Hail to the King

Proving A Point

Raw 3/24/14

Another Monday, another Raw to go to. It's only 2 weeks until Wrestlemania and everyone is getting more excited and pumped. Like always, the morning was spent doing interviews and the gym. After all that was done, it was to the arena.

"Tonight, we make a point. We're going to be victorious at Wrestlemania." Roman states.

"That we are. Everyone is going to pay for what happened to us last week." Dean puts his fist in his palm.

"Ready to do this?" Seth asks.

Roman and Dean nod and they head out of their locker room. They make it to the crowd and since they were not scheduled to come out, no one was expecting them. Thy watched from a press box aas the current match was going on, one they had interest in.

The match with Los Matadores and Axel and Ryback was back and forth to start the match. Something happens in the crowd and we see The Shield coming through. This leads to Matadores rolling up Axel for the win as he was distracted.

After the match, The Shield surrounds the ring with Ryback and Axel inside. Roman Reigns pulls Axel to the floor while Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose beat Ryback down. Reigns tosses Axel into the barrier. Reigns enters the ring and nails a huge spear on Ryback. They lift him up and drop him with the triple powerbomb.

"Believe!" Seth shouts.

"No one messes with us!" Dean yells.

"You're going to pay!" Roman points.

After causing mass destitution, they head to the back. It was time for their promo with Hunter and Stephanie. It started with Triple H and Stephanie are backstage when they walk in.

Stephanie and Hunter are talking to one another before they turn and the camera pans out to reveal The Shield.

"Look, we know you saw what happened on Friday Night between us, Kane, and the outlaws so...where were you man?" Seth asks.
"Seeing as how Kane represents the Authority, and the New Age Outlaws are your old buddies, we were just kinda wondering...you know where do we stand?" Dean gets right to the point,

"You were wondering what? Guys, what's going on between Kane, the outlaws and you, that's between...you and them. Alright? Now uh..." Hunter explains.

"Well Kane is the Director of Operations, but if it's vengeance that you guys are looking for, then how about we give you a match tonight. The Real Americans vs The Shield? Okay? Then we can all sit down together and discuss this okay?" Stephanie proposes.

"Yeah. We will. Believe that." Roman simply says before walking off leaving Stephanie looking shocked and confused.

We go to the ring and out comes The Shield through the crowd. Next to come out was Jack Swagger and Cesaro with Zeb Colter. The Shield meets them on the ramp and the two teams start brawling. Fans chant "we the people" as the bell rings and it's Cesaro going at it with Ambrose in the corner. Back and forth beatdowns from the two. Rollins tags in for a double team and a 2 count. Cesaro fights off Cesaro now. Swagger tags in for some double teaming but Rollins fights them both off and drops Swagger with a big suplex. Rollins with a pair of suplexes and a tag to Ambrose for a third. Ambrose with a 2 count.

Rollins tags in for some double teaming and keeps Swagger in their corner. Ambrose with another tag. Ambrose keeps Swagger grounded now. Swagger with a big scoop slam out of nowhere. Cesaro tags in to a big pop. Cesaro with uppercuts on Ambrose. Cesaro with the stomp on Ambrose for a 2 count. More offense and double teaming from The Real Americans for a 2 count. Cesaro with a headlock now. Another slam on Ambrose and tag to Swagger. Swagger comes in with stomps but misses a Swagger Bomb. Ambrose with a springboard elbow. Cesaro tags in and knocks Rollins off the apron. Ambrose backdrops Cesaro but gets rolled up. Cesaro turns it into a Cesaro Swing on Ambrose.

Cesaro with a 2 count. Swagger and Cesaro swing Ambrose into the fan barrier.

Cesaro has Ambrose grounded in the center of the ring. Ambrose with a backslide for 2. Cesaro kicks his knee out and slaps him. Ambrose smacks himself and tells Cesaro to hit him some more. Ambrose fires back but Cesaro does too. Ambrose nails a big clothesline. Rollins and Swagger tag in and go at it. Rollins unloads with chops and kicks. Rollins with a big boot in the air. Rollins with a splash across the ring and a face first drop into the turnbuckle for 2. Cesaro gets dumped out to the floor. Rollins sends Swagger out next. Rollins dives out on Cesaro, runs back in the ring and leaps out on the other side to hit Swagger. The crowd pops big for Rollins. A big "holy s-t" chant breaks out. Rollins with a big boot to the head on Swagger but Cesaro breaks the pin. Ambrose brawls with Cesaro. Cesaro suplexes Ambrose over the top rope. Rollins sends Cesaro to the floor. Swagger with the Patriot Lock on Rollins but he makes it to the bottom rope. More back and forth. Rollins with a kick to the face and the Piece of Mind for the win.

After the bell, Cesaro lays out Rollins from behind and sends him to the floor. Cesaro turns around to a big Superman Punch from Reigns. Cesaro goes to the floor. Reigns runs around the ring and spears Cesaro on the floor. Rollins and Ambrose take apart the announcers table. They triple powerbomb Cesaro through the table. The Shield celebrate in the ring until the stage explodes and out comes Kane with The New Age Outlaws, all in suits. Kane books The Shield vs. himself and The Outlaws for WrestleMania XXX. Kane says they are going to annihilate The Shield.

Having the upper hand for now, they leave the arena satisfied for now and head off to Smackdown. This is the direction that Roman wanted the group to go in and right now, he's very happy with how things are going.

Smackdown 3/28/14

After a long drive the night before, Roman, Seth, and Dean arrived in the next city. They got rested up for Smckdown since it was going to be a very busy night for them.

"Can you believe what they have us doing, just a week before Wrestlemania?" Dean complains.

"No, but we're ready for it and we can handle it."

"We're The Shield and we can take whatever they want to throw at us. Never show weakness for signs of distress. It will only feed them and bring us down." Roman says, trying to ease the situation.

"Right, right. We'll get it done tonight. Don't worry about that."

Soon, it was time for the show to start and since Dean and Seth would be opening the show, they headed to make their entrance. They would be facing Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre. Their theme it and they headed to the ring through the crowd. Once in the ring, Roman stands ringside while 3MB makes their way out as well.

Mahal starts off with Rollins. They lock up and exchange reversals. Rollins hits a dropkick. He suplexes Mahal three times. Ambrose tags in and clotheslines Mahal. He drops an elbow on Mahal. Rollins tags in. He strikes Mahal in the corner. Mahal comes back with clubbing blows to the back. McIntyre tags in. He suplexes Rollins. Rollins rolls through a clothesline attempt and tags in Ambrose. Ambrose takes it to McIntyre. He knees McIntyre against the ropes. Mahal tries to get involved, and gets sent outside. Rollins leaps over the top rope and takes him out. Ambrose clotheslines McIntyre and hits his headlock driver finish for the win.

Kane and the New Age Outlaws come out on the stage. Kane congratulates him. He says they're going to defeat them at WrestleMania. They're going to do it like men though, not like how the Shield ambushed their last opponents. Ryback and Curtis Axel come out and walk down to the ring.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel

Ryback takes control of Ambrose following a commercial. Axel tags in, and Ambrose locks in a leg submission. Kane and the Outlaws watch from the ramp. Ambrose gets tossed to the apron. Ambrose hits Ryback off, and Axel clubs the back of Ambrose's head, sending him to the floor. Axel tosses him inside. Ryback tags in. He slams Ambrose to the mat and goes up top. Ryback tags in Axel and drops on Ambrose. Axel kicks Ambrose in the corner and tags in Ryback. Axel and Ryback double team Ambrose. Ambrose counters out of a vertical Suplex attempt by Ryback. Rollins and Axel tag in.

Rollins takes it to Axel. He hits Axel with a flying forearm in the corner and a dropkick. Axel backdrops Rollins to the apron. Rollins kicks Axel in the face. Ryback tries to get involved, but Ambrose attacks him on the outside. Rollins sends Axel to the floor and takes him out with a dive. He sends Axel back inside and goes for a springboard. Axel kicks Rollins. He tries for the Perfect Plex, but Rollins counters into his curb stomp finish for the win.

Winners: The Shield

Rollins takes out Ryback with a dive after the match. Reigns hits Ryback with his Superman punch. They triple power bomb Ryback while staring at Kane and the Outlaws.

After an intense stare down, they hall head to the back and just hang in the halls for a bit.

"I literally cannot stand 3MB. Like I cannot deal with the sight of Slater in my general vicinity on a.." Seth expresses his opinion.

"Excuse me guys?" Tom says.

"Tom! Come on man." Seth greets him.
"I know I ask you the same question every week, when is this gonna end with Kane at WrestleMania? Will it end?" Tom asks.

"Why are you asking us that question? Why don't you ask Kane and the New Age Outlaws when this ends? I don't even know what this is. I don't even know what they want from us. They clearly don't want to fight us on an even playing field, 'cause they had their chance tonight to step into the ring with us on an even playing field and they didn't take it. They were miles and miles away and they stayed that way. So I don't even know what they want. They call us uh...disrespectful little kids? They started this whole thing. They disrespected us and they're gonna pay the price for it." Dean warns.

"You know what it is? You know what it is? Do you know the reason they stayed so far away and the reason they keep their distance when it's an even playing field? Because they're afraid. They know that when it's 3-on-3, no one can hang with The Shield. Kane and the New Age Outlaws, they had their day. But that day is long gone Tom." Seth holds up a fist. "This is the new symbol of excellence. Come WrestleMania, we put 'em out to pasture. They can't duck and dodge us anymore."

"Let me tell you stories Tom. The war ends when the corporate grandpas and the other are at our feet. And they beg for forgiveness. And then we're gonna look them in the eyes, and we're gonna put our boots square across their jaw. Believe that. And believe in the Shield!" Roman says, yelling the last part unexpectedly.

Tom runs away, leaving them the laughing at his reaction.

"He scared him. He scared him so much." Seth chuckles.

"Lil' chump. Lil' chump." Roman mocks.

"He's so soulful." Dean says.

"Scary foo'."

"He's so soulful but intimidating. I like it when he gets like that." Dean says about Roman.

"That's good. That's good." Seth nods.

They laugh a bit more at Tom before heading the locker room to get changed and head out for the night.

Raw March 31, 2014

"You know, honestly guys. I almost feel bad for Kane. I mean look at this. It's like Murderer's Row back here. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which one of us wins this App vote. Kane's in a bad way. And if his little jerry-actric sidekicks the New Age Outlaws wanna get involved? They're gonna find out...why we call this the new symbol of excellence." Seth holds out his fist.

"Important thing to remember here, is that we never disrespected Kane. Kane, and now the New Age Outlaws disrespected us, when they disrespected this, what this represents. At WrestleMania in six days, we're gonna teach those kids a lesson about attitude!" Dean gets worked up.

"Learn that lesson...and spread the word. Tell anyone that'll listen, The Shield is NOT to be messed with. Believe that. And believe in The Shield." Roman says.

They all hold their fists out to end the promo.

In the ring, Jerry reveals that fans on the WWE App have voted for Roman Reigns to face Kane. The Shield's music hits and out comes Reigns by himself.

Kane then comes out and makes his way to the ring, getting in. Reigns goes to work on Kane and beats him down. Reigns charges but gets flattened by a big boot. Kane turns it around in the corner now. More back and forth. Kane grabs for a chokeslam but Reigns powers out and goes to work. Reigns ducks a clothesline and nails a big forearm. Reigns with a running clothesline in the corner and a big right hand. The New Age Outlaws come down the ramp but Rollins and Ambrose attack them. The Outlaws end up saving Kane from a triple powerbomb and pulling him to safety. The Shield stares down Kane and The Outlaws from the ring.

"We so have the advantage going into this." Dean says as they are heading to the back.

"We do. After Sunday, everyone will be believing in The Shield." Roman says full of confidence.

"They will. We have a busy week though." Seth says.

"We do. It's going to be amazing. Meeting all the fans and everything this week ha to offer."

"Exactly."

They had back to the locker room, pack everything the head out for New Orleans. This is going to be a long week, but they are all up for it.

As for Roman, this is what he lives for. All the chaos, excitement, the unknowing. The one thing he knows for sure, Sunday everyone will be believing in The Shield after the win and end this once and for all.