Status: complete

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures chp 13

I kept looking at Kit's lips as he licked the jelly from them; they looked more delicious than the breakfast on my plate. When we got back to his apartment, he pulled me inside by the wrist and showed me the rest of his home. "That's it in all its glory." He turned to me and asked, "Like it, Mister Parker?"

"Kit..." I dislodged his hand from my wrist. "I feel like I'm your dad or a perverted uncle when you call me that."

"You won't let me call you Ricky." He poked his tongue in his cheek.

"That's because children go by that name. I'm nearly forty years old."

Kit's eyes widened and his jaw became slack with surprise. After he found his voice, he asked, "You're that old? My dad is forty-four. You could be my dad."

If ever there was a time to be embarrassed, this was it. Now I did feel old. I dropped my gaze to the carpet and cleared my throat.

"How about Rich? Do you like that name? Or Richie?"

I shook my head side to side. "I better be going. It was nice catching up with you." I turned to the door. The conversation of my age reminded me of my place. I was too old for him. What the hell had I been thinking coming to Manhattan to date him?

"Richard, I want you to stay. Please? You came all this way and I really like you and I don't want you to go just yet."

I spun around and ceded, "I will, but for only a little while. I have to, er, run some errands." The smirk he wore on his face told me he knew I was lying.

"Hey, wanna drink? I have a neighbor that gets me alcohol sometimes. I have bottles of Budweiser in the fridge."

'No, you can't. You have to leave right now', the voice in my head urged. "I'll stay for one, but you really shouldn't drink, Kit. Your neighbor could get fined for supplying alcohol to a minor."

"I'd pay the fine. I don't care." He sashayed on the way to the kitchen. Damn him, his sexy hips swished side to side and then he was out of sight.

I took the opportunity to take deep breaths and get my libido under control. He seemed like a childish asshole when I met him on the ship, but I was attracted to him since I'd first laid eyes on him; I'll admit that much. I know he and I are on opposite sides of the 'normal' spectrum. He's wild, young, and carefree. I was guarded. I didn't take many risks, and all in all, I was comfortable with where I was in life. I didn't want any more change. Moving here to start over with a new job so I could be near him was a big step and I preferred to lay low from now on.

Kit walked back to me, gazing at my face the whole time. "You look good. More attractive than I remember."

"Thanks." I think I blushed. He handed me the open bottle and I brought it to my lips.

"Wanna sit on the couch? Hey, did you know living alone is fucking expensive?"

I lowered my beer and chuckled on the way to the couch. "I thought you made good money modeling?"

"Oh I do, but I shared rent with Dirk. Anyway, when my new contract is up in two years, I want to go to school."

"That's right, you wanted to go to college. What's your new contract?"

"I model clothes for Fusion. They're a pretty huge clothing company."

"I see." I made myself comfortable on the couch. "What classes are you planning on taking once you're done modeling?"

"Photography is something I'm very interested in." He smiled shyly and sat near me.

I was flabbergasted for a beat. "Are you serious or are you dickin' around?" I teased, using the term he liked to use.

"I'm completely serious, Richard." His voice was low and seductive and I couldn't help thinking about kissing his lips.

Flustered, I stammered, "Well, I-I think, I think that's great." Terrific. I was out of my comfort zone and I'd just given him subject matter to tease me with.

"I met someone who influenced me. I'd like to thank that special person." Kit smiled at my reddened face.

"Me?" I asked, pointing at my chest.

"Yes you, silly." He set his beer on the table before us and scooted closer. "Do you mind?" He asked as he took my bottle and set it aside as well.

"No." I whispered, watching his every movement.

He reached for and took my hand. My palms were damp from the condensation on the bottle of beer. I watched his lips and his eyes, switching between them as he spoke.

"I want to thank you for being so kind to me on the cruise. I know I can be a pain in the ass. Also, thanks for looking me up. This is quite the surprise. Most of all, thanks for motivating me to see beyond modeling, into my future. I'm not going to be young forever and I need a backup plan."

"But I didn't speak to you about photography. Why thank me?"

"I saw how you care for your equipment; it means a lot to you. If I can feel just half of what you do when you're taking pictures, then I'll be happy. Besides, it'll be time for me to be on the other end of a camera. I could photograph the new, up and coming models."

"I bet you'd be great at it. I have a strong feeling you have an eye for detail."

"I do. I remember everything about the times we kissed on the cruise. Like the way my fingers felt when I touched your searing skin as I put Aloe on your face and the way you looked at me. Your eyes were so dark and sexy. I can still taste your mouth and feel your lips on mine from our last kiss on the ship—the one I tricked you into. It's what's kept me going." He touched his lips and ran a finger over them with a simple smile on his face.

"I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. It was wrong of me, but part of me wanted to."

"Shut the fuck up. I kissed you too, or did you forget about that part?" He had a deep line on his forehead as he frowned, unwilling to accept my well intentions of a half-assed apology.

"I remember." I remembered all too well. "I won't mention it again."

"Richard?" His voice was gentler. I raised my brows and he continued, "I want to confess something. I can't keep it in anymore and I don't really want to. It's tearing me apart not being able to express myself."

"What is it?" I leaned in, curious.

For someone saying they were nervous about a confession, he didn't show it. He looked me right in the eyes and caressed my hand, voicing calmly, "I had a crush on you on the cruise. Actually, it was more than a schoolboy crush. That's why I broke up with Dirk. I realized I wasn't in love with him, but with you." He blinked rapidly while I tried to digest what he'd said.

"Um..." My heart stuttered. I'd thought I was his infatuation or at the very best a lust filled fantasy. Again, my brain shorted out and forgot the proper words to say.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to put it out there."

"I'm flattered, Kit. You're an amazing young man."

"But you still think of me as a kid, don't you?" His bottom lip protruded and never more did I want to take it in my mouth and suck on it.

"You are in a way. In other ways you're mature."

"So you're saying I have a lot of growing up to do?"

"That comes with age. You can't force it."

"Then what are you saying? You're letting me down easy, but I don't understand your insinuations." His hand left the warmth of mine. "You think I'm incapable of knowing what being in love is like."

He was excitable. I raised my hand to calm him down. "I didn't say that." He rose himself on his knees, almost towering over me. I worried I'd insulted him.

"I'll show you, Mister Parker!" At that moment, he straddled my lap, leaving me breathless and powerless to move or think. Kit crashed his mouth to mine, grinding himself on my lips. It wasn't exactly a loving gesture, so I took over and pulled back a bit so our lips were barely touching and swiped my tongue across his mouth. He sighed heavily and got even closer to my body. Chest to chest we kissed closemouthed for a while to build up what was coming next. My brain went on vacation, my mind functioning on autopilot.

I put my hand on his waist under his shirt and felt his warm skin. Our mouths simultaneously opened and the tips of our tongues met and circled around in a lively way. His hands flexed on my shoulders, massaging, making their way up my neck and into my hair. He fisted both hands, yanked my hair, and drew my face closer for a deeper kiss.

I don't know what happened next. I heard Kit say 'race you' and suddenly I found myself stripping off my clothes in his bedroom and he was already naked.

"Hurry, Richard. I want you to fuck me right now."

I glanced up from my zipper and shook my head. "Patience. I don't want to make this a quickie. There's the risk I might hurt you because I don't think I could hold back since you're not prepared."

"Oh, but I am. I anticipated this happening, so I put a plug in before we went for breakfast." He turned around, bent over, and removed it. I gasped. The excitement of seeing him take it out and exposing himself to me, drove me to kick it into high gear.

He lay on the bed and stroked his dick. "How do you want me? What position is your favorite?"

I didn't care. I wanted to do every position with him. "What's yours?"

"How about an adventure? I've never had sex on my side. Have you?"

"Yes." I replied. After all, I had twenty years' experience on him.

"That's the way I want it. Will you do it with me?"

He looked so adorable stroking himself and fondling his balls. His voice was like honey, so sweet, and it oozed off the tip of his tongue, that currently, he was brushing across his lower lip to entice me.

I rushed to the bed and bounced next to him. "Here, let me do that." I took his shaft and held it. It was rock hard and red-hot with heat. I became even more enamored with him and his young dick. I'd bet my savings he could go all night. What a thought that was. We could fuck each other.

"Kit? Do you top?"

"I have, why?" His hand touched my abdomen and awakened dormant, boyish quivers.

"Just curious," I said with a smile. I wasn't going to tell him my plans, I wanted him to be pleasantly surprised. I turned him to the side with one of my arms under him to spoon him to my body.

"I want to touch you inside first, okay?" I asked in excited breathlessness. My voice had a tendency to shake when my heart was racing like this.

"Yessss. Please... now," he begged impatiently.

I licked my lips, then kissed his shoulder and inserted three fingers into him. His wet walls squeezed my fingers. I reached in farther and massaged the nub I found. I made him writhe and moan and beg me to fuck him before I decided it was time. I used the lube that coated my fingers to slick myself up, then I guided myself into him. I heard a gasp and then a long, raspy sigh. He pushed his ass against me and easily accepted my arousal.

I was in a daze. Was I here or was I imagining the whole encounter?

"Nnngg... Uhhhmm..."

The way he moaned told me it was real. I started to snap my hips while I held his leg and nipped at the skin on his neck. His flesh was firm and he tasted so young.

"Ricky... oh yeah."

I looked over his shoulder and watched his hand rise and fall and occasionally squeeze his shaft. His shiny head was wet with precum. I reached over him, grazed my finger across the tip, and brought it to my lips. His taste was unique and a huge turn on.

I tightened my arm around his waist and exaggerated my movements, pumping into him and extracting more groans and grunts from his beautiful mouth. I was going at a good clip for fifteen minutes when I pulled out and flipped him over so he was on his back looking up at me.

"What're you doing?" Kit's exhale was a descending sigh.

"It's my turn now." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Get behind me. Your cock is going to fill my ass."

He sat up and announced, teasing, "Damn straight it is! Bite the pillow and hang on, I'm going in dry!"

He was back to his snarky self and I had to laugh, but a loud exclamation left my mouth when I felt his tongue on my hole. It had been so long that Wil had done that I'd almost forgotten just how erotic it felt. His wet tongue lapped at me and took a long lick up my taint. When he reached my entrance again, his tongue prodded and poked at it. I almost lost control when he reached around and clutched my dick. I would've loved to tell him to yank it harder, but I couldn't speak, a groan was lodged in my throat.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so good that you'll never want another dick inside you."

Big words for a young man, I thought, and heard him spit into his hand. Then I felt it, the warmth of his cockhead touching my hole, my most intimate place. I bit down, holding my jaw closed, and readied myself physically and mentally for the stretching burn. I almost came thinking about Kit being inside me. I didn't realize how much I wanted this until now.

"Are you all right?" He asked while kneading my ass and inching inside, then carving what I thought were his initials on my back with a fingernail.

"Yes, thanks for asking." I told him between my clenched teeth.

"I love your ass."

That made me smile.

"I love your abs too, and your lips, oh and your eyes. There isn’t really anything that I don't love about you."

Love? He mentioned it again? Did he know what he'd said or was he caught up in sensations that clouded his judgment?Despite my inner dialogue, I pushed back onto him and clutched the sheet beneath my hands, feeling his thick cock filling the space within me. He proceeded inch by inch as I expelled a breathy grunt.

He ground his crotch against me and repeated, "Are you really okay?"

"I'm more than okay, Kit. I'm fantastic." I turned over my shoulder, flashed him a smile, and saw the look of absolute devotion on his face. We locked eyes. His expression was so intense and full of emotion and conviction that my blood raced to my dick.

Kit caressed my waist as he said, "Good. I want to do this right—just for you." He pursed his lips into a perfect kiss shape.

"You can't screw this up. There's no way in hell." I winked and turned my head. He rocked into me slowly, steadily gaining momentum. His whole pelvis slapped into me repeatedly and forced me to jerk forward. I held my ground and enjoyed the smooth, effortless journey of his shaft's continuous contact with my prostate on each stroke.

My skin flushed to a slow burn like a long fuse on a rocket. The moan that tagged onto my exhale was sultry and low, making him take pause.

"I've fantasized about you." Kit said while pulling the back of my hair. He forced me to gaze up to the ceiling as if to pray to God for him to keep fucking me.

"Is that so?" I was able rasp out.

"Yeah," Kit stroked my outer thigh with his other hand. "On the ship I saw this." He reached around and collected my erection in his hand. "I knew I wanted it. I wanted it badly, Richard. I wanted to hold it and watch your face as you became hard and ready to fuck."

I ground out a strained, "You should have gone for it."

"I tried and you wouldn't let me. Besides, wasn't I worth the wait?"

He was teasing me again. He let go of my hair and my head fell back into place. I replied, trying not to smile, "I can't say. On what would you have me base my answer? You haven't even completed the duty of our first time. I'll take a guess. Hm, nope, I have no idea. You could be all talk and no game in the bedroom, boy." I snickered, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

What followed was an energetic growl near my ear, spiking my desires, and furious pumping from vigorous hips that drove me to my precipice of restraint. I began pumping recklessly, my cum collected in my tight sac and then the tension was gone.

Kit's sex noises hummed and vibrated in my body like a hummingbird's wings. He seized my hips and undulated inside me with each surge of release as I rode him out. I finished just seconds before he had. He dropped on top of me, sweaty, his breath heavy in my ear.

"God, that was so good." Kit murmured sleepily.

Smiling, I said, "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, you were worth the wait, but I have to ask you to get up before I collapse." It wasn't that he was heavy; I was tired too.

"Oh sure."

I felt him peel himself from my back, and slowly, his dick fell out followed by trickles of his cum.

"Shit. I'll be right back."

The mattress and I bounced as he leapt off the bed. After he rushed away, I moved off the bed as well so he could change the sheets.

He had a towel draped over his shoulder when he came back and an expression of bewilderment crossed his face. "What the hell? Get your ass back on the bed." He pointed a very convincing finger at me.

"But... don't you want to change the sheets?" I held my hand out for the towel to stop my leakage.

"What? This towel is for the bed." Kit laid it out where I'd left a sticky mess. "Get back on the bed and assume the position."

No way on earth was I close to being ready again. "Look, Kit, I don't—"

"Do it!" He narrowed his eyes, then he smirked.

I raised my hands in self-defense. "Okay, okay. I'm going." Once again, I was on my hands and knees in a compromising, but promising position. He was crouched right behind me, feeling my ass. Who knew, maybe I could get it up right away.

"It's so firm and sexy." He said. I felt him kiss my right butt cheek. It was so sensual that I arched my back and forgot I'd been uncomfortable having leaked where he'd sleep. Next, he used his tongue and I broke out in shivers and bumps.

"Kit..." I started, but then gasped. His probing tongue went where no one has gone postcoitus. The unexpected touch of his mouth and lips on my tender hole was unexpected and entirely stimulating. He formed a vacuum and siphoned out his cum while again, making those enthralling sounds with his throat.

I couldn't express myself with words other than, "God, Kit." I could only feel, and I didn't want this euphoria to end. He kept wriggling his tongue around my sensitive, just fucked hole. He kneaded my ass cheeks as he worked, massaging me to fulfillment, although he'd argue he had a better time satisfying me than I did—being at the end of his tongue.

I let out a heavenly sigh when he was done and rolled over onto my back. He knelt between my legs before he kissed my navel and bathed me on his way up to my nipples.

I laughed. The scene was all too much like one of my fantasies. "Come here, baby." I told him, and held him to my chest, the top of his head resting under my chin. "Do you know how wonderful you are?"

"Because I can felch? That's nothing." His warm breath cascaded over my skin and tightened my nipple to a hard nub. He rolled it between his fingers.

"Didn't know there was a word for it, but no, that's not why." My fingers fell home to his silken hair. "I don't know you very well, but I have this undeniable attraction to you and I know you're amazing. My senses aren't wrong about matters such as these."

"You talk like you're a hundred years old." Kit lifted his head and put his chin on my chest. "And by the way, Mister Parker, you're a good lover for a man of your age."

I opened my mouth balk, but was the use of retaliation? I teased back, "We just made love, is that any way to talk to someone after such an intimate act?"

"I'm dickin' with ya."

"Sounds more like a form of smartassholery to me." I mentioned with a straight face, massaging his head with my short fingernails and combed his hair with my fingers.

He pouted and laid his head on my chest. "I'm sorry. I was having fun. I thought you were too."

"I am. Look, forget how young I'm not and focus on getting to know each other." My other hand skated down his back only to rest on the swell of his ass. "Is there anything you want to know about me that I haven't told you already?"

"Favorite color."

"Pink, you?"

"Pink? Really?" he laughed. "Mine is purple. Favorite food."

I had to think about that one. "I eat healthy, but if I get cravings, it's always for desserts like pie or cake, even a candy bar."

"That's kickass! I have a thing for M&M's. I love them so much."

My turn to ask a question that had me curious. "So, what is Dirk doing these days?"

"He's in some low budget porn. I told him not to, but the asshole won't listen to me. I can't believe he thinks it will make him rich. He's going to burn out. Besides, viewers want young guys. Nowadays, twenty five is old even for a model."

"You have a ways to go then."

"But I don't want to be a model who fizzles up and becomes old news. I'm excited to go to college."

"That's very commendable." I waited a beat and spoke again. "Kit? I have to go."

"Where? To the bathroom?" Kit raised his body and hovered over me.

"No, to my hotel. I have some work to do and it can't wait." I was solemn, not wanting to leave, but not wanting to stay and get myself in deep with him right away.

"Oh."

I watched his face. It wasn't clear whether he believed me or not. I lifted my head and pressed my lips to indulge in his soft, fleshy ones.

We dressed and walked out of the bedroom holding hands. He rested his head against mine at the front door. "Will I see you again?" he asked, appearing afraid to look up.

My arms surrounded his body and I pulled him closer. "Yes, if you want to."

"I want to. I really want to." He looked up then and grinned.

"I can call you or you can call me on my cell or on the hotel phone in my room."

"About that, why the fuck are you living in a hotel? Do you know how expensive that can get? Can't you find a place to live?" He quizzed before his eyes lit up like a flash of lightening.

"Oh no." I shook my head.

"Yes!"

"It's not a good idea at this time." I backed away until I was flat against the door. "We can't."

"We could. It's just living together. It's not marriage. Don't act like you don't want to."

"It could ruin any relationship we thought we'd have."

"No it wouldn't."

"Kit, we both just got out of relationships where we lived with our partners. Do you really want someone to move in with you so soon? Someone you don't know? Don't you want to be on your own to experience life?"

"Do you?"

"No, because I know what I want and need, but you're young and have your whole life ahead of you."

"So because of my age, you're assuming I don't know what I want. Thanks a lot for the trust." Kit turned away, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry. It's not about age, but rather, knowing what you want. I am much older than you and—"

"I don't need another father to lecture me." Kit spun around, eyes glaring. "Just go. Leave. I'm done talking to you."

"Kit, please." I begged to explain my side, but he opened the front door and pretty much pushed me out and then slammed the door.

I didn't have time to knock and plead with him to let me inside and clear things up with him. I really had work to do, so I left. I found a nearby flower shop and placed an order for delivery.