking that this would never in a million years happen like that. It was ridiculous in his eyes. Nonetheless he kept on reading.
It started off with innocent kissing, which grew needier as time passed. Alex smiled at the author's description of the kiss "Jack slowly brought his lips closer to the other man's, who looked into Jack's eyes and finally closed the small gap between them. The kiss was slow and passionate, their lips moving against each other in sync. Alex smiled into the kiss, he enjoyed Jacks slightly rough and chapped lips on his own..." That was exactly how he remembered and imagined kissing Jack.
He read on, story-Jack was now starting to undress story-Alex, who began to let out soft moans. Both were obviously turned on beyond the point of thinking about anything else.
Story-Alex had now also undressed story-Jack, so they were completely naked, staring at each other in awe, both considering the other to be beautiful. Alex could just imagine it in his head, it's nothing he hadn't seen many times already, Jack was practically naked half of the time, anyway.
Story-Jack, who seemed to be the more dominant one, which was probably realistic, began to let his hand wander all over story-Alex's chest, while he was sucking on the sweet spot right behind story-Alex's ear, creating a dark hickey. Both men in the story were sporting hard-ons by now and even Alex now felt slightly aroused by the story.
After exploring each others' body with their hands for a while, the men in the story went to story-Alex's bed, where he lay down on his back while story-Jack lay on top of him, grinding their erections together, creating much needed friction, making both of them moan out loud.
The real Alex had an erection now himself and he couldn't take it anymore, he needed friction, too. He put his hand under the blanket and inside his boxer-briefs and started to slowly rub along the length of his dick.
Meanwhile, story-Jack had crawled downward along story-Alex's body and was sucking him off now in a fast rhythm, making the man under him moan and writhe in pleasure. The Alex reading this story picked up the pace, pumping his dick faster, while imagining the scene he was reading about to actually happen. A small whimper of "Jack" escaped his mouth, but thankfully everybody else on the bus was asleep, so nobody heard it.
The story-Alex now came into story-Jack's mouth, while real Alex continued to jerk himself off, close to coming himself, he stifled a few moans when it happened, so to not wake anybody up.
The couple in the story then fell asleep, after telling each other "I love you" and Alex closed his laptop, cleaned the mess he had made in his boxers and on his thigh up with said boxers before throwing them aside.
He then realized that he had just masturbated to someone's fantasy of him and his best friend Jack, but it didn't bother him much, he was too tired. Shaking his head a bit to himself he let it fall to his pillow and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure about this.
But I liked the idea, so I wrote it anyways. Thank you Hearneciara (=
Sorry it took a while...
What do you think? Yes, you right there! Leave a review and tell me, please?