Status: working on it

WTF-I'm Addicted to Jalex

4.

This took a while... like, 3 years or something, I don't even know

The next morning, Jack woke Alex up again by poking his head through the bunk curtain and singing 'good morning ' from the top of his lungs. Alex was slightly embarassed when he noticed that he was naked beneath his blanked and blushed when he remembered his actions of last night. He'd actually imagined himself and his best friend having sex and jacked off to the thought, it wasn't his own imagination but he had taken it on without question and pictured it inside his own head and it was so hot an image that it had gotten him off easily. And he didn't even really regret it because it was a damn good orgasm.
But now there was no going back. He couldn't look Jack in the eyes, just sent him away so he could get dressed in peace and think about this whole situation. It was slightly fucked up, because on the surface, their friendship hadn't changed and even though Alex had had this sexual fantasy, Jack was none the wiser. But Alex had changed inside, or more accurately, his vision concerning Jack had changed. Alex had known, of course, that Jack could be described as fairly handsome or even sexy, how could he not, when their fans were constantly screaming it at them?
But now that he had allowed his mind to wander into such regions there was no denying it, his best friend was really damn attractive. And it's not like Alex had never seen it with his own eyes or even noticed it before, he was confronted with the possibility of a relationship with Jack on a daily basis, no, he had just always been professional enough to not let it get to him. There was nothing professional about masturbating to the thought of your best friend and band mate, however. Why did he do it in the first place? It was that damned fanfiction that made him. And why did he read it at all? Well, he had been curious and the world of fanfiction was just an addictive rabbit hole waiting for its victims to fall in, unable to get out.
He had thought it would be a good pastime, and it had been at first, but it had gotten out of hand way too fast. One story turned into ten, which turned into twenty over the course of two days. Admittedly, most of them were oneshots, but still, it was an impressive amount.
The point was, some things can't be unseen, unnoticed, once you have seen and noticed them.
This was a new situation and Alex would have to figure out how to deal with it.
In the meantime, he would just avoid Jack and read some more jalex because he was hooked.