Hail to the King

Things Begin Fall Apart

Monday Night Raw – February 10, 2014

Tonight was going to be a very busy night and everyone was ready for it. After a good long workout and some talking things over in the morning, Roman arrived at the arena with Dean and Seth. They headed right to their locker room to go over what was going to take place during the night.

"Looks like we got a promo, a match, and a confrontation tonight." Seth says as he looks over the script again.

"It appears so." Dean says as he dances around a bit.

"Dude. You need to relax." Roman says, getting annoyed.

"If I don't?" Dean gets in in face.

"Look!" Seth yells, stepping between them. "I thought we agreed there would be none of this?"

"He started it." Dean said, walking away.

"I don't care. We need to focus tonight!"

"Fine." Dean huffed.

They kept looking everything over, going over what they would say and what would happen. After a few hours, the show started and it was time for their segment. They made their way to where it would take place, meeting with Renee. Not long after that, the cameras started rolling.

"Roman, we just saw highlights from your historic night at the Royal Rumble. But now you, Seth and Dean face perhaps your biggest challenge in the Wyatt Family in a six-man tag match at the Elimination Chamber. And the Wyatt Family's actually had some pretty harsh words for you guys lately. Do you have a response to that?" Renee asks.

"Baby girl, actions always speak louder than words. You remember that." Roman says smoothly.

"The Wyatts love to speak in riddles. Renee, we don't. We speak in absolutes." Seth adds.

"As in, we will absolutely destroy the Wyatt Family at Elimination Chamber." Dean says.

"Dean, on another topic, there's actually been some talk simply about the fact that you haven't defended your United States Championship in...quite some time. Do you have a comment on that?" Renee turns to Dean.

"So am I supposed to just uh...pull United States Championship matches and contenders out of thin air? Is that what I'm supposed to do? You know how this works? Do you have any idea how much paperwork goes into something like this..."

"What're you talking about man? What kind of champion do you want to be?" Roman confronts him.

"I resent that, alright? Bottom line is, there's nobody in this company with the guts to try and step up and take this away from me. I'll prove it tonight. I'll put out an open challenge. Tonight, US title on the line. Anybody who wants to step up. I will remind the world...that I...am a champion." Dean says then walks off."

"What was that?" Seth looks at Roman.

"He's lost it. He's crazy." Roman shakes his head.

"We better go after him." Seth states as they walk after Dean.

They meet up with him and are told to head to their position so they can head to the ring. With security in tow, they head to the concourse of the arena, waiting for their que. Once it's given, they all head down the stairs and to the ring. For the first time since October, the United States Championship would be on the line on RAW as Dean, with Seth & Roman in his corner, would defend the United States Title against whoever accepts Dean's open challenge.

"No one will come out." Dean said confidently.

Just then, the last person he thought of would answer his challenge. Mark Henry. Dean's face went form confident and cocky, to shock and horror as Mark made his way to the ring. They do the formal ring introductions before the bell. Dean is hesitant as Roman and Seth joke at him. Henry shoves Dean to the mat to start. Henry's left elbow is taped up. They lock up and Henry shoves him down again. Dean goes to the floor to talk with Roman and Seth. Dean comes back in but Henry keeps control. Dean tries to make a comeback and work on the arm but Henry tosses him over the top rope. Dean starts working on Henry's arm. Henry makes a comeback and catches Dean with a World's Strongest Slam. Henry goes for the pin but Seth breaks it up for the disqualification.

After the match, Henry would do his best to fight them off, but would find himself laid out with a Spear by Roman. Their exit is then halted by The Wyatt Family, who make their entrance into the arena, making their way to ringside. Roman, Seth, and Dean then hop back over the barricade into the ringside area and The Wyatt Family steps forward on the other side of the ring. Roman, Seth, and Dean are the first to move, climbing onto the ring apron, followed shortly by The Wyatt Family. Roman then leads the charge, stepping inside the ring. Bray Wyatt then starts to step into the ring, but thinks better of it as The Wyatt Family drops from the ring apron, leaving Roman, Seth, and Dean standing in the ring, ready for a fight. Once they get the 'all clear' that Raw is off air, they get out of the ring and head to the back.

"What in the hell happened out there?" Dean gets pissed.

"You were going to lose. We had to do something."

"What are you talking about? I had that match won! I didn't need any help!" Dean flips out.

"Sure you did. You were so done for." Roman interjected.

"Oh really? You think so?" Dean stopped, glaring at him.

"Yes Dean. We were out there, you might not have been, but you were going to lose if we didn't do something."

"Psh. I could have won. With or without your help." Dean rolls his eyes, walking off.

"Whatever dude." Roman chuckles as they follow him back to the locker room.

While they get ready to head out for the night, they talk about what happened with The Wyatt's and what they plan on doing. These next few weeks are going to be very eventful and busy ones.

Elimination Chamber 2014

The past few weeks have been very eventful and stressful. There has been more tension then ever with the trio on screen. Off screen, they've been fine, the same three best buds they've always been. Tonight was the night of the Elimination Chamber and they were ready for a fight, a fight that would hopefully end this little war of theirs.

"We all know what we're doing tonight, right?" Roman asks.

"We've been over this. Of course we do."

"Hey! That's the kind of attitude we don't need tonight!" Roman raises his voice.

"Do NOT raise your voice at me!" Dean stands up to him.

"Then watch yourself." Roman simply says with a shrug.

"Guys! Enough!" Seth gets between them again.

"What?!" They yell.

"Enough of this stupid bickering! We have a very important match tonight!" Seth yells, having had enough.

"Okay."

"Fine."

"Now, let's focus on the task at hand."

They get to focusing on the match later, warming up they way they usually do. When it came time for the match, they headed to the concourse, getting ready to head out. Out first were Seth, Roman and Dean through the crowd. The lights go out, the lantern lights up and out comes Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.

Before The Wyatts even enter the ring a "this is awesome" chant starts up. Both teams face off with the referee in between them. Bray and Dean have words. A "let's go Wyatt/let's go Shield" chant starts. Dean attacks Bray and here we go. They all start brawling before the bell can even ring. The Shield clear the ring as the referee tries to restore order. More dueling chants from the fans as Bray talks with Rowan and Harper. The bell rings and it's going to be Rowan starting off with Seth.

They go at it. Seth with a big dropkick from a block. Roman tags in and they beat Rowan down in the corner. Seth tags right back in but Rowan shoves him away. Rowan with a massive clothesline. Harper tags in for some double teaming. Harper turns it around in the corner and tags in Bray. Bray takes Seth to the corner and works him over. Seth ducks a clothesline and tags in Roman. The crowd pops as Roman stares down Bray. They go at it. Bray tags back in Harper for some double teaming. Harper tries to suplex Roman but can't. Roman nails a suplex and beats Harper to The Shield's corner. Dean comes in for some double teaming. Seth tags back in as does Reigns for a triple team move. Roman with a 2 count on Harper.

Dean tags back in and nails a double dropkick. It's Seth and Harper going at it now. Seth with a headbutt as Dean tags back in. Quick tags from The Shield here. More back and forth. Harper nails a big dropkick on Dean. Bray tags back in and beats down Dean. Bray taunts The Shield and tags back in Rowan. Roman with a big slam and a vise on Dean's head. Harper comes back in and steps on Dean's head. Dean and Harper trade shots now. Harper with a big suplex and a 2 count. Dean turns it around with a neckbreaker and a tag to Seth. Seth unloads on Harper. Seth with a big leaping right hand in the corner. Seth goes to the top and knocks Rowan away. Harper runs up and cuts Seth off. Harper climbs up with a huge super throw on Seth but Seth lands on his feet. Seth sends Harper to the floor and nails a suicide dive. They come back in and Seth hits a top rope knee to the head. The crowd goes nuts. Seth misses a knee and Harper nails a big sideslam for a 2 count.

Bray comes back in and turns it around on Seth. More dueling chants from fans. Rowan tags in and keeps Seth down. Rowan with a forearm shot to the kidney and another 2 count. The fans chant for tables now. Harper tags back in for a big right hand to the face of Seth. Harper boots Seth in the face and taunts him. Harper with a big slap to the face. Harper takes Seth to the corner for more offense. Harper with the running knee in the corner. Harper catapults Seth under the second rope. Bray tags back in and drops a knee on Seth. Bray with a headlock now.

Bray runs into a big boot and goes down. Bray catches Seth with a chokeslam for a 2 count. Harper runs in and sends Dean flying with a boot. Harper tags in and stomps on Seth. Seth counters Harper and rallies for a tag now. Roman tags in as does Rowan. Roman takes Rowan and Bray out. Roman with a big Samoan Drop on Rowan. Right hands for Rowan now. Harper tosses Roman to the floor. Roman runs around the ring and hits the apron dropkick on Rowan's head. Roman comes back in and slams Rowan for a 2 count as Bray breaks the pin. Dean tackles Bray and unloads on him. Harper pulls Dean off but Dean decks him. Dean dropkicks Bray off the apron. Harper leaps out with a suicide dive on Dean. Seth leaps over the top and takes out Harper. Roman with a close roll up on Rowan. They both collide with clotheslines and go down. Fans pop.

Seth sends Harper into the ring post. Seth takes apart the Spanish announce table but Bray stops him. Dean makes the save for Seth as they prepare to put him through a table. Bray and Dean tumble over the barrier and brawl in the crowd. Roman and Rowan are still in the ring. They trade shots in the middle of the ring now. Rowan with a knee to the gut before tossing Roman into the ring post. Rowan yells at Roman and slaps him. Roman nails a Superman punch for a 2 count. Seth and Harper go at it on the floor now. Roman uses a monitor but Bray runs back over the barrier and drops Seth. They take apart the normal announcers table now. Harper and Bray put Seth on top of it and work him over. In the ring, Rowan with a big fallaway slam on Roman that sends him to the floor. The Wyatt Family stands tall.

Rowan and Harper stand on top of the announce table with Seth. Bray looks on as they double chokeslam him from one announce table through the Spanish announce table. A huge "holy s-t" chant starts. Seth landed hard. Dean is nowhere to be seen. Roman gets cornered by The Wyatts in the ring now. Bray comes in but Roman attacks. Rowan beats Roman down. Harper double teams Roman in the corner with Rowan. Harper nails a massive big boot on Roman. Bray tags in and turns upside down in the corner with a smile on his face. Bray kisses Roman's head and goes for Sister Abigail but Roman powers out. Bray hits a headbutt. Roman powers into a big Samoan Drop. Harper runs in but Roman tosses him to the floor. Roman with a Superman punch for Rowan. And one for Bray. Roman stands tall by himself now. Harper runs in and catches a spear. Bray nails Roman and hits Sister Abigail for the win.

Roman lays in the ring, trying to recover while Bray stands over him. He says a few words to Roman before he and the others exit the ring. Seth makes his way over to Roman, checking on him and helping him up and out of the ring.

"Where's Dean? He disappeared." Seth questioned.

"I don't know. Probably left us hanging, knowing him these days." Roman said a bit out of it.

"He sure has a lot of explaining to do when we find him."

"If he shows his face. He'll be getting it."

They headed back to the locker room and there was no sign of Dean. They got changed and waited awhile for him to show, but he never did. Tired of waiting, they got their things and left the arena. Things were starting to break down for the dominate trio and no one, not even them knew if it could be fixed. All they knew, is that Dean had a lot of explaining to do when they saw him and he better have a good reason for leaving them high and dry in one of their biggest matches ever.