Confessions of a Teenage Camgirl

Sidenote: Being 'Chubby' in, "The Biz"

Being chubby and being a camgirl, makes it a lot more difficult sometimes. Your clients end up being a wide variety of people. You get the chubby chasers, the guys who date thin women but wanna fuck the curvy ones, and the guys that just don't agree with society's standard of 'beauty'.

Sometimes, people say really mean and hurtful things. But you have to remember that people are gonna say those things whether you're a size 2 or a 20. Someone is always trying to shove a cheeseburger or a diet pill down your throat. I've been called everything from a fat cow, and my boobs udders; to a hotter version of Katy Perry. A good thing about being a bigger girl, is that some guys are into belly play. These are videos where you grab your stomach and play with it. Again, yes, people pay to see this stuff. You have to be confident no matter what. Ignore the negativity and concentrate on what the compliments are. I get told everyday by random guys I barely know that I'm the most beautiful woman they've ever seen, or that my curves are perfect. And let me tell ya, it feels pretty damn good.

Here's the main thing I always tell people to remember...the might have come in your chat and been rude, but let's face it, they came in for a reason. Something about you attracted them enough to click 'enter'. If you cam with a partner like I do, don't limit yourself to a few positions. My boyfriend and I are constantly trying new positions and camera angles. If it's fresh and new, they'll like it. You can't be afraid to try new toys either. Glass dildos, butt plugs with tails attached, vibrators that play to your iPod.....the sky's the limit.

Proper lubrication is sooo important. I cannot stress that enough. Especially when using anal toys. Nothing you do should hurt you. In fact, once you get used to it anal can feel amazing. Just because someone is in to something sexually that you're not, don't make them feel bad for feeling the way they do. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, who are you to judge them? People can't help what they like. I like being called a dirty whore during sex and choked. I know a client that likes being called a "sissy cumslave that isn't even worth being stepped on by my heels". It's whatever gets you off.

You have to have an incredibly open mind and be ready to hear anything and deal with anything. You have to accept that there are some people you cannot please. Don't lose your dignity over $20. And you have to accept that some guys are just there for the "freebies". Which brings me to my next big point, the things guys do that I absolutely can not stand...