Hail to the King

WrestleMania XXX Week

It's now the week of Wresltemania XXX and it's going to be a busy week. Axxess this the whole week and there re nothing but signings for Roman and the guys to do. Unfortunately, some of those signings would be solo expect for the few where they would all be together.

Roman was currently getting ready in his hotel room for the first day of signings. Like always, Bella was there with him to make sure he looked good for the fans.

"No. Try another shirt." Bella said after Roman came out from trying on the fourth shirt.

"Come on Belle, we're going to be late." He groaned.

"Fine. I'll pick it then." She said, getting up and going to his things.

She looked through his bag, tossing things over her head. She was about halfway down the bag when she found the perfect shirt.

"Here." She said, tossing the shirt at him. "This one."

"Are you sure?" He looked at her weary.

"I'm sure." She nodded. "Now go." She instructed.

"You're lucky I love you." He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." She laughed as he went to change.

While he was getting changed, she took it upon herself to pick out his clothes for the rest of the week. Just as she was finishing up, he came out of the bathroom.

"Much better." She grinned as he walked out.

"You're actually right."

"Of course I am. You should know to trust me when it comes to fashion."

"Hey, I'm a guy. You're lucky I match most of the time." He laughed.

"True." She laughed as well.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Since Roman was finishing up, Belled went to get the door.

"Seth! Mox!" She greeted after opening the door.

"Roman ready yet?" Seth asked as they walked through the door.

"Almost. And let me see." She said, stopping them, examining their outfits.

"What are you going?" Seth chuckled.

"Just wait..." She said, looking them over. "Seth, you're good. You may go." She let him pass.

"Why thank you." He chuckled.

"Mox..." She stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I-umm..." He stuttered.

"Oh stop." She laughed. "You look good. Just..." She messed up his hair a bit.

"Belle!" He tried moving away from her.

"Nope. Let me just..." She messed it up more. "...there. The girls will go crazy now." She laughed.

"Gee, thanks." He chuckled a bit.

"Are we ready?" Seth asked since it was getting late.

"We are. Let's go do this." Roman said after getting a few things.

They headed out of the room and through the halls to the lobby. As they walked outside, they were greeted by fans, waiting to see their favorite superstars and divas. They took a few pictures, signed a few autographs before getting into the SUV that would be taking them all to where Axxess would be. Once there, things were crazy, more crazy then the hotel. They got out, being lead to where they needed to be. The guys went one way and Belle went another since she would be signing with Natalya for the day. The day went quick since it was a lot of fun. They signed a whole bunch of autographs, took tons of pictures, and talk with a few fans. They even did a few interviews in between as well. When the day was over, they all went back to the hotel before heading back out for another round. That went just like the morning did and once the day was over, they went to the hotel for sleep to do it all over again the next day.

Wrestlemania XXX

The week seemed to fly right by, even the Hall of Fame then night before. It was a great time. Roman took a good friend of his that he's been seeing. Belle went with Mox, who loved every minute of that. Roman suggested they go since Seth had a signing and would not be able to make it.

With all that done, the day has come. The day of Wrestlemania. It was a big night for The Shield since they would be showing Kane and The New Age Outlaws who was the best.

It was the Wrestlemania Pre-Show and they all had a segment. They went to where they needed to be and stood around talking strategy until the cameras were rolling.

"I don't even care anymore of what's happened up to this point. I don't care anymore what brought us here. See, what I'm thinking, all I care about is that Kane and the New Age Outlaws bring their absolute best tonight at WrestleMania. We want you guys to bring everything you have, so that you can feel the pain of knowing that your best isn't good enough when you're up against The Shield. When you're up against this. The new symbol of excellence." Dean states.

"New Age Outlaws, six-time WWE Tag Team Champions. And Kane, doesn't matter what title you have Mr. Director of Operations. We've seen the demon in your eyes. And we all know, what the three of you are capable of. We understand your history at WrestleMania. But after tonight, when the old dies out and the new rises up, we're gonna make you a part of our history." Seth confidently says.

"That's right. History. You're history, because we're the future. Take a good look at that." Roman holds his fist out, and Seth and Dean join him. "Believe in The Shield."

After the cameras cut, they went back to talking. They did that until the show started. They went to one of the viewing rooms to watch the show until it was time for their match. Tonight they would be debuting something new to their attire. It was something that was sure to make a statement.

After Kane and The New Age Outlaws were in the ring, their theme hit. They make their way through the crowd as always with new masks over their faces. It showed they were fierce and better then ever. Once in the ring, the faced off with the henchmen of The Authority as Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, & Roman Reigns would face Director of Operations Kane and The New Age Outlaws in a 6-Man Tag Match. The Shield would dominate the match early on as Roman Reigns delivers a Spear to Kane and a double Spear to The New Age Outlaws. All three members of The Shield then deliver a massive three-man powerbomb to both of The New Age Outlaws before Seth Rollins pins Billy Gunn for a quick and dominant victory.

It was a quick match, bit it proved they were the better trio. After celebrating in the ring, they made their way backstage.

"Here with The Shield, and a huge victory tonight for you guys. A victory tonight over the New Age Outlaws and Kane. You guys have been working so close to the Authority, but to get this victory tonight at WrestleMania, how do you guys feel?" Renee says then asks about the match.

"How do we feel? From day one we said we do things for The Shield. Nobody else. We are our own bosses, we run this yard, we came in, proved a point, WrestleMania 30, The Shield run the show. That's how we feel Renee." Seth states.

"Let me ask you a question okay? Does it look like we're sweating?" Dean asks out of breath.

"No, but your hair's very wet." Renee says.

"It's just...it's just humid in here. We're not sweating at all, because we didn't have to break a sweat to run through Kane and the New Age Outlaws like a hot knife through butter. On the biggest stage of them all, the brightest stars shine the brightest and The Shield represent this, the new symbol of excellence." Dean freaks a bit.

"That's right. You see what happens when you push against The Shield? We pull out secret weapons. Nobody's ever seen the double-triple powerbomb baby." Roman proudly says.

"I thought we were gonna call it the triple-double?" Dean asks Roman.

"It's a double-triple." Roman says.

"Guys guys look, bottom line is we...no no no no, hey hey hey hey. Wait wait wait." Seth tries to stop them.

"Tell him what it is." Roman says.

"What did we decide? Triple-double?"

"The regular one is a triple powerbomb..."

"Like the Big Mac."

"We put two people up, it's a double-triple powerbomb!"

"Alright, cool."

"I agree."

"I agree with you."

"Alright, I'm telling ya', I'm..I'm...just please..."

Dean starts hopping up and down in his spot.

"...agree with me."

"Oh I agree." Dean hops up and down.

"Okay."

"Believe in The Shield.: Seth says before they walk off.

"Congratulations guys." Renee says, ending the segment.

With that, Wrestlemania was over for them. They stayed to watch the rest of the show and it turned out to be amazing. Once every was all said and done, they headed back to the hotel to get some much needed rest for what was going to be an even better Raw the next night.

Raw: April 7, 2014

Raw after Wrestlemania, the one everyone wants to see. Getting answers to what happened the night before. They were still in New Orleans, so they didn't have that far to travel. They day was spent doing interviews for TV, radio, websites, everything you could think of. After a long morning, it was time to head to to the arena.

"Wonder what Kane's going to do without his two cronies tonight?" Dean thinks out loud as they head through the arena.

"Probably hide behind the Authority like he always does." Seth shrugs.

"That's still not going to stop us. Tonight we make a statement. A big one at that." Roman informs them.

"They'll never see it coming." Dean grins, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh yes." Seth agrees.

They walk the halls for a bit before watching the start of the show. They watch on, impressed with how the how is going. About halfway through the show it was time to meet with Stephanie.

"I don't care what happened between you at WrestleMania..." Stephanie says to The Shield. "...and I don't care what happened to your brother at WrestleMania." She says to Kane about The Undertaker. "Because what really matters, what's really important, is that Triple H become the 14-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion tonight. And all of you are going to make sure that it happens." She firmly states.

"That all sounds great, but I...I really feel like...I feel like Kane you're missing some buddies over there. Where are the New Age Outlaws pal?" Seth says to Kane.

"Come on man. Come on, we already know. As long as we're around, I don't think we'll ever see them again." Dean grins.

"And I'll see to that personally." Roman speaks up.

"You three don't know that you're on thin ice do you?" Kane grits his teeth.

"Kane..." Stephanie warns.

"Because Triple H sees you for what you are! Nameless, faceless, expendable pawns!" Kane confesses.

"Kane..." Stephanie's tones gets more angry.

"You think you can just go around and beat up Triple H's friends? He thought that you'd learned your lesson." Kane continues.

"Kane." Stephanie says again.

"In fact, when I had you decimated on SmackDown a couple weeks ago, he was the one who told me to do so!" Kane finishes.

"KANE! KANE! Listen, there is an injustice here. And nobody understands that better than the three of you, that's what you stand for. The Yes Movement, Daniel Bryan. It's disrespectful. It is an injustice in enough itself, he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. You all know that, you all want it, you know what it means to be champion. So tonight, you are all gonna be on the same page, because what Triple H...the boss...what he wants, he gets. Do I make myself clear?" Stephanie yells, making her point clear.

"Absolutely." Kane says before walking off.

"Do I make myself clear?" She looks at Roman, Dean, and Seth.

"Crystal." Roman says in a rough tone before they walk off as well.

Stephanie looks after them, not sure what to think of everything that went down. They head off to prepare for the match that was coming up and to talk things over. Soon, it was time for the main event.

Daniel Bryan comes out to a big pop. Randy Orton and Batista come out next and beat him down. Orton hits a RKO. Kane is out next and he hits Bryan with a chokeslam. Finally, Triple H and Stephanie make their way down. Fans start a "bulls-t" chant.

The referee tries to explain that Bryan can't compete but Stephanie and Triple H tell him to ring the bell. Triple H mocks the Bryan fans. The Shield's music hits and out they come to a big pop. The Shield stares down Kane, Orton and Batista from the other side of the ring. A big "hounds of justice" chant starts. Triple H tells all six of them not now. Fans chant "this is awesome" now. The Shield enters the ring. Triple H gets in Reigns' face and tells them to stand down. Kane, Batista and Orton enter now. Triple H tells them no as well. Triple H says this is not going to end in a war. Triple H turns around and Reigns spears him. The Shield brawls with Kane, Batista and Orton. Ambrose and Rollins leap out of the ring. Kane grabs Reigns but Reigns nails a Superman punch. Stephanie looks on shocked from the ramp. The Shield wait for Triple H to get up. Fans chant "yes" as Stephanie screams at her help to get up. Triple H looks around and sees The Shield has him surrounded. He gets to his feet but turns around to a flying knee from Bryan. Kane pulls Triple H out of the ring and the fans boo. The Shield and Bryan stare out at The Authority as Bryan's music hits. Triple H yells that this is war as Bryan starts a "yes!" chant and RAW goes off the air.

The RAW Backstage Pass post-show kicks off with Renee Young interviewing Daniel Bryan in the ring. He says everyone in the back works hard and the fans appreciate it. Bryan says everyone in the back is dedicated and the key for him is opportunity. Bryan says by himself, he wasn't getting any. At the Royal Rumble, everything changed and it's not because of what he did, it's what the fans did. Bryan thanks the fans and talks about living his dream last night at WrestleMania. Bryan thanks the fans again, from the bottom of his heart, for helping him live his dream. Bryan gets another "yes!" chant going as we go to the panel.

The panel has nothing but good things to say about Bryan as we see him slapping hands with fans on the way up the ramp. Mathews goes to more promos and hypes The Undertaker's Streak before we come back. We get a look at Heyman and Lesnar's appearance from earlier tonight. The panel then talks about this week's Main Event, Cesaro, Paige, Alexander Rusev and Lana. That's it for the post-show.

Daniel is going around to the Universe while The Shield are still in the ring, as the Authority, Batista, Kane, and Randy head to the back. Renee then enters the ring shortly after to interview The Shield.

"Of all three members of The Shield here, guys I gotta get right to the point here with you. Why did you come down to the ring tonight?" Renee asks.

"You should be asking a different question. And you should be asking that question to a different person. You should be asking it to Triple H! You should walk up to Triple H with your little walk like you just did and you should say, Triple H, do you believe in The Shield?" Dean directs the comment toward Triple H.

"You know what? After that spear my man gave him, I think he believe in The Shield!" Seth says all hyped up.

"I know he believes...in...the...Shield!" Roman says then yells the last part.

They put their fists together in the ring as the cameras fade. Another successful night for the Hounds of Justice proving themselves once again. Next was off to Main Event where they would be going up against The Wyatt Family for round three of their feud then Smackdown.

Main Even: April 9, 2014

As soon as the show starts, previews are shown to hype up the match. Once that was done, The Shield walk through the crowd. Out next comes The Wyatt Family to a pop.

The Wyatts take their time to start but finally make it in. Dean Ambrose starts off with Erick Rowan and they meet in the middle of the ring. Ambrose slaps the sheep mask off him. Rowan takes it to the corner but Ambrose fires back. Rowan tosses Ambrose but Ambrose hits an elbow off the top. Seth Rollins tags in for a double suplex. Rollins with a 2 count. Rowan beats Rollins down now. Rowan runs into a big boot and Rollins fights back with chops and punches. Rollins brings Rowan down from a standing submission. The hold is finally broken and both teams face off.

Back from the break and Bray Wyatt has control of Rollins. Rowan comes back in and keeps Rollins in their corner. Rowan with a big back drop and a 2 count on Rollins. Luke Harper tags in and keeps up the assault on Rollins. Harper with a splash in the corner. Rollins finally counters and sends Harper face first in the turnbuckle. Roman Reigns tags in and cleans house. He goes at it with Harper now. Reigns with a big right hand and more on Harper. Ambrose tags for some double teaming for a 2 count. Harper with more offense and a another 2 count. Bray with a big splash in the corner on Ambrose. Bray taunts Ambrose and slaps him around. Rowan comes back in and works over Ambrose. Lots more back and forth. Ambrose gets dumped to the floor by Rowan and we go to more promos.

We come back and Ambrose slugs it out with Harper. Harper drops him for a 2 count. Bray tags back in and uses the ropes on Ambrose. More tags by The Wyatts as they keep Ambrose grounded. Ambrose finally counters and applies a sleeper on Rowan. Rowan slams him back for a 2 count. Harper comes back in again. Ambrose finally hits a clothesline. Wyatt comes in and stops the tag. Wyatt runs into a boot. Ambrose goes to the top but Wyatt cuts him off and climbs up. Bray goes for a superplex but Ambrose knocks him to the mat and covers for a 2 count. Everyone gets involved. Reigns sends Rowan out. Harper dives out and sends Reigns over the announce table. Lots more back and forth. Rollins leaps over the ropes and takes Rowan out. Fans chant "this is awesome." Rollins brings Rowan back in and splashes him. Rollins kicks Wyatt in the mouth and he goes down. Rollins kicks Rowan and hits his finisher but Wyatt breaks the pin. Harper goes to powerbomb Rollins but Ambrose makes the save. Bray takes out Ambrose. Reigns with a Superman punch on Wyatt. Rowan tosses Reigns to the floor. Rollins with a kick to Rowan's face and Harper. Reigns with the apron dropkick on Harper. Ambrose dropkicks Rowan. Rollins with a curb stomp on Rowan. Ambrose drops Rowan with Dirty Deeds for the win.

After the match, Renee joined them in the ring for a after match promo.

"Guys, an incredible victory tonight against The Wyatt Family." Renee says.

"That's what I'm talking about, right there! Defeating The Wyatt Family, man that feels good, 'cause it was a long time coming. But it is proof that no one can stop a shield united!" Seth says all hyped up.

"I got...I got some-...I got somet-..." He coughs. "I got...you guys do the promo, I gotta..." H holds his ribs, walking away.

"Look guys, I need to take you back to Monday Night Raw. I mean the entire WWE Universe has been talking about this. You turned on Triple H, and came to the aid of Daniel Bryan.

"Hey..." Dean coughs again. "The Shield does what The Shield wants...that really really hurts. 'Cause those Wyatts are one of our most toughest tests we've ever had to face. But any test we get, we face it head on alright? And The Authority found that out, because The Authority tried to test us, and they found out what happens when you test The Shield!"

"Look, The Authority called us faceless. They called us nameless and expendable. Renee, we are not anonymous, you understand that?" Seth says.

"Renee, do I look like I'm faceless baby?" Roman flirts, looking adorable. "Cajundome, do I have a name?" The crowd cheers 'yes'. "What's my name?" He asks them. The crowd chants 'Roman Reigns'. "Triple H, my name's Roman Reigns and I'm the guy that speared you on Monday Night. And I'm standing right here." He says to the camera.

"I mean, is there any sense of worry about retribution? I mean, Roman, you speared the COO of the company." Renee points out.

"Look, we know exactly what we did on Monday Night, and we understand that there will be consequences. Let me tell you something, we are prepared for war. From the moment we stepped foot in WWE, our cause has been to fight injustice and there is no greater justice in the WWE than the Authority. Triple H fired the first shot, he put out a hit on us, we're gonna fire another shot. We are gonna own this war, you can believe that, and you can believe...in...the...Shield!" They do a little bit more in the ring, before putting their fists together, standing in the middle of the ring, before exiting.

With that all said and done, it was time to finish Main Event and start the Smackdown tapings.

Smackdown: April 11, 2014

Not much going on tonight. Just an appearance at the end of the show. It would b an easy end of the night after a few long days of showing themselves.

When it was time for the main event as new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan would team with WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos to face Director of Operations Kane, "The Animal" Batista, & "The Viper" Randy Orton in a 6-Man Tag match. The wild match would break down into absolute chaos on the outside of the ring, forcing the referee to throw the match out. In the ring, it was Batista & Randy Orton isolating The Usos as Randy Orton hits one of the Usos with the RKO as Batista hits the other with the Batista Bomb. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Kane would dismantle the announce table, ready to send Daniel Bryan through the table, but The Shield would intervene, beating Kane down before getting in the ring, ready to do battle with Batista & Randy Orton. However, Batista & Orton would slide out of the ring, escaping The Shield. Kane would then try to catch The Shield from behind with a steel chair, but Daniel Bryan would hit the running knee on Kane. The Shield then hoists Kane up, delivering the three-man powerbomb to the Director of Operations! Daniel Bryan & The Shield then stand tall in the ring, promising that Batista & Randy Orton will suffer the same fate.

They stood tall once again, proving that they were the most dominant group in the company as of now and forever.

|Sorry it kind sucks. Was a lot to write and WWE is so messing up with my story. Hope to make it better.|