Status: complete

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures chp 18

Kit flipped over, asleep, his hand landing on my abdomen and his left leg over both of mine. His breath evened out as I stared at the ceiling with barely enough light in the bedroom to show the swirled pattern of paint. I hadn't slept well, maybe not at all, and it hadn't been due to the wind battering the window panes and moaning along the building.

The muscles in my jaw bunched, reflecting on the previous evening. Dinner had started out fine, but the strained conversation ruined it. I'd come back to the apartment empty handed, which raised Kit's suspicions. He asked a multitude of questions; what store I went to in such a rush and why I hadn't brought anything back with me. I dodged his questions by lying by omission and asking him flimsy questions to distract him. I didn't often lie and I despised the fact that I'd become untrustworthy and disloyal.

I glanced at the sleeping young man next to me and smiled. Kit would be embarrassed to know that he slept with his mouth open for a small river of drool to exit, and that he had a slight snore, but I thought it sounded cute.

Another thought occurred to me—Kit might not want to see me once I told him what the lawyer and I talked about. Mentally, I needed to prepare for that. I'd fallen fast for the sweet, young man, but the circumstances bestowed upon me took precedence.

I kissed him on the nose and thoroughly perused his face. He couldn't be more beautiful. The best things about him: he's fun, jovial, and a loving, high spirited nineteen year old who readily shows devotion and love for me. I inhaled deeply and let the heated air out slow and measured so I wouldn't make a sound.

I had so much to accomplish today, but I didn't want to give myself false hope that all would go smoothly. Then there was the matter of telling Kit about the phone call and the mess I'd undertaken. The choice I'd made seemed unfair to Kit, so I came up with an idea. I reasoned it out and declared in my mind that it was the only way to go. Still fine-tuning my plan, I heard Kit whimper in his sleep. He scooted closer to me and snuggled his nose against my neck. Then I felt it; the hardness against my hip, pressing onto my skin, searing like a hot poker. Kisses on my bare shoulder made those thoughts scurry, replaced by lustful ones.

"Good morning." I said in a deep voice while lying on my back.

"Mornin'" Kit's lazy and carefree sleepy tone put a smile on my face. He continued scattering kisses on my shoulder. The hand he'd put on my abdomen scampered to my dick where his fingers began to fondle me.

"Ahh, Christ." My entire body keened, hungering for excitement.

"You're getting so hard." Kit promptly fetched the lube from the side table, tossed it on the bed and situated himself on his hands and knees. "Hurry up and get behind me."

That was fast! Ecstatic, I asked, "Now?" I had plans today and a quickie would fit in nicely.

"Yes now. When you get home from work tonight, we can do it slow and kiss and cuddle afterward." Kit licked his lips and watched me crawl into position.

"We may not have time later." I held my dick in one hand and squeezed Kit's left ass cheek to spread it so I could penetrate him.

"Why?"

"Shhh-" I distracted him by tapping the head of my erection on Kit's hole, and then slid it up and down the length of his crack with the help and ease of my precum. I pushed it against the back of Kit's balls as well.

Kit begged and whimpered, "Please, wanna be fucked." He rocked back and forth while I used a hand to slick myself up. I entered him slowly, breathlessly, and felt the tightness surrounding me. It was almost my undoing. The air crackled around us and my senses picked up the scent of birch trees with undertones of vanilla and irises from the unlit candles on Kit's dresser.

"Fuck you're so tight!" My voice couldn't be quelled as Kit's channel gripped and held my shaft, reshaping itself to fit my contours. I rotated my pelvis to loosen him so I could begin. A long, low moan came from him and I nearly lost my balance from the sensation of my thickness grinding against the center that defined Kit as a man. Kit pulsed his muscles on my shaft and pressed his ass backward, into my groin, then he pulled forward until he'd almost dragged my cock out of him.

My slender fingers took hold of Kit's surging hips to use them to my own advantage—for stability and to control my movements. He arched his back and lowered his head to the sheet breathing quick and shallow. His frame became rigid, but the muscles surrounding my cock remained pliant.

"Faster," Kit demanded.

My eyes grazed up Kit's back and visually devoured his tanned skin, renewing my drive and reducing me to breathing wildly.

Kit stiffened up and voiced several loud, but cut off, moans. I couldn't hold back any longer. The sound of him coming made me lightheaded. It still amazed me how young and supple Kit felt under me. I don't remember being like him when I was his age. I guess your memory really is the first to go.

I staggered to a halt after expending my all and fired liquid heat into him. He and I showered and while he put clean clothes on, I yanked off the bedding. He could take it to the Laundromat while I went to work. Then it hit me. How could I explain the lawyer's presence to him? I wouldn't at this time, plain and simple. I'd have him run errands for at least two hours while Ms. James was here.

I was ready to go after I straightened the collar of my short-sleeved button down. Kit stood at the door with an affectionate smile on his face. I couldn't leave without finding out something first. "You know how I feel about you, right?"

Kit's eyes locked on me meaningfully. He blushed, which I deemed very cute. "Yes."

"How do you feel about me?" I asked and watched his eyes become large. I know he'd told me, but I desperately needed him to say it to my face.

"Ricky, I ... whew." He let out a big breath. I wondered why at first and then he told me. "I'm so fucking in love with you." Kit wrapped his hands around my neck. "I'd do anything for you, anything. Now why did you ask this out of the blue?"

"I'm in love with you too and don't change the subject." I tapped his nose, having been assured he'd probably stay with me through the lawyer stuff. At least it's what I hoped. I glanced at the clock and winced. "I have to get to work." I stepped into the hall and quickly turned to him.

He leaned against the doorframe and looked at me. "What?"

"I'm only working a half day because I have other things to tend to." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth.

"Cool! We can do something together then."

"We'll see." My smile came on tight and my eyes were full of bullshit. I witnessed him cocking his head in wonder, trying to distinguish whether I'd been keeping something from him or not. Before he could ask, I left.
∞∞∞∞∞∞
My co-worker came into work with a grin for me just as I'd sat down at my desk.

"Did you hear?" he asked enthusiastically as he sat on the edge of my desk.

"The New York Yankees won the World Series?"

"No." He chuckled, shoulders shaking. "Ms. Johnson has a new assignment for us."

"Us?"

"She's putting us together for a magazine spread. It's going to be a featured article with lots of pictures. I'm sure she'll give us the details soon." He paused for theatrics. "We're going to Zion National Park in Utah. There's an avid nature enthusiast there who rappels down the side of Mt. Spry."

"It sounds like you know all about it already," I told him with a chuckle.

"Ahem." He coughed. "I happened to go into Ms. Johnson's office and happened upon a letter on her desk."

"Happened upon, hm?" I asked in response, on the verge of laughter.

"Shhh." He pressed his finger to his lips. "It's top secret, but I thought I'd let you know, seeing as how we'll be working with each other."

"Thanks. That gives me a chance to clear my schedule a bit."

"No problem, Richard. Hey, are you busy tonight after work? I thought we could grab a beer."

"I can't tonight. I'm only working a half day because I have a meeting later. Some other time?"

"Sure, anytime."

We both began working, and before I knew it I had to leave. I drove to Kit's place with my teeth grinding against one another and squinted my eyes to narrow slits despite wearing my sunglasses to keep the sun out of my eyes. He'd been waiting for me obediently. I nearly felt guilty for deceiving him after I received the call from the lawyer, but I had to, just this one time. "Hi baby."

Kit wrapped his loving arms around me and kissed my cheek. "How's my man?" he asked as the palms of his hand glided down my chest.

"I'm fine." I looked about and saw the dirty linen on the floor where I'd left it. That was in my favor and I'd use it to my advantage to get him out of the apartment.

"You don't sound fine." He took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen where I smelled something he'd been preparing.

"I baked cookies for you. Taste." He brought a cookie to my mouth. I nibbled at it.

"Mm, good." I took the cookie from his fingers and continued to eat it.

"They're my official 'will you move in with me' cookies." Then he explained, as if I needed persuading, "We spend every spare minute together and it doesn't make sense for you to live in a hotel." The smile he flashed couldn't be more charming.

"Yes!" I cried and hugged him. Oh shit, what did I just do!

"What's wrong?" Kit asked as soon as I stiffened up. I couldn't move in with him until I settled things with the lawyer, if Kit still wanted me.

"I just thought of something. Maybe you should take some time and think about it."

"I have. I want you here."

Oh, how I wanted that. He was sweet to ask me in his bashful way, but I had this 'thing' hanging over my head and I couldn't tell him yes or no until I sat him down and confided in him.

"Well?" Kit nudged me in the belly with a finger. I laughed and backed away holding my stomach.

"We'll talk about it tonight. There are a couple things I want to get straight before I commit to living here." Kit showed displeasure. I'd hurt his feelings and ruined his surprise cookies. "I promise, tonight I'll let you know."

"Is it that guy from work? What's his name ... ? You want to date him?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

Kit raised and dropped his shoulders, keeping his thoughts to himself.

I remembered; I had to get him out of the house. "I want you to take the blankets and sheets to the Laundromat and then go to the grocery store. I made a list. Here." I took the folded piece of paper out of my shirt pocket and handed it to him.

"I'll go later. I want to stay here with you." He played with my collar, lifting it and folding it down.

"Now, please."

His hand fell to his side as he looked at me blankly. "Fine."

"Here's some money." I took a fifty out of my wallet and held it out.

"I have my own money, besides, this is my apartment. I should pay for what we need. If it were our apartment I'd let you contribute." He voiced, petty, but I didn't fault him for it.

I nodded, agreeing, and admitted unhurriedly, "I know I hurt you—"

"Don't worry about it," he said, voice soft and eyes cast down. With that, he lifted the bundle of blankets and left wearing his hoodie and a pair of tight jeans that cupped his ass like a second skin.

As soon as I made sure he'd left, I took the elevator and unlocked the trunk of my car. It took two trips, but I retrieved the much-needed purchases I'd bought last night and put them on the floor of the living room. (I'd left the bulk of them at my hotel room before I returned here.) Next, I unwrapped them and hid the packaging in a garbage bag. I left a few things out and hid the rest in Kit's spare bedroom closet. Back in the living room, I looked down, proud of my purchases. Light rapping brought my head up and my gaze to the door.

"Coming." My stomach started cartwheeling and I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I froze. The time seemed an eternity before a deafening knock echoed off the walls—at least that's how it sounded to me.